ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Don squints. "How dare you!" Don whacks Caylee in the back of the head, followed by a loud beep and his collar flashing. Don grunts falling to his knees. "Darn thing." He tries cutting the collar with the knife and a spark flies off indicating the knife being shocked. "Er!" Don throws the knife near Caylee's right foot while a note fall on the ground in front of Don.
LuciDaCake

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Once Caylee's struck, a flashback is triggered. She falls to the ground and puts her hands on the back of her head and begins screaming and sobbing. "No! Don't hurt me! I'm sorry, Dad! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!!"

"How dare you!" William struck Caylee from behind, causing her to fall to the ground. His large build towers over the cowering girl and soon fades back into her memory.

The girl who was strong, crumbled. She was shaking with fear and breaking before Hex and Don. She was in her thoughts, unable to comprehend the real world events going on at the time.

(Joyce: !!

Liz: Oh my god...

Gier: ... whoa... Don... too far...

Winter: *eyes glaze over*

Vanessa: ...

Everyone: *looks at Grey*)
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Don grins evilly. "Drama queen." Chuckles, and looks down at the note. "Oh-" He looks off to the left as a shadow kind of staggers towards him. "I'm sorry!" This was extremely surprising for Don to do this behavior is rare, only when he disobeys.

The shadow becomes matter but before you see it, the figure shifts into a bird. The voice sounds a bit serious and joking at the same time. "Don, I'll stuff you like a dog, don't hit people." Vincent looks down at Caylee. "What have you done? I'm sick of cleaning up after you." He lands next to Caylee. "Aye bby, you okay?"
LuciDaCake

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Caylee is unresponsive to Vincent's question. She continues to scream and sob, unable to figure out that she's no longer being hit. But it feels like she's alive again, reliving every abusive moment she experienced.
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Vincent starred at Don, he turned and looked at Grey then back at Don, one last time back at Grey. "You want the first crack at him?"
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Darui caught another M&M and looked at her innocently. "What do you mean?" He extended the jar in offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are your plans for the day?" Hebi asked Liz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella let herself smile a bit again. "Ok." Sitting up she pulled Ash over and hugged her waist. "What are you doing today?" She ask and looked up at her.

"Technically that wasn't me." Grey clarified in an annoyed tone before looking at Vanessa. "I'll tell you later but you can probably guess." He looked back at Gier with a face that wasn't in the mood for games. "Where did you last leave her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Grey doppleganger blinked. 'Oh shitakes. Someone is gonna kill me...' Hex thought to himself before shifting into a white griffin. He raced towards the three with an angry screech and slashed at both of them away from Caylee. Grabbing her with his talons he took off with her. She was practically dangling in the air.

((Grey: ;~; you heathen. I will smite you! And he's a harpy eagle griffin, not any white griffin.

Hex: >:c ey. I didn't have time for details. Did you want me to leave her there? Or I could've frammed you for their murder so shut it, nerd.))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Winter huffs again. "You know what I mean." She insists and turns away. Yep, she was gonna be that way.

---------------------

"I was thinking of officially moving back to The Oblivion..." Liz mumbles softly. She sighs a little with a shrug. "I'm still thinking though."

---------------------

Ash smiles and looks down at Stella. "I was thinking about going to a party Caylee was invited to. She doesn't want to go, so I figured maybe I'd see what kind of trouble she'd be in if she did go."

---------------------

"Eh, Caylee told me. I know it wasn't you. Just teasin'." Gier hums and glances back towards Grey when he asks where he left Caylee last. "Down there," he points over yonder. "she seemed alright with it, so--" He suddenly gets a chill running down his spine and his face turns pale. "I think I should go check on her now..." He whispers before darting off in the direction he pointed in. Once he got to where Don was he saw the white griffin and squinted. "Hey!" He yells. "Let her go!"

Caylee begins to calm down when she feels herself being taken away from the negative aura. She sniffles and some sobs still escape. "I'm sorry..." She whispers. "I didn't mean to... I didn't want you to hit me..." She cries.

(Gier: sorry man, I shouldn't have left her alone ._.

Joyce: I'm blaming this all on you.

Liz: Now Caylee's traumatized.

Gier: Don is the one who hit her!)
SilentObserver

Postby LuciDaCake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 pm

(Don: Yeah nice going Gier.
Oh an you read that wrong Vincent was asking if you wanted to beat up Don, he said it jokingly though, but his description is you can't tell when he's joking sometimes.
Vincent: I'm complicated.
You're not aloud to say that only other people can say that about you.)

Don shivered. "Vincent, I know, I messed up but... please don't lock me up again she aggravated me!"

Vincent wasn't buying it. "Oh okay Mr. Angry pants, tell what happened."

Don seemed relived. "So-"

Vincent "Shut up!" He shrieked. "I don't want to hear your accuse!"

Don. "You know what Vincent, what if I apologized?"

Vincent's surprised bird expression changed into a proud one. "I'll supervise but I think the best thing to do is to do is to go see what's going on with that griffon." Vincent seemed excited, he loved griffons.

Don rolled his eyes. "Fine."

Vincent turned into his human form, he was wearing a white undershirt with a green cover on it, the brown rugged robe barely touched the grass under him. Held a staff tightly, the firm grip on the thick wooden stick loosened as he looked at Gier. Vincent pulled the hood of the cloak off his head revealing a very serious smile that made him look devilish yet childish. "Oh, are you a friend of that damsel?"
LuciDaCake

Postby Bast » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Darui popped another candy in his mouth then stood. Walking behind her he leaned next to her ear. "No I don't. What did I do?" He asked with a bit of a smirk and in a softer tone then expected before resting another sweet on his tongue and eating it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Really? What has you thinking of going back?" Sekigetsu asked in curiosity. Though it did make him a bit sad to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sounds fun. What kind of party?" Stella asked in interest. Maybe she could wiggle her way along. XD

~~~~~~~~~~

((I know. Lol.))

Grey was right behind Gier but instead of stopping to stare he put on the ring as he kept running, the Harpy Griffin appeared at full stride and he jumped on. "Alexander, bring him down." He ordered irritably.

Alexander screeched as he shot up in persuit. Hex's visual transformation was laughable compared to the actual creature. It's mere presence overwhelmed the warlock's as it caught up in seconds with a threatening aura. Alexander crash grabbed Hex which forcibly made him drop Caylee then kicked the importer down with incredible force.

Grey leg go to catch Caylee, seeing the white griffin shoot down he felt the talons dig into his shoulders as Alexander dropped them off a bit rudely then proceeding to corner the subject past a couple trees. He tried ignoring his shoulder. "You ok?" He asked Caylee.

Hex groaned in pain as he tried getting up.

'I hate fakes.' Alexander hissed as he stalked around the false white giffin, his intent to kill radiating.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Winter felt shivers run down her spine and she shuddered. "D-damn you... You know what I'm talking about. Don't play this game with me...!" She whines. Darui sure knew how to get her all discombobulated.

---------------------

"Well... I'm not Hades's weapon anymore, so I have more freedom. Maybe I'll find someone else." Liz looks at Sekigetsu and then looks down. "What am I without him? I never realized how pathetic I really am..."

---------------------

"Probably some college party." Ash shrugs with a smirk. "Sounds like something we can crash pretty easily."

---------------------

Gier growled under his breath. Why did he leave her alone!? Idiot!

Caylee was finally brought back to reality once she heard Grey's voice. Her tears clouded her vision, but she knew it was him. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and refused to let go. "I-I..." She stammered, some tears falling down her face and onto Grey's shirt. "I didn't mean to make him mad... I didn't want you to get mad..." She explains in a meek voice.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's