Every child's wish, or so they say... ~Accepting c:

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Every child's wish, or so they say... ~Accepting c:

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

(Alright ^^ I'll start out the starting point)

Dexter twiddled his thumbs as he continued to think, "Everyone else has a kemonomimi... It's okay. Don't stress about it. The worst that can happen is them hating you! I really need to calm down..." He sighed a little and shook his head as he got to the Kemonomimi organization, "Maybe this was a bad idea..." He stared at the door for a while, "It's okay." He mumbled, "And hey.. maybe I would be helping one out if I got them out of this place... Not sure."
    ---------------
    Caylee was once again wandering around town. Being very subtle with her actions. Not wanting to bother anyone and not wanting to be noticed either. Holding Dakari in her arms she glanced from left to right constantly. After what seemed like forever she halted as her stomach growled rather loudly.

Dakari's ears perked.

Caylee flattened her ears with a sigh and a small whine, "I don't have anymore money Dakari..."

Dakari whimpered.

"Remember I spent it all on the other food...?" She whispered.

Dakari sighed slightly and appeared to sulk.
    -------------
    Saburu sat quietly in the building known as the Kemonomimi organization. His ears flickered as he sat in his room. Of course he never thought much of it when he was called out to see if someone wanted to take him home. Then again.. No one ever did. He's been there for seven years. No one has ever given him a second glance... You'd think an exotic kemonomimi would get more attention, but no. Saburu was often ignored.
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Eve sat in the Organization watching people walk by the windows, when one stopped at the door. She wondered why he wasn't coming in. Eve watched the boy curiously.

(Saburu can be Lilie's kemonomimi ;)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Dexter finally let out a sigh. Gathering up the bits of courage he had left and slowly made his way into the building. To him it was difficult to just get the knob open from the amount of nervousness he had... But eventually he walked inside and went to the front desk and talked to the person who managed it. Soon enough they had some things settled and the woman who managed the front desk got up to walk into the room.

The woman appeared to be in her late 20's and friendly. Dexter appeared to be a shy individual who needed someone to motivate him from time to time. So she used the best of her ability to choose a kemonomimi that was suit him. After calling out a few names she thought for a moment before speaking up again, "Eve? Eve Sparks?" She called as she searched for the girl. She hadn't had much interactions with the girl herself, but she had a hunch that Eve would be a good choice. Dexter seemed to be kind and gentle. Someone who would actually know how to take care of a kemonomimi correctly. Just because Kemonomimi's were similar to humans does not mean that they can do everything... They have animal instincts and tend to act like them from time to time if not treated or trained properly.
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Eve jumped and instantly changed to the color of the wall when her name was called. Sighing she stood up and walked over to the extremely nervous boy, returning to her normal color as she walked. Eve stared at the boy for a momoment before looking over to the receptionist.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 pm

She smiled a little and stood by the two, "This is Eve. She's a Chameleon kemonomimi." She told Dexter with a few hand motions.

Dexter nodded a little and looked at Eve. Sticking his hand out, "Hi. I'm Dexter. Dexterrr.... Lockwood." He blinked.

As long as Eve agreed with Dexter being her owner then everything would be settled.
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:05 am

Eve smiled as the woman introduced her. "I'm Eve." She said taking Dexters hand. He seemed like an awkward, shy guy, but he would probably get used to her if he chose her. Letting go of his hand she said nothing, unsure of what to do.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:10 am

Dexter smiled a little in return.

"So. Have you made a decision?" The woman asked; her sweet smile remaining.

Dexter nodded slightly, "Yeah." He mumbled, "I mean. yes. Uh.. that's my answer." he muttered, "Real smooth."

She nodded and looked over at Eve, "How about you, Miss Eve?"
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 am

Eve shrugged, "sure." It can't be any worse than this place... Hopefully. She wondered what her new home would look like, and what food he had. Food. Speaking if food Eve was kinda hungry. I'll worry about that after I know him better. She looked back at the other Kemonomimis and felt sorry for them briefly before realizing she might have the same unhappiness in her new home.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:25 am

"Alright." She looked over at Dexter, "Please bring her back in two days so we can do a checkup to see how she likes it." This was a normal thing. Just to make sure the Kemonomimi wasn't being neglected and were being treated properly.

Dexter nodded, "Can do." He answered and glanced over at Eve, "Is there anything you have that you want to bring with..?" He asked.
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 am

Eve shook her head "Nope." She felt a little more at ease that there was a check up in 2 days to make sure everything was alright. Eve hoped this home would be good, she was tired of staring at walls all day.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's