~Shattered Reality~ ( Elements RP ) Private for now

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ~Shattered Reality~ ( Elements RP ) PM me to join

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:50 pm

((Hey just wanted to say my winter break is coming up nex week so I'm hoping I'll be on more! Besides work which will probably take up some of my afternoon I'll try to check in everyday ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby dazed » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:52 am

Gaurd
A very annoyed voice came over an intercom that was linked to Neo's cell.
"Can you keep it down in there?" The voice said groggily, as if they were on the brink of falling asleep, and the boys hacking was a great disturbance in their plans.

Toni
Night was approaching them once again and the air had taken on a chill. Toni had always hated the cold, as she always felt weakest in it. Fires were more difficult to start and it seemed to her as if air was more hesitant to bend to her will. Of course, a little unpleasant weather was the least of her concerns at the moment as they followed Mirik in an attempt to find Neo. It seemed that nobody else had seen him since he left and though they had looked through the area that would have made the most sense for Neo to be, there was no sign of him. Her growing anxiety seemed to peak when Mirik mentioned the cliffs. Her mind immediately when my to what had happened the morning before and she felt her chest seem to contract. With Mirik asking, there was no way she would have been able to say no, but she gave Elise quick little glance anyway and was relived to see that she approved. Toni turned her head back to Mirik and met his eyes before nodding.
"Of course." She responded before giving Elise a quick hug goodbye.
"Be safe. I'll see you soon." Toni said before releasing her friend to join Mirik and hopefully find Neo.

Damian
He felt foolish, for he had been so consumed with his son he had all but forgotten the task at hand. His mind began calculating as he tried to think clearly with his current emotional state. He paused for a moment as he tried to piece everything together, a plan that would end the war. The faster he was able to get rid of the Davolous brothers the easier it would be hide Nick's involvement with them.
"I suppose we should alert Mirik that his brother is our custody. We'll arrange to have a task force meet him in order to discuss terms for him getting the boy back, and take him out then. Then of course Neo Davolous will have to be executed after that to ensure that he doesn't take over the rebellion." Damian said blandly, still consumed by his own worries

Agness
She smiled, flattered by the girl complimenting her braiding skills. When she was even younger her mother had worked early in the mornings, so it was Nick that always got her ready for school and braided her hair everyday. As she got older, she insisted on doing it herself so he had taught her how, he had even let her practice on himself. That was when his hair was longer of course, and even then it had only been to his shoulders. She missed those days, since Nick had gotten older they didn't spend as much time together and Agness often felt lonely. But this girl and horse made it just the tiniest bit better.
"That's ok. I think it suits you." Agness replied, admiring the girls short hair.

Carmen
A look of appreciation took over her facial features as she watched the girl glide through the air with surprising ease. Carmen followed her, clearing the narrow part of the river easily, crouching slightly as she landed to absorb the impact before standing up to her normal height and returning her attention to Carter.
"You alright?" She inquired, making sure the girl hadn't been injured by her little stumble.

((I'm back! Awesome Ikki, my break starts soon as well so hopefully I'll be a lot more active!!!))
dazed

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:12 am

((Yah! Glad to see your back!))
Neo
He rolled onto his back and let out a sigh, if it had taken them this long to tell him to be quiet there was no way they'd let him out for being 'sick'. He gave up on his plan thumping his head back against the floor lightly annoyed with himself. He turned his head towards the upper left hand corner of the cell where the voice had seemed to come strongest from the most.
"Hey Guard man!" He shouted giving the spot a twisted little grin, " Just wanted to let you know you'll be first when I get out of here, I don't plan on giving any of you mercy." He let that hard edge creep into his normally kind voice like he had at the town hall yesterday when he had to command his fellow elemental's into battle.
Mirik
He walked only a tad slower then normal worry weighing down his steps,
"I want to check the north path first, It'll lead past the cliffs into the woods, Neo would of had to go that way to take that kid home." A note of resentment entered his voice.
He should of known better then to let them go alone if anything he should of kept them there til morning and sent a larger party out to return to boy...That kid had looked awfully familiar to him..Mirik's eyes widened and his eyes quickly shot up to the path,
"Oh no...That kid now I know why he looked so familiar! He's their leaders kid! I should of never let them go alone!" He took off in a run hoping Toni could catch up as he didn't hold back.
He crested the small hill to the cliffs quickly seeing no signs of a scuffle and just footprints leading towards the woods he continued on stopping only when he reached the small split in the trees where you could see out to the human town across large fields. There was blood here and major signs of a scuffle across the ground.
"I screwed up big this time.." A unfathomably anger bubbled up inside him, he knew they had his brother and as he gazed out between the trees a hatred grew like fire in his eyes.
Rachyl
She nodded in agreement,
"Then who should we send sir? If the reports from my men are correct they should of almost cut The General in half. He should be bed-ridden for months." She looked through her phone list ready to contact her elites to go,
" I have many good men on stand-by, that is unless you want to go yourself?"
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 am

Terri
"Really?" Terri brsuhed a stray strand of hair behind her ear at the girl's comment. "Thank you." Terri blushed and gave a sheepish smile.
She thought of how the girl was so intrigued by the horse and wondered if she was interested in spending more time with the creature. "Want to ride it?"

Carter
Carter watched the girl soar over the water. Impressive. Carmen made a cleaner landing than she had but they both made it over so she was pleased...She guessed.
"Yes, I'm fine thank you," Carter replied. "Nice jumping."

((Bleh. No muse))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby dazed » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Gaurd
There were a few beats of hesitation before the voice broke through the intercom once again.
"God luck with that, kid." The voice said gruffly before cutting out again

Toni
"Alright." Toni said with a sharp nod. Her steps fell in line with his to easily, usually it was harder for her to keep up. This only made her worry more, wondering if he were as healed as he had lead them to believe. This continued for a distance before Miriks sudden exclamation startled her, causing her to jump. Toni's eyes widened in horror and what little she had ate in the last 24 hours seemed to be eager to make a reappearance.
"No...no. No!" Toni said to herself, trying to absorb the impact of what Mirik had just realized. Toni took off in a dead sprint after him, dodging through the forests obstacles with expert agility, once again running on pure adrenaline. She reached the clearing soon after Mirik and what she saw brought her no comfort and she stood helplessly as she tried to comprehend what had happened. She but her lip and gingerly touched some of the blood splattered in the dirt. It was cold and congealed of course, they were far to late. Toni took a shaker deep breath as she thought of what they must have done to Neo and fear and anger consumed her. She should have killed that boy when she had the chance.
"He's probably still alive." Toni said softly as she stood up. Though if that was for the better or worse she wasn't sure yet. Her eyes fell on the general and she was overcome with pain and shame. She had undoubtedly failed him.
"Sir, we can't stay here. It's too dangerous having you this close to the city." She said through clenched teeth, not meeting his eyes. Everything about this was wrong, but she had to be logical and right now her main priority had to be keeping him safe for the sake of all the elementals.

Damian
"If I know anything about Mirik Davolous from reports about him, it would be that he would do anything for his brother. I'm sure he'll show up, even if he has to drag himself there. And his injured state will likely be to or advantage, less dangerous if he is weak." Damian continued. He frowned at the prospect of himself going as he found combat rather unappealing and preferred to keep his distance.
"Do you think my attendance would be necessary?" He inquired with Rachyl, arching and eyebrow

Agness
A gigantic grin lit up her face face at the prospect of riding the horse and she looked up at Terri with eager eyes.
"Would that be ok?" She asked excitedly. To ride the creature seemed almost to good to be true and her heart felt like it could fly. She couldn't wait to tell Nick all the fun he had missed out on today.

Carmen
She smirked a little and nodded and the girls comment.
"Lots of training. You're not so bad yourself." She acknowledged before returning her attention to the city which was now just across the large empty fields. It was almost dark now and there was a gentle glow from the city lights.
"We should hurry." Carmen said before she began trudging through the grass.
dazed

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Terri
"Of course!" Terri smiled at the girl when she lit up. She felt amazing to make a little girl's day even if it was something as simple as letting her ride the horse.
Terri hopped onto Jethro's back, situating herself so there was room for a person in front of her.
"Hop on." Terri held her outstretched hand to Agness, ready to haul her up.

Carter
Carter huffed to herself when Carmen mentioned training. I know the feeling. She thought to herself. Seeing the setting sun cast its final rays on the Earth, Carson wondered how much longer they had to travel before they reached the human territory. The quicker she got there, the quicker she could leave.
When they made it across the open fields, Carson's wish was finally granted. Wish? Were her hopes really that messed up that she wanted herself to be trapped in a pile of humans? At that moment, she just wanted Carmen to lead the way and send her back on her way.

((I don't know what the human place is like so I thought I'd let you tour me. Hahaha))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:37 am

Mirik
He clenched his teeth as well staring at the lit buildings across the way,
"They took everything from us Toni...That's the reason I helped begin this war. They have Neo my only family left, I can't let them take that to." He didn't mean to at first but his voice grew quiet and his eyes distant as he refused to meet Toni's eyes knowing they were locked on him reading his decision before he made it.
"He could be dead by now, I have to go find him."
Rachyl
She blushed for a moment as he mind wondered if what she had said had been rude, but she was probably just mistaking his tone,
"N-no sir it's just I thought you being there in person would help things move along for quickly."
(Figured I'd post before heading off to bed, to tired for being out all night, sometimes I forget how much it sucks lol))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby dazed » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:51 am

Agness
She bit her lip and shuffled around excitedly as she waited to mount the horse and eagerly took Terri's outstretched hand before being hoisted up onto the unnatural creature. Even more than ever Agness was aware that the creature seemed to have no body heat, if anything it was cold to the touch, but she didn't care. Agness grinned with utter delight before turning her head to look at Terri.
"He's absolutely wonderful." She gushed.

Carmen
They were almost to the checkpoint station where soldiers were supposed to report back after duty. She would probably report the dam incident and ask for further instructions on what to do with her lost hiker. Carmen entered the code to the gate that let her into the check in. Why there was a gate here she didn't fully understand, as there were plenty of relatively ungaurded areas around the cities perimeter, especially in the areas bordering the woods.
"Yo, anybody around or are you all sleeping on the job?" She called out into the station where guards would undoubtedly be.
"Very funny Carmen, how did- Who is this?" A fellow soldier asked as he walked over to join her

Toni
"Mirik, there are people counting on you. If something happened to you and Neo, everything we've worked for would be lost." Toni said, though it clearly pained her to do so. She understood how it felt, losing the people that mattered most to you. She had done it before and already had to deal with the fear of doing it again today. Toni tentatively reached for his hand to offer what little comfort she could.
"It's very likely he is still alive though. But you can't go in there blind, it would be a suicide mission. You can't go anywhere near that city. Promise me you won't." Toni said softly but sternly, resting her forehead against his arm and staring at the bloody ground as hot tears flooded her eyes

Damian
He looked up from his phone and frowned, his eyes focusing on Rachyl. She normally seemed so sure of herself, it struck him as odd that she might stutter.
"I suppose you're right. I will consider it." He said with a nod, not taking his eyes off her. Now was not a good time for her to be acting out of character.
"Is everything alright Rachyl?" He inquired

((Oh no! You poor thing!!))
dazed

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:01 am

((Oh I'll be fine by morning, thankfully I get to sleep in :) ))
Mirik
He bit at his lip, and gave her hand a squeeze knowing she was right. Fro once he listened to his head and not his heart. Though he knew he could easily get in without being noticed, thanks to being a physical he could change his appearance any way he wanted to get into the city, he didn't say anything though. Gently he took Toni's chin in his hand and lifted her tear stained face so he could see eye-to-eye with her,
" I promise I won't go.." He said giving her a small sad smile not bothering to hide his emotions from her.
Rachly
" I guess the Events of today are just getting to me, I'll go home sleep it off and be myself in the morning again." She said waving off her odd behavior as that.
Silently she cursed herself to keep her emotions more in check around him putting on her mask of stone that always seemed to keep people around her at a distance.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Terri
After helping Agness up onto Jethro, Terri returned the girl's smile.
"He is, isn't he?" Grabbing hold of his mane, Terri offered some bits to Agness to hold onto and grabbed some for herself.
"Now hold on tight." Terri began Jethro at a reasonable canter, just to give Agness a feel for the horse beneath her. She watched the girl's expression as they went along through the trees. The setting sun was beginning to cause Jethro to fade away but they still were sitting on a solid horse. The wonders of shadows.

Carter
Carter watched the girl as she led her up to a large gate, oddly placed in the un surrounded city. When she punched in the code, Carter tried to spot it but didn't catch enough to even make a guess. Hearing a response come from inside the gate, Carter's heart rate increased. There was definitely no escaping now. Powers were to be shut off from that point on.
"Hi, my name's Sam. I got lost during a hike and i can't seem to find my way back. Carmen here said she'd help me get home."

((Bleh. Sorry guys.))
1.21 gigawatts

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's