The Power of Two *Open and Accepting*

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Power of Two *Open and Accepting*

Postby Evermore » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:52 pm

((Ah, I'll fix that then! And sure, I'd be fine with Finner being Ariana's mentor :) ))
Evermore

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 am

тнє вαѕι¢ѕ
υѕєяηαмє:
FluffyBirdie
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Thomas Arch Warren
ηι¢кηαмє:
Arch
gєη∂єя:
Male
αgє:

ι мαу ѕєєм ησямαℓ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
Arch is on the tall side of average, with a reasonable build due to his love of hiking. He has dark-blond eyes and often wears sunglasses, hiding his brown eyes. Being a photographer, he travels a lot, going to one popular place to another, and wearing whatever is in fashion at the time.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Arch is extremely positive, to the point where when something bad happens, he couldn't help but find a positive. 'Someone in my family passed away.' 'Ah well, at least they're in a better place.' 'My dog ran away.' 'Hmm, maybe they're just exploring' 'I lost my job!' 'Now you can get a better one!' He greatly enjoys hiking, going to one place or another, and is restless, always wanting to move forward and ignore the past.
ℓιкєѕ:
Mountains, hiking, new places
∂ιѕℓιкєѕ:
Staying in one place, sameness, negativity

вυт яєαℓℓу, ι'м ησт єνєη ¢ℓσѕє
ρσωєя:
(Is this too much?) He can defy gravity. Walking, sitting, jumping, on the ceiling, or on the walls? No problem. Since he hikes alone, he uses this power to full advantage: Climbing the steep walls, or overhangs, on the face of the mountain, or seeing how fast he can run to the top of the mountain.
ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ:
Using it too much makes him dizzy and extremely tired (physical) and he is overly positive.

мαттєяѕ σƒ тнє нєαят
σяιєηтαтιση:
Straight
¢яυѕн:
None
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
None
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FluffyBirdie

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Just one twin and one mentor per person for now. If not many other people join then I'll open up for people to have more twins/mentors to fill the slots. :) and skywishes01, I reread your twin's power and wanted to ask if you could add a weakness to her power? Something maybe like she can only control weak minds or she gets tired after a while? Just something to make her not overly powerful. I know you said she doesn't use the telepathy thing very much but the one she does use seems pretty powerful at least to me. And if you ever want to use it on someone all I ask is you ask the person before using it on them and both of you must contact me saying it's alright from both parties. Thank you for reading! :)
1.21 gigawatts

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Edited, and I think I made the Kingsley character weird anyway xD (Who acts like that?)
FluffyBirdie

Postby Vanilla Stars » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 am

[img]Img%20Here%20(If%20you%20want)[/img]

тнє вαѕι¢ѕ
υѕєяηαмє:
Breeze
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Noelle Gia Dawson
ηι¢кηαмє:
Elle
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:

ι мαу ѕєєм ησямαℓ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
She has long, wavy, light brown hair, with a gradient to blonde at the tips. She has ice blue eyes, and a fair peachy complexion. She often uses eyeliner to create a cat-eye look, and wears lighter colored makeup. Noelle wears punk chic, or goth chic clothes (i.e. ripped black skinny jeans, crop tops, leather jackets, combat boots, dark clothing, etc.) or just generally dark colors. She almost always has her hair down and always wears stud earrings. She HATES dangling ones. She is tall (about 5 foot 8) and slim (about 120 lbs). She has a silver pendant around her neck, from ehr mother when she was younger. She wears it everyday.
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Noelle is quiet t first, but she eventually opens up, and becomes more chatty and outspoken. She has a soft spot for animals, and she especially loves Australian Shepherds. She may look dark and mysterious, but she is kind and caring at heart. She can be vicious if you hurt someone she loves.
ℓιкєѕ:
Art, smell of vanilla, smell of cherries, free open spaces, running in the forest or fields, animals
∂ιѕℓιкєѕ:
The Hidden, art theft, wold destruction, animal abuse.

вυт яєαℓℓу, ι'м ησт єνєη ¢ℓσѕє
ρσωєя:
She is half angel so she has wings and can fly.
ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ:
Fire, it messes with her powers

мαттєяѕ σƒ тнє нєαят
σяιєηтαтιση:
Straight
¢яυѕн:
None
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single and ready to mingle!
Last edited by Vanilla Stars on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I am new to Eldermore though I have been playing CS for about a year or so. You can find me on there @ Breeeze ! So yeah... I really want baubles and tokens, always open for CS/Eldermore trades!

ImageVanilla Stars
Vanilla Stars

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 pm

((Breeze I would like to fill up the twins already available before adding a new family. The Dawson twins are all open if you want to create her own look. Otherwise your character looks great! And that looks great fluffybirdie! I'll add him to the front as soon as I can!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Vanilla Stars » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:11 pm

((Ok, so for the Dawson twins she can look like that? Could she be the one with the mentor?))
Hi! I am new to Eldermore though I have been playing CS for about a year or so. You can find me on there @ Breeeze ! So yeah... I really want baubles and tokens, always open for CS/Eldermore trades!

ImageVanilla Stars
Vanilla Stars

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:09 pm

((Yeah for sure! Whoever makes the first twin sets the looks for the other twin. And that'll work! I think her and Nathan would work well together!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Vanilla Stars » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:36 pm

((K. Can she be a Dawson twin then?))

ImageVanilla Stars
Vanilla Stars

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:54 pm

((Yup! Got her up on the front page! I'll just need you to change her last name on her form. :) ))
1.21 gigawatts

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's