Breaking Reality - Accepting*

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Breaking Reality - Accepting*

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:01 am

Breaking Reality

The world is failing apart with the invasion of angels and demons. Humans are picking sides and fighting. Some are hiding, going to make it thorough unscathed. Now it's your turn to pick. The side of angels, or demons? Or are you one of them?

Rules
1. Follow all Eldemore rules
2. No God-modding
3. No over the top drama (drama is okay, just don't make it all about you)
4. Keep all language within limits
5. Fade when needed
6. HAVE FUN!
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: Breaking Reality - Not Yet Accepting

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Characters

Assasins
°Amaria Zin
°Hades Tempt
°Xavier Hollis
°
Gathers
°Caylee Schlientz
°
°
°
Warriors
°Jax Long
°Leo Cross
°Kaiden Key
°
Merchants
°
°
°
°
Weapons Maker
°Shae Fairheart
°
°
°
Medics
°
°
°
°

Above are the jobs for you. Angels and demons also take them as well. No matter the side you are, a job is to be taken.

For now, that's all your need. Goody bye.

Sides
Demons
Angels
Neutral

Love Chart

< Likes
<> Like each other
<3 Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
<\3 Ex Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Forms

Human
Code: Select all
[url]Image of character[/url]
Name:
History:
Power (One Only):
Class (Assasin, warrior, etc.):
Side:
Weapon of Choice:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Kin:
Other?:

Angel/Demon
Code: Select all
[url]Image of character[/url]
Name:
History:
Race (Angel or Demon):
Class:
Power (one only):
Weapon of Choice:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Kin:
Other?:

(All angels have wings.)

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:15 pm

http://www.imagenestop.com/anime1/anime-hd-75965.jpg
Name: Amaria Zin
History: Born a pure blood angel, she was meant to be a warrior. She proved to be an amazing assasin
Race (Angel or Demon):Angel
Class: Assasin
Power (one only): Telepathic
Weapon of Choice: A sword named Damitos and a receive bow.
Crush:/
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:/
Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend:/
Kin: Mark Zin
Other?:/

Mercy Storm

Re: Breaking Reality - Accepting*

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 pm

NOW OPEN!

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:28 pm

*slips in and sets down a loafing bunny*

._. Reserve

*runs out*

http://orig11.deviantart.net/bbcc/f/2015/180/9/e/hades_by_silentobserverishere-d8zb6sg.png
Name: Hades Tempt
Personality:
What a buttface
he is the definition of tsundere trash

Hades is a pretty blunt person. He will be rude to you whether he knows you or not. Although he is just mostly silent for the most part. He also tends to have more of a positive attitude towards females. Especially ones he has an interest in.
History: ugh man
this is a huge wip
Race (Angel or Demon): Angel
Class: Assassin, yo
Power (one only): Teleportation, but doesn't really use it unless needed
Weapon of Choice: A greatsword named Liz (Elizabeth)
Crush: I might fill this out o-o
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: PUH HA
Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend: hnng
Kin: nao
Other?: gotta do the cookin' by the book

*Adding another later QwQ
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:18 pm

hhheeeerrrreeeessss mixey!
*breaks down door* reserve ^_^

Apperence
Name: Xavier Hollis
History: Not much is known of Xavier's upbringing. From what people have peiced together, he was born to demon parents who were killed by angels a couple years later. He trained to become the best demonic assassin there is.
Race (Angel or Demon): Deman
Class: Assassin
Power (one only): Shapeshifting: prefers to be a deer, horse, or black lab.
Weapon of Choice: Two daggers named Calous and Vidaa
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Kin: none
Other?:
»has a long scar from the corner of his mouth to his ear. Has several others his body.
»when he shapeshifts, his eyes always remain blue
Last edited by remix. on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 pm

OH

*hnngg*

eller

Oh yes. We shall all rule this roleplay ouo)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Accepted Silent

Mercy Storm

Postby remix. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

yes my darling silent. we shall.

Finished my form zero = )
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's