тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:57 pm

"Awww...Bless" Kaiden replied. "Soo...How has Ivy been? Other than in the hospital?" he then asked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:00 pm

"She's been... Depressed, surprisingly." Vanessa answered with a frown, "I don't know why though... Maybe lack of attention perhaps?"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:03 pm

"Oh" Kaiden was surprised. "I guess I will have to try and cheer her up" he suggested.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:05 pm

"I think she'd like that." Vanessa smiled and continued walking. Soon enough they were at the hospital. As they made there way to the hospital room she sighed. Once they got there she was happy to see Ivy sitting up in bed with a faint smile on her face.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:21 pm

He looked over at Vanessa and smiled back. "I hope so" he admitted. He followed her inside and walked to Ivy's room.. Kaiden was getting far to used to being in hospital, well at least it was only as a guest. He turned into her room, glad to see that she was okay. "Hay Ivy!" he said from across the room, he wasn't sure what her reaction to seeing him would be, it made him a little nervous.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Ivy's ears quickly perked up and she grinned when she saw Kaiden. "Kaiden!!" She yelled throwing her arms up in the air, about to get up out of the bed, but Caylee had stopped her.

"No no, you need to sit and rest." Caylee chuckled softly.

Ivy frowned and put her arms back down before looking back over at Vanessa and Kaiden, her smile returning.

---------------

A small grey mouse scurried through town. A little harmless mouse... What trouble could it possibly cause? As this mouse made way through the town it happened to come across a male who seemed rather.. depressed? Based on his posture and expression, it figured he was rather lonely, but maybe he wanted to stay that way? Oh well, it decided to stay. The mouse suddenly scurried behind Katsu and followed where he was going, wondering if he would notice it.

(another character oops)
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Seeing that Ivy was excited to see him, Kaiden relaxed. "How you feeling?" he chuckled, walking over to give her a hug. "Some-one told me you were causing trouble again?" he said as if telling her off in a joking way.

___

((opps haha. XD ))

Katsu started to walk home. He walked at a slow pace with his head down, letting the world pass him by. As he was walking, he had the strangest feeling that he was being followed. Lifting his head a little, he turned around to glance back. It didn't appear as if there was anything there. After a few more steps, Katsu was sure. He turned around and looked back down the street. "Who's there?" he called out.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:09 pm

"Better now that you're here." Ivy grinned and chuckled, "Yeah... but when do I not?" She asked in a joking manner.

-----------

The mouse let out a little squeak and looked up at him, waiting for him to notice her. Maybe she could make things better for him by saying a little joke or something? She could tell he wasn't happy at all and Penelope never liked that... Unhappy people meant more negative things.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:20 pm

"Aww.." Kaiden smiled. "Yeah, that's true, you always were a trouble maker" he admitted with a chuckle. "So, other than enjoying the hospital hotel, what have you been up to?" he asked her.

Katsu looked around then let out a small sigh. He then heard a squeak and looked down at his feet to see a tiny mouse. He frowned. "Can I help you?" he asked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Ivy nodded a little and hummed, "Hmm... Nothing really. Just watching the kids a majority of the time and that's about it." She shrugs. "And some racing, but that's rare now.."

---------------

Penelope squeaked again before shifting into her tall, human form. She stood at 6'1 with a small concerned look on. "Why so gloom, dear?" She asked with a small frown.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's