The Edge Of The Blade {God/Demigod/Samurai Rp} Accepting. :)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Edge Of The Blade {God/Demigod/Samurai Rp} Accepting

Postby Sadies » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:40 pm

The Black Reaper
Sin narrowed his eyes at the answer of Saito's comment that he was looking nervous. Sin held his ground and decided not to fight back against the enemies insults. He heard Kenji's comment and for once glanced over at him with a slight look of annoyance on his face. He wanted to give Near Miss a chance to speak in-case he had some-thing important to say, but Kenji's comment had also gotten to him a little as he some-what took it personally as he was a God and if they had killed everyone straight off then he to would be dead.
"What is your purpose here?" Sin demanded.

Near Miss
Getting to his feet and slipping his hands onto his belt, he watched the group of Shinkin soldiers with confidence.
"Didn't I just tell you? Some-ones not to good at listening" he grinned at Sin as he walked towards Kenji. "Your a smart lad, but your not smart enough to realize see through your commander" Saito then gave a sly smirk. He was fast to move, with what seemed like a flick of the wrist, he moved with a knife towards Sin.

The Black Reaper
"Now!" Sin shouted as he saw Saito making his move. Sin whipped out his katana and charged towards Saito.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:35 am

Kenji caught the Commander's mildly annoyed glance, but he neither apologized nor backed down. As far as he was concerned, now was not the time to be polite nor formal. As they continued to speak, Kenji's eyes flashed from the Commander to the enemy. He could feel the tension mounting. Surely at any moment now, they would be allowed to take action. Behind him, he could feel the other guys in the party holding their breath, waiting for orders.

The individual's remark, caught Kenji slightly off-guard. Narrowing his eyes, on the man, he replied, "I don't need to see through him. Gods, demigods and humans alike all harbor their own secrets and flaws. If we were all as transparent as glass, perhaps the wars would have never begun in the first place. Regardless, as long as I'm doing something to protect this city from people like you I care not under whom I serve." Or so he said, but he couldn't deny he had his own doubts about the secretive god. Still, now was not the time for hesitating or questioning his superior. If it became a problem, he could address it later.

Then, the order to attack came, and Kenji shot forward. The enemy and the commander were moving toward each other, so Kenji lunged toward his left side. Kenji's vision sharpened as the world around him narrowed. Unbeknownst to him, a hint of a smile lifted up the corners of his mouth, and his eyes glowed with a fiery passion. Kenji swung with his katana the moment he was within range, aiming for the enemy's neck.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:17 am

Near Miss

Saito stared straight at Kenji as he replied. He laughed to himself. "That's not what I mean darling" Near Miss replied then tilted his head. He looked over at Sin as Sin charged towards him but he ducked every single swig with ease. He turned swiftly as the blade came towards the back of his neck and stopped it with one of his throwing blades. Saito then smirked at Kenji. "I have to admit, I never expected to come face to face with such a talented fighter, even for a human" he grinned. Just as Sin charged again, Saito dodged him but managed to grab him in a neck hold with a knife under his throat. He stared at the group, proud of the hostage situation.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 am

(I'm sorry for slowness! I had a crazy last few days. Flew home from my study abroad in Japan, got stuck in the airport due to blizzards, and got home just a couple of days ago. Responses should be a little quicker on my end now, but if I get too slow, just start nagging me. XD)

Kenji didn't leave himself time to dwell on the enemy's final words. He had more important things to worry about. The moment Kenji entered the fight, he had the cold sensation that they may very well be outmatched. Another moment only confirmed that underlying feeling. Kenji stopped cold, katana halfway raised when he saw the Commander get grabbed by the neck. Kenji's eyes narrowed, and he couldn't help but think, you're a god, aren't you? Can't you get yourself out of this predicament? He was well aware of the fact that Gods had powers, but he hadn't seen the Commander use his. If there was a perfect time to start, it would be now. Despite feeling that the Commander should have the strength to overcome the hostage situation, Kenji lifted his eyes to meet his Commander's, waiting for a silent order to either wait or continue to charge.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:32 am

(( Don't worry about it, it's fine :) I am jelouse though because you were in Japan haha. ))

Saito tightened his grip on Sin, the blade pressing into the fabric of his clothes and begining to tear it. "And this is the person you have as a commander? How have you survived for so long?!" The Demigod laughed and looked down at Sin, he had a cunning look in his eyes. Sin appeared relaxed, he simply went along with what was happening around him. But Saito's his smug look didn't last all that long. Saito's grip loosened and he hit the dirt like a pile of bricks. Sin didn't flinch but he took a much needed breath of air before moving onto the next step. Sin bent down to check Saito's pulse by hoping two fingers to his neck. Saito was still alive but his pulse was weak. Sin began removing the weapons from Saito's body, he had a lot. "Can someone carry these?" Sin finally spoke. "And someone get a top. We will take him back to camp as a hostage. I'm sure they will want their co-leader back" he said.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:13 am

Kenji's eyes widened slightly as he watched the scene play out before him. So this was the Commander's godly power was it? The difference in power level was significant indeed. Releasing a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding, Kenji sheathed his katana. The fight was over. "Is he dead?" he questioned, voice think, as he stepped forward to take the multitude of weapons the Commander was confiscating off of their enemy. Out of the corner of his eye, Kenji saw two of the other men in the patrol move forward to bind the man's arms behind him with a short strip of rope.

"Is it safe to keep him at the camp?" Kenji couldn't help but question. The images of what would happen if he broke free sent a chill up Kenji's spine. If he somehow got loose, the damage would not be small. They would undoubtedly have to keep him bound, locked up, and have eyes on him at all times.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's