I'm running away- WIP

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Wanna join >w<?

oyes
100%
naoooo
No votes

Total votes : 1

I'm running away- WIP

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:11 pm

another roleplay
    oh yes

Silent has an issue

let's
    do
    this

(I just hope people join ;w;)
    WIP

Plot intro;
Thoughts and fantasies as children. It's so... Entertaining and interesting to hear about.
But did you know the mind of a child is one of the most important things of imagination? They come up with so many things and so many fantasies that they wish they could live in and the only thing parents and older siblings would say to them,
"It doesn't exist. Never has and never will."

Our dreams crushed and run over multiple times. Trampled with those words... What if I told you there was a place like so? Would you go there?
There's so much to learn about this place. Where your fantasies live and lurk.
Now it's simple decision.

Will you run away to find it?

Believer's point of view;
It was late at night and I was just sitting in bed. A let out a small sigh as I stared down at my mattress and then over at the picture I drew earlier.

"It doesn't exist."
The voice haunts me.

I quiver a little and look away. I fidget with the blanket that covers my legs and pull it over my head while I set my head down on the soft pillow.

"Wow." A voice whispered.

I quickly uncover my head and look around as I hear the unfamiliar voice. I rub my eyes a little as I see a figure in the darkness of my room. Fear floods into every nerve. Telling me to flee, but I continue to stay put.

"I can't see it, but. That's a lovely picture you made there." A girl is standing in front of the picture I had made earlier in the day. I try to make out her features, but I just simply can't...

"Who... Are you?" I manage to whisper to the feminine voice.

"Hmm? Oh. I'm Mackenzie."

"Mackenzie...?" I ask quietly.

"I already know who you are. I actually came to ask you a question." Mackenzie draws a little closer towards me, "Your picture... and your imagination. I know how you feel. I don't want to make things difficult for you. I just want you to be more happy, your imagination is very special and it means a lot. I've come to bring you to the Realm of Creation..."

"So talking animals, humans with animal ears, werewolves, fairies and witches do exist!?" I became very hyper and excited within seconds of her words. Not realizing what she was referring to...

I hear Mackenzie giggle a little at my excitement, "Yes. They do." Her voice was so calm.

"Wow! Can I see them! Please!?" I beg, not noticing my voice getting a little too loud.
That is.. Until my (parent/guardian) walked in.

"(Name). Who are you talking to?" They ask.

"Uhh..." I mumbled and looked over at Mackenzie.

"It's okay (Name)... They cannot see me. They are not a believer." Mackenzie assured me.

"No one." I quickly respond.

"Please get some rest." Is all they said before leaving the room and shutting the door again.

"I need to make this quick." Mackenzie whispered and rushed over to me. I still couldn't see her features well, "(Name). You are a believer. I've come to ask of you an important question... Will you run away with me to the Realm of Creation?"

Run... Away?
I was taken back... It was a lot to decide... Run away?
"Yes. I will."
The words slipped out of my mouth involuntarily; out of want... and out of need.
This world was so terrible... I constantly heard yelling, fighting and crying all of the time.
I needed to go.

"Really?" Her voice whispered, "Great. Let's get going. Grab anything you want or anything you need."

I nod and do as suggested. Taking (item *optional*) with me.

Mackenzie nodded a little and quickly ran to my window, opening it up, "Alright. Let's go."

I stare, "But... Why don't we use the door?"

"You'll get caught. We must hurry." She whispered, "There's not much time!" Her voice got a little louder and she jumped out of the window.

I gasped and hurried to the window to look down to only see Mackenzie unharmed and a puff of smoke around her, soon fading into the air.

"Jump!" She called up to me.

"It's too high!"

"Trust me." She reassured and nodded.

With the simple nod I knew I could trust her. I closed my eyes and jumped out of the window.
And with that simple jump I could feel Mackenzie catch me and gently set me down.

With that simple gesture. That one jump.
My life would change forever...
It's about your character who is visited by a spirit(s) from a place known as the 'Realm of Creation' and they are on a journey to a specific place in order to go to the Realm of Creation. So from the sounds of it; I'm planning on this being a long-term roleplay uwu...

But beware. There are the negative spirits who lurk around to find the children known as 'believers'. Hoping to crush their dreams and get them to believe that none of the creatures they came up with exist; never have and never will.

I hope you join >w<
SilentObserver

Rules

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 pm

All Eldemore rules apply!

1. Please keep cussing to a limit

2. Keep ages, genders, sexualities and reputations even!

3. No powerplaying, no mary-sues, etc.

4. Do not control others characters

5. Please be kind to other roleplayers and include everyone~

6. Drama. Keep it to a limit, pleaseeeee

7. Insta-love. NOoooope. c: Sorry

8. No relationships/crushes with your own characters, please uwu Takes fun and interest out of the roleplay

9. Fade when needed o-o

If I forgot important rules, please tell me
SilentObserver

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's