~Toxic!~ (Moved to Privite Invite only)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ~Toxic!~ (Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Spots open)

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:56 am

((I'm alive! Sorry for being gone so long, honestly I did have time to post but I decided to spend that time with family and making sure my assignments for school were the best they could be :) , so first off sorry Silent I could of sworn you had someone to post with.. And slipsxknots you're accepted and it's okay every Role player has to start somewhere! And we just started so this could be perfect for you :) ))

Eldur/Hydrogen/Lauren
A sort of sick amusement played across his eyes but also fear. He was intrigued by this anomaly the boy possessed since he could be a wonderful ally in his ravenging the rest of the living worl but he also felt like he wanted to flee for a moment. Had he been human he would of but instead he reached down and took the boys hand easily touching him.
"Seems like you met the one person you can't kill, my cells recreate themselves to fast to heal the burns of my fires that there's no way any sickness can stick to me." he stood once more yellow eyes fixed on him,
"So little plague spreader, what's your name so I stop calling ya kid?" he ruffled his hair and smiled wondering if for a moment the boy really couldn't feel anything towards the general life.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Chikara grunted as he shoved a large piece of fallen debris off of himself and climbed out of the enormous crater he'd created in the sidewalk. Once on his feet again, he dusted himself off in time to greet a relieved Chione.

"Shh," He murmured, scratching behind the husky's ears while his canine friend, in turn, worriedly licked his cheek. Her frantic barks quickly grew into hushed whimpers before dying altogether. "Good girl."

Straightening, he turned to survey the fallen buildings surrounding them with furrowed brows. Then he turned to face Chione. "Talk about the apocalypse." Chikara glanced down at her to find that she was currently trying to climb into his jacket. Sighing, he leaned down to scoop the spooked pup into his arms and unzipped his jacket, tucking her safely inside before zipping it back up. "Might as well set up camp for the night. What do you think, baby girl?"
Sathona

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Despite the amount of curiosity Caylee held, she tried to remain cautious... It was right next to impossible. The girl couldn't help but skim through a few unlocked apartments in an attempt for some food that hadn't gone bad. It was rare. And anything that she found she would give to Ivy. Ah yes. The beloved, trouble-making, cuddly midget pitbull.

Ivy perked her ears as she finished eating a bowl of dog food that had been left behind. A bark hit her eardrum and she quickly stood up straight to look around. Ivy ran to a window and peered out of it with her paws against the glass, catching a glimpse of the small husky with a boy. She growled lowly in curiosity as she wagged her tail before letting out a loud bark.

Caylee jumped in surprise and ran to Ivy to drag her away from the window, "Ivy!" She whisper-yelled and kept her arms constricted around the pitbull as her heart thumped violently. She could hear it loud and clear. Her anxiety built up and she started to panic, "We should probably move..." She suggested quietly and lifted up the thirty pound dog as she made her way around the apartment quickly for some things; just in case.

Ivy continued to stare at the window with a small whine. Wanting to know more about the other dog. It was rare to find other animals around, and when she did, she would have to defend herself instead of make friends. Almost everything was now brutal.

[That's okay Ikki ^^]
SilentObserver

Postby Sathona » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:08 pm

"Hmm?"

Chikara's eyes flickered from Chione's nesting spot in his jacket to a seemingly abandoned apartment building across from them. When her whining wouldn't cease, he scratched her head and gently murmured, "What is it, Chione?"

Then he saw it: the dog in the window. His heart skipped a beat at the sight, and his movements came to a gradual stop. There was a good chance that dog had an owner, and to be frank, Chikara didn't necessarily want to meet them. Until he could stabilize himself and his canine friend, avoiding people at all costs was a necessity. As much as he adored her, even she wasn't a good enough reason to potentially put themselves in harm's way.

Chione's soft whimpering continued long after Chikara shook his head and began to walk away. But the teen's little "snow angel" couldn't forget the curious face in the window. Her tail thumped with mild excitement against her friend's lower abdomen as they walked, but Chikara paid her sudden fascination no mind. If they couldn't find shelter or make camp for the night, let alone find food or - more importantly - water, they were toast.
Sathona

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Benjamin stood next to the entry way of the apartment building. An illusion made her appearance more subtle, making it hard for one to notice at a glance unless they were intentionally focusing on her completely. She looked towards the doorway as she heard some footsteps. The girl shuffled a bit as her nerves built up and the possibilities started piling in.

Ivy bolted out of the door and barked wildly as she raced down the street, carrying what appeared to be some sort of food.

Caylee shortly ran after Ivy with little speed at first, but once she heard someone yell she went faster. It was just another civilian that Ivy had stolen food from, "Ivy!" Caylee called out as she kept running, Ivy barked in response. It only encouraged Caylee to keep going, that is... Until she tripped over some debris and met the ground in a harsh manner, cringing from the fair amount of pain.

Ivy whipped around as she heard Caylee fall. The dog dropped the item and ran to her human companion. She nudged Caylee's arm a little and sat down with a small whine.

"You move too fast..." Caylee whispered before coughing a bit and sitting up, brushing some pebbles off of her arms and palms.
    ---
    Benjamin watched them leave in a hurry. With a hum she peered inside of the doorway to only see an angered teenage boy who stomped back towards a room, mumbling some curse words under his breath.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:31 pm

((Hey just wanted to say my winter break is coming up nex week so I'm hoping I'll be on more! Besides work which will probably take up some of my afternoon I'll try to check in everyday ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Re: ~Toxic!~ (Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Elements Updated)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Name:
Trixie (T) Trice
Side: Hunter or Victim?
Hunter
Description/image:
A lithe bodied girl who couldn't be any skinnier, She has long arms and legs all balanced out by her height which is 5'11. Trixie has golden hazel eyes that some say to be yellow with pale blonde hair that is cut short haphazardly around her head. She also has a light dusting of freckles on her cheeks.
Other
Trixie is Eldur's twin sister (Their fraternal) She only has faint memories of him before he was taken and turned into a monster. With the image of her once kind brother in her heart she refuses to let the monster he has become run a muck and has vowed to take him and the other element children out as well.
((Realized it'd probably be more fair for me to have more then one character. I'll just do her starting post now.))

Trixie
Her heart shaped face was clenched in a scowl as she surveyed the ruined land around her. She'd squeezed herself into a small crevice between two broken walls of concrete to get the safest view of the city to see if she could find any of the Experimental children running through. She edged her way out after awhile not finding anything and brushed the dust off her dark blue hoodie,,glad for once she had a overly flat chest to fit between the gap. She ran a hand through her short hair feeling all the uneven edges with a smirk. Her look kept the guys away thankfully since they she her a another guy instead of a girl, which she was grateful for. In this new world men tended to be a little 'rough' with women. She jumped hearing movement from above the collapsed roof but sighed in relief seeing it was only a crow who cawed then flew away leaving her to slump against a fallen pile of rubble and look out across what once could of been a nice room.
"One day.." She said in a quiet voice pulling out a locket from her neck that held two pictures, one being her and on the other side a blonde haired boy with golden hazel eyes and the biggest grin on his face, this was Eldur Trice when he was 6 before he was taken for experimentation.
The brother she now knew had a cold furious expression and wielded the power of Hydrogen. It had been his hands that had destroyed their family. She clenched her long fingered hand around the cold metal a few tears landing on her dirt smeared skin as she realized her memories of her younger brother and the good days were slowly fading replaced with this Apocalypse and the monster he had become, the 'Fire Bringer'.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm

(Anyone still alive?)
Sathona

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 pm

I am)
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

((same here, trixies open if anyone wants to meet up, I just can't post or Eldur until ReMix gets back))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's