Breaking Reality - Accepting*

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Breaking Reality - Accepting*

Postby remix. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm

(( lol i'm sorry silent ;w; ))

Shae stood in the doorway of the gloomy store. The shelves were deserted, seeing as other's had looted the place once the war began. She frowned and scoped the place out and saw a couple untouched boxes of cereal in the back. "Must be my lucky day." She said happily to herself and walked over to the shelf.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:33 pm

(it's okay xD)

"Just... Dont.." Caylee began.

"Calm down. I'm not gonna do anything to you." Kaiden rolled his eyes a little.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Jax walks with her until they reach his place. "You should probably get going Amaria. Before the sun sets."

She waves her hand. "Not like someone is hunting me. I'll just take them down to." She smiles, though it wavers. "She knew every angel and demon on this playing field were evenly matched. Even Jax. Who knew, she might actually lose to Xavier in their next battle.

Jax hugs her. "We will talk later my friend." He pulls away and walks into the house.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

(So
    we gonna do a timeskip or something? ouo
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:09 am

Sure))
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby remix. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 pm

(( fine by me =] ))

Shae yawned and walked out of the store. By then, the sun has begun to set and she really didn't feel like riding in the dark. King shook out his mane before settling himself of the ground with his front legs neatly under him and back legs splayed out. Shae settled her comfortably against the horse and leaned back against his stomach. King lowered his head onto her lap. The horses breathing quickly lulled the tired girl into sleep.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:42 am

Caylee had fallen asleep on the floor. She didn't seem to mind it either. But most of you probably didn't know that she's never slept in a bed before and is used to sleeping on the floor.

Kaiden yawned a little as he slowly began to wake up. Looking at the ceiling he yawned again and rolled to his side to see Caylee, "Huh..?" He mumbled and raised an eyebrow, "Hey. Shortie!"

Caylee jumped a little and opened her eyes to look at him.

"Why are you on the floor?" He asked.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:32 pm

(My charries are open. Sorry I haven't been around.)

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 pm

(*inhales*
    I reeeeaallly wanna make another roleplay because I have new characters I really wanna use, but ;-;
    I have so many human roleplays XD

and welcome back our beloved Zero ~(;w;~)
    characters are also open)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Who do you want to do?)

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's