My Perfect Half -accepting-

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

My Perfect Half -accepting-

Postby Artimist » Fri May 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Year 3020. About 1000 years ago in 2025 Scientists discovered a new metal. When given to a newborn, it will grow and shape with them as they grow older. For the past 900 years, every newborn has been given them. When they're old enough, the shapes the metal takes will interlock with the person their destined to be with. Many successful marriages have happened this way. It is now mandatory for every person to have one and keep it round their neck. Divorce rates have done so low, their rare.

Corazonal are the people that believe strongly in it. They Love that theirs no divorces and now dating can be serious. Very optimistic about absolutely no divorcees, and everyone can find true love instead of lies and deceit.
Radicals are the people that strongly disagree with it. They believe it takes away basic human rights and can pressure kids at a young age to wait their whole live for someone, or never be together with anyone because their pieces don't match. They believe everyone deserves a chances at love. The government should not control it and it will only make people afraid.
Neutrals don't have a very strong opinion on it. They just continue to live their lives and wear their necklaces.

Rules (you can break these)
*Must wear necklace at all times.
*Do not cause any harm to the metal or break it in anyway
*After the age of 18 you may not be in a relationship with another
whose metal does not interlock with yours.
*Cheating is forbidden.
*Do not hammer, melt, or reshape the metal in any way.
*Do not touch anyone else's metal, or it may shape to you.
*Parents may not remove their children's necklaces.
*Breaking these rules can cause serious punishments.

Rules(you cannot break these)
*Don't spam
*please type at least two sentences
*If gone for more then 2 weeks Character is marked inactive. After 3, character is removed from list.
*If you're going on vacation message me, your spot will be there when you get back.
* Don't god-mod or create a perfect character. No ones perfect.
*Don't got too crazy. A little bit it fine but not -discovers lost city of Atlantis-.
*Characters should be between about 16-30 Not too much younger but a bit older is okay.

Code: Select all
Forum:
Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Views: (radical, neutral, etc)
Shape of metal:
Metal match: (aka bf/gf)
Last edited by Artimist on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
"Did you think you were special? Every person had to give up something. Everybody makes sacrifices."
You built up a world of magic cause your real life's so tragic
Saying good bye hurts if deep down you know you'll never say hello again.
Artimist

Re: My Perfect Half

Postby Artimist » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:55 am

My Charries:
Forum:Image
Name: Airen Macnamara
Picture:wip
Personaitly: Never been in love. Though people have tried to make him change, he just runs from them and never loves back. Often called a lost cause. Lives to made people mad. He hates nearly everyone, including his sister. (called Mac) His metal has not changed since he was 7.
Views: (radical, neutral, etc) Radical.
Shape of metal: Pretty smoth on the from and back but has hard spines around the edges that don't interlock with other metals.
Metal match: (aka bf/gf)No one
Example of writing: (not necessary)

Forum:
Name: Just call me Mac
Picture:Image
Personality:Unlike her brother, shes neutral/positive. She had one boyfriend who broke her heart. -long story. Since then she no longer believes in the metals but still keeps a positive attitude. Shes a book worm and loves to learn new things. She's also often called her brothers keeper, because of her calming him down after one of his fits.
Views: (radical, neutral, etc) Slightly Radical
Shape of metal:A curved crescent with two bits in the middle
Metal match: (aka bf/gf)She no longer matches medal to find a date, she lets her heart guide her.
Example of writing: (not necessary)
"Did you think you were special? Every person had to give up something. Everybody makes sacrifices."
Artimist

Re: My Perfect Half -accepting-

Postby Artimist » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

bump
Artimist

Re: My Perfect Half -accepting-

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Name: Caylee Schlientz
Personality: Caylee is quiet. Considering a history of abuse from her father. She no longer has to deal with him and tends to live by herself. Isolated for a long time has given her the affect of not knowing what love exactly was. Therefore she doesn't seem to understand the meaning of her metal.
Views: Neutral I suppose
Shape of metal: Nothing fancy like others. Caylee's is bland. It is a simple half of a square with a circle clinging off its bottom left corner
Metal match: She is oblivious to it and does not understand what it's for, but she is curious to find the other half. Aren't you curious of things as well?

(Sounds interesting c:
SilentObserver

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's