ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby LuciDaCake » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:54 pm

(Btw Don is a demon who has far sight so he could see them :/ )
Don smiled teleporting next to Joyce, he leaned forward and put his hand on her chin grabbing it moving her up at him. "I hit Caylee in the back of the head, got a problem with that?" He got extremely close to her like he was about to kiss her. Don backed up and smiled manically.

Vincent was confused and started looking for Don.
LuciDaCake

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:59 pm

"Hell yeah I do." Joyce blushes, hisses and pulls away, shifting her arm into her blade. She holds it out in front of her and jabs the air in front of Don threateningly. "Why don't you just mind your own business and leave people alone!?" Her purple eyes flash with sudden hatred. "Hex, I'll put you through pain in just a minute, I have to deal with this idiot."
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Ryuuk glanced down for a moment. "Well, it doesn't matter so much anymore." He looked over at her again and moved his hand from her mouth to tease her lip with a finger. "Since I've got your attention now I'm sure you can think of a way to make it up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't entirely sure how Liz felt about Requiem or how much it would affect her. It was probably best to not tell her names considering. "Well, yes. But I'll say they hosted a very illegal game." Sekigetsu replied with his choice of words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella propped herself up on an elbow and wrapped the other arm around Ash, flipping over she made them switch spots and leaned in. "I just woke up. Feed me." She pleaded adorably as she rubbed Ash's fuzzy ears between her fingers and shook her hips playfully in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, as long as your ok..." Grey glanced over at her for a few seconds as if to visually make sure before looking ahead. "So, what exactly does Gier want with you?" He asked while trying not to sound awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The only other idiot allowed to make you blush is me." Hex frowned before setting his hand over Joyce's blade and set a curse that removed her feeling of attraction even in the slightest. "Alright. Now you can take your time with him." He smirked.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Jenna hums softly and has the temptation to attempt to take over the dominance, but decides to keep it as it is. "Alright..." She exhales a little and glances towards the side. "Maybe I should teach you to not tease... Or show you how it feels." She smiles a little and glances up towards him.

---------

"Ah, I see." Liz nods a little and shifts around in place. "How's things in the house going?"

---------

Ash chuckles softly and twirls one of her fingers in Stella's curly hair. She tugs slightly and smiles innocently. "I don't know..." She teases as she runs her index along Stella's neck and collarbone.

---------

"He's a detective for the Council. I'm his familiar for now... He asks some weird questions and likes to cause trouble." Caylee explains before smiling softly and giggling a little. "Like, he didn't know that I don't know where babies come from. He totally freaked out. He had asked me if I wanted kids and got that response." Of course, she figured that Grey was aware of Caylee's lack of knowledge with such things.

---------

Joyce felt the attraction drain from her. She swiped blade towards Don furiously and multiple times in an attempt to hit him somehow. (I assume he backs away)
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Don being Don, he froze the blade in time, only the blade was frozen.... nothing else. "Well, Mrs. Blade for arm, I don't like your attitude." He smiled and punched the blade with from the side a lot of force, it made wind chill Hex. Don is extremely strong so it obviously hurt.

Vincent found Don and the others. "Don! Found you!" he looked at what was going on. "DON!"

Don fell to the ground, he screamed. "Worth it!" Don fell on his side almost passing out.
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:13 am

Ryuuk let out a small huff of amusement. "I'd like to see you try and get away with that one." He challenged quietly in her ear then put Jenna's arm behind her back and made her lean forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pretty normal. Not much has changed, I guess." Sekigetsu answered. "Eveyone still argues with the others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella giggled and put her hand in Ash's jean pocket, tickling her inner thigh with a finger. "But I'm hungry. We should get some Chinese." She whined without moving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm.... awkward? Of course Grey knew of her naiiv aspect, and the way she said it so innocently... "Really? That's... how did that conversation start exactly?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get him, Joyce!" Hex egged her on.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:08 am

"I can get away with anything." Jenna murmurs, slightly leaning forward as he moves her arm behind her back.

------

"Yeah... I thought so." Liz was running out of things to say. She had no idea what to say anymore, so she remained quiet.

-------

Ash shuddered a little and giggled a little bit. "Alright, okay. I give in." She submits.

-------

"I was talking about Patches and Night." Caylee smiles a little again and looks over at Grey. "And you. He just likes to cause things. He's just trouble."

-------

Joyce halted when she felt her blade get hit. The impact of it being hit while frozen was severe and caused her blade to nearly shatter. Joyce shifted her blade back to her arm and stared at the blood and large cuts the punch caused. Joyce stares in horror and soon feels tears build up when she remembers the last time she shattered.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Vincent just stared at the arm. "Don, I swear you gotta stop doing this. Just a second ago you hit a girl now you're cutting up another girl's arm..."

Don just sat there. "Oh, I didn't know if I broke the sword it would break her...." He shrugged. "And I was attacked, so what did I do wrong?"

Vincent just sat there squinting. "Well I bet there's more to it then that." He looked at Joyce then Hex apologetically.
LuciDaCake

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Joyce's arm forcefully shifted back into the blade and it cracked more and more until finally it shattered. The little orb that was her soul fell to the ground and she disappeared after the sword completely shattered. The soul glowed weakly and soon stop glowing and was a solid, glass textured orb.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Ryuuk didn't seem convinced in the slightest. Leaning forward he bit Jenna's neck then abruptly let her go. "You seem to think that quite a bit." He taunted and ran his fingers up through her hair only to grab and pull her back, his other hand grabbed her throat and tightened his grip just enough to give her a challenge. "For not being around much." He added quietly in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebi leaned his head back on the couch as someone knocked on the door. "Come in." He answered reluctantly.

The door opened and Sy stepped in with a glance at Liz. "I just called him in."

"Fine. I'll be over shortly." Hebi replied in a tired manner. At least it was almost over.

"Will you be needing Winter?" The demon asked patiently.

"I don't think we'll need to bother her." Hebi lifted his head as he answered then heard Sy leave. "I'll find you later. There's something I've been wanting to ask you." He added as he looked over towards Liz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But maybe I'll have a snack first..." Stella reconsidered (and your shoved out the door xD).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He didn't think they're mine, did he?" Grey asked, just to be sure. Though he did wonder why exactly he popped up in that specific topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You imbicile!!!" Hex paniced as he watched Joyce shatter. Now he really was gonna get killed for something. Picking up Joyce's orb he he did the only thing he could think of and teleported into Sy's lab. "Fix her!" He demanded.

Sy looked over at him with unamusement. "Now you've really done it, haven't you? Your lucky Kanne just left."

"It wasn't me! It was some jackalope being a dimwit! Now fix her!" Hex demanded desperately.

Sy studied him a few seconds. "I need a temporary replacement while you get her shards." He replied as he picked up the orb to look it over next aand set it in an incubator to regain some lost energy and slowly repair damage.

"Brb." Hex disappeared for a minute; he reappeared holding out a pretty fancy lance.

"Where did you-?" At began as a strand of hair grabbed it.

"Don't worry about it. Just make sure she doesn't die and I'll be back later." Hex added quickly then teleported back to the shards.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's