•firewall• ➢ [WIP]

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

•firewall• ➢ [WIP]

Postby Scar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:30 pm

The picture above is through a dragon's point of view.
Theme Song:: "Firewall" - Les Friction

Links:: rules & info || characters, relationships, members || news & recaps
Last edited by Scar on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scar

rules & info

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

:: Rules ::

I. All site rules apply; obviously.

II. Everyone has flaws, so no mary/gary sues; also no god-modding or killing other players characters without permission

III. Semi-literate at most; I understand writer's block but I don't want a page full of one-liners. At least two-three sentences.

IV. As many characters, for now, the limit is four(I may expand) 2 humans/2 dragon, 1 male/1 female each.
--I do advise to be wary of how many of each gender there is, just as long the gender ratio is kept somewhat even.
I'd like to state this here; your characters can't have crushes on each other, but they can be siblings. I'd also like to say, and I mean absolutely no offence and I'm not against it as I've dabbled in it, but for this roleplay- only girlxboy romances. As said, I have nothing against it but I would prefer it this way, least grant me that.

V. I allow cussing, but only to the extent of the site rules; you don't have to use them.
-- Gore and drama is welcomed but not excessively, and of course, romance is welcomed. But don't make the characters love each other on the first page, allow for time. And for those 'particular moments', please fade to black.

VI. With the character sheet given, you are free to 'pretty up' your post as well as add to it.

VII. I would like decent activeness, I understand life and whatnot, if you fear you'll be away- please message me. I cannot guarantee your character not getting left behind if your away. I will give Re-cap when asked, but I'm not at fault at the speed the roleplay may go.
REMEMBER: if you do not post for two weeks without warning me, your character WILL be removed.

VIII. And lastly, have fun and respect other players; arguments don't belong here and won't be tolerate.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

:: Info ::

Humans have almost made dragons existence because dragonslayers killed them for the blood/body parts to sell. The dragons wouldn't attack them, they just wanted to learn more about the humans but the humans saw them as a threat. And for awhile they disappeared, then many years later the dragons appear again but with the intentions of revenge lead by their leader. However, the existence of dragons may lay in the balance due to this, and it may be that the only way to save it is for them to pair together, and try to stop both sides from fighting.

Scar

characters, relationships, members

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:51 pm

:: Characters ::

Character Thread // Discussion Thread

[ Humans ]
name|gender|player

[ Dragons ]
name|gender|player

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

:: Relationships ::

none currently

⇢ he likes her
⇠ she likes him
⇆ they both like each other
⇔ in relationship
❤ married/mated
↮ split up
≖ have children
+ siblings
↭ friends
❂ bonded dragonrider
✘ enemies

:: Members ::

:Owner:
Scar(Me)

:Mods:
(PM me, I must know you decently well)

:Members:
xxx
Last edited by Scar on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scar

news & recaps

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:55 pm

:: News ::

07/17:: Rp Created, still closed: taken reservations~

:: Recap ::

Reserved for recaps
Scar

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's