тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 am

Okay. Me to. I got Milo, Shay, and Masaka. The NEED to be rped)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 am

(Okay

Yeah.
    I need to roleplay Benjamin, Hades and Yuko more often x.x wanna roleplay with them?)

"You didn't steal anything did you?" Benjamin asked.

"No." Winter sighed =3=

"Okay ^-^ Good girl." Benjamin nodded and walked off elsewhere.

Winter snickered and held a jumbo bag of marshmallows ouo
    ---------
    Yuko and Hades sighed as they sat in a lounging room, "Hmm..."

"What?" Yuko asked.

"I'm wondering if we're getting Liz and Joyce back.." Hades mumbled.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

(Can do.)

Masaka walls around, aimlessly.

Milo talks with Marley.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 am

(I'll use the clumsy excuse)

Benjamin walked down the hallway and peered into the longue as she noticed the two archangels. One second can mess you up big, Ben. She let out an 'oof' as she bumped into someone.

Hades and Yuko looked over at her.

"You're very clumsy." Yuko teased.

Benjamin frowned, "Whatever, Yuko..." She muttered and looked at [whoever you choose], "Sorry..."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 am

Milo looks at her, and turns slightly pink. "Oh. No. It's my fault."

Marley raises and eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

Masaka watches the scene afar.

Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:03 am

Sy sat at the desk, ignoring Hex as he read through books and papers. >u> it never hurts to know all the laws that would apply to him, right? Bwahahaha! XD But he's Sy so its not like he'd do something stupid even after knowing that. e_e TotallyHex'sthingtodo. "I hope you know that you will be working during your stay here." Sy said suddenly.

Hex made a silent sneer. Him? Work? Pff. Please. Like he'd ever go to work... A paper was placed on his face and he gave an aggravated sigh before removing it to see the texts. Wait a.... Smoke shop? Could be worse I suppose. At least he wasn't dumped in Hot Topic or some girlie store... Although he might have enjoyed a girlie store cuz of the customers. Thatswhyhenogetworkatgirliestore. XD "Whatever." He muttered.

"And take it seriously." Sy added bluntly. "You don't have to worry about the soul."
-------
As soon as requiem got there he gave a shiver and put a hand at the back of his neck, rubbing it a little with a sigh through his nose. He walked down the hall and up to his room, unlocking it he disappeared inside and didn't seem to be coming out anytime soon. D: Aww! Not feeling too good...
-------
Luster looked at the papers on the desk. Hebi gots a job at the zoo with all the snakeys. :3-< aaaaand Luster is a... Bast will think of something soon enough. .-. He gave Hebi the paper who glanced at it before resuming his nap.
-------
((So is Saku and Nick roomies? .3.))

Ha! He's a security guard! =3= The irony is strong with this one... Saku had to laugh as he laid down for a bit. Oh such glorious irony! Not to mention his hair turned brown and his eyes browner. =~= he liked his white hair...
-------
"Awww! Ribbit. That's too early! Ribbit." Shane pouted as she heard the times and leapt onto the free bed.
-------
Grey grumbled as he saw the time. Too early!!! Dx

Luckily Darui had one job. :3 Make sure Grey got up and went to school. Bast might give him another job later. He stared Grey in the face... Literally in the face, like right in front of him.

Grey backed up with a creeped out expression. "W-what?"

Darui kept grinning. "I'm your alarm clock."

"Oh dear heavens... I can get up on my own." He assured his cousin.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 am

(sure. Why not?)

Nick pulls away from his friends. "I'm gonna go lay down." He looks over everything. What was he to do here?

Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 am

((He could be a mechanic or work in an auto parts store. .3.))

Saku glanced back as he heard him come in. "Glad you didn't get lost." He teased.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 am

(Yeah.)

Nick looks at him before falling for first onto the bed. "I want Siren back."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:35 am

Benjamin chuckled nervously, "No it's okay... Sorry.." Mental face palm. You already said sorry idiot, "Uh..."

Yuko snickered a little.

Hades smiled slightly.
    --------
    Caylee chuckled, "But you guys have the option to go back to bed... I don't." She admitted.
    --------
    Joyce studied a book, "ewwwww!!"

"What?" Liz asked.

"Algebra!!!" Joyce whined.

Liz laughed a little.
    ------
    Winter terrorized through the hallways, "Hey!! Lizzy!! Joyce!! Let's go swimming!! >D<"

Liz froze, "S-swimming!?"

"Yeah!!" Joyce grinned and opened the door.

Ha!! Liz in a bathing suit!? No way! "No thank you!" Liz answered.

"Aww...!!" They both whined, "Pwweaaassse!?"

"N-no!" Liz shook her head.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's