The Edge Of The Blade {God/Demigod/Samurai Rp} Accepting. :)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Edge Of The Blade {God/Demigod/Samurai Rp} Accepting

Postby Sadies » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:24 am

((Ohh...Yes, that would be the correct time period. :) ))

The Black Reaper

White rice for breakfast was common for Japanese people and it was one of Sin's favorite foods and he always made sure to have rice for breakfast, even if it meant cooking it himself. In addition to his rice, he would also take a bowl of whatever was being served that morning to mix in with his rice.

His meal went down smoothly and he didn't complain. Once he finished eating, he packed his tray back together and suited himself up. He was careful to ensure he had tucked in ever single strand of his hair and ensure that the only parts of his skin to show were his hands and around his eyes. He would always double check. Getting to his feet, Sin returned his tray to the kitchen and respectfully thanked the chef for his meal.

Realizing the time, he knew it was almost time to go on patrol and that he needed to prepare himself a team of men. Sin walked out of the kitchen and headed to stand outside of the dining room, he had already picked out the people he planned to invite with him on the patrol that day but he didn't want to interrupt them while they were eating breakfast. He rested his back against a wooden support beam and looked out across the gardens as he waited.

((Haha, rice paper reminds me of edible paper. I imagine it tastes quiet nice lol. XD ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:57 am

(XD I don't know. Can't say I've ever tried to take a bite out of it. lol)

It took Kenji only a few minutes to finish his small bowl of food. Overall, it was rather lacking in taste, but food was food and Kenji would never even think to complain about it. He hauled himself to his feet, and moved to the small bucket of water set out for cleaning the dishes. He dunked the bowl in the water once, wiped it out with a cloth, and then set it back where he had found it.

Kenji was en route back outside when he caught sight of the Commander out of the corner of his eye. This both puzzled and intrigued him. Kenji was under the (perhaps misguided) impression that the Commander preferred to spend his time alone and in solitude, but there he was, at the edge of a room still relatively crowded with other soldiers. Kenji hesitated for a split second before moving closer to the Commander. "Is there anything I can help you with Sir?" he questioned, bowing his head politely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 am

(( Haha, I'm sure it would look rather odd if you just start chewing on the door lol. ))

The Black Reaper

While standing in wait, Sin began to get lost in thought, he was often caught while being lost inside his head. Hearing a sudden voice, Sin snapped out of his daze with a blink and looked around to see Kenji approaching. The coincidence was surprising to Sin but he didn't react to it. He stood up straight and watched his fellow soldier out the corner of his eye.
"Yes. I would like you to come on patrol with me." The Black Reaper didn't hesitate to state his wishes. "And if you have any other men you wish to accompany us then you may invite them too" Sin added. Sin was often considered picky when it came to recruiting a team compared to most commanders which was often frowned upon as him picking out favorites, but that didn't concern him.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:50 pm

(Whoop, I apologize for lateness. End of school killed me for a couple of days. And I'll apologize in advance if anything doesn't make sense. It's 7:30am right now so I'm not altogether awake yet. XP)

Kenji dipped his head in acknowledgement of the request. "Yes Sir." Glancing around at those gathered in the cafeteria-like area, Kenji wondered if he should invite any of them. Having been in the Shinkin for a relatively long amount of time, he knew all of them by name, but wasn't truly close to many others. He also knew that the Commander could be a bit picky when it came to the team he worked with… Still, if they encountered any trouble during the patrol, more manpower was certainly a good idea, even if the Commander was a god.

"Then, if the Commander has no specific requests, I will go gather up a couple of others," Kenji replied, and with another short bow of his head, he excused himself. It took him only a short time to locate and gather two other men from the ranks. Of those in the Shinkin, Kenji knew them the best as he had been out on countless patrols with them. Kenji returned to the Commander with them in tow only a minute or two later. "If these men are suitable to you Sir, may we depart?" Kenji questioned upon his arrival.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 pm

((It's completely fine, after all life comes first. :) ))
((Sorry, my post may be lacking, I'm on my phone. ))

The Black Reaper
- Sin watched his fellow man as he spoke, as he likely did, he sais nothing. He simply replied to Kenji by bowing back to him. He then turned and made his way off to inform the leader he was leaving with a group to patrol. On his way back Sin collected a few more men. It took him very little time considering he had his mind on going out as soon as possible. When he returned, Sin quickly looked over Kenji's choices upon arrival. "There be fine" Sin approved without hesitation.

Sin turned and began to walk towards the exit at a steady pace, he didn't check back to see if they were following, he just assumed. "Your name? What is it?" Sin demanded rather than asked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:30 am

As the Commander moved off, Kenji fell in line half a step behind him on his left side. As they wandered slowly through the city, he scanned the surroundings for anything unusual. Fortunately, everything seemed to be absolutely ordinary. People bustled around the city; wives were shopping for vegetables for that night's dinner, men were presumably headed for work, and a few children were even gathered around in a small grass lot playing games. At present, nothing would indicate that this city could be eradicated by the gods or demigods at any moment. It's not much different than what our village was like before it was blown apart...

Kenji was so absorbed in his thoughts that when the commander spoke, he startled ever so slightly. "Mine?" he questioned, turning to look at the Commander. "It's Kenji, Kenji Yaminari, Sir."

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:28 am

The Black Reaper

Sin walked at a reasonable pace just in-front of the other members. His head was down as always but his eyes scanned carefully, every nook and cranny he checked carefully, he was less vilagent about the obvious, working on the assumption that other eyes would spot anything off before him. Sin wishes he had more time to take in the scenery on his rounds, he wished for once that he could take some time to get some food and relax, but his job was too busy for that, plus he wasn't sure if he would like people to see him taking time off as he didn't want to come across as lazy.

Kenji's reply caused no physical reaction to look back at him or take his eyes off of what he was doing. He stared on forward. "You are very well handed with your katana" Sin complimented him. Just as he did, Sin halted abruptly in his steps and stumbled backwards and caught himself as a sharp blade shot past his face inches from slicing into his covered nose.

[b]Near Miss[/b]
"Well your quiet the eagle eyed little devil aren't you" Smirked the yellow haired Co-leader of the Hanshin tribe. Saito was perching on the ledge of a railing and leaning back against a wooden beam. He smirked, his golden yellow eyes gleaming at the group of Shinkin troupes on patrol. "You all really do look rather pathetic dressed up like that" Saito chuckled to himself.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:10 am

"I appreciate -" Kenji was halfway through the sentence when the blur of activity happened. He registered the flash of metal in the sunlight and saw the commander shift backwards out of the corner of his eye. Kenji immediately jumped backward, putting a relatively large amount of distance between himself and the path of the blade. He pulled out his katana in mid-leap and whirled to find the enemy. The rest of the small group was re-organizing themselves quickly, drawing their swords and searching for the source of the threat.

Kenji's eyes landed on a blond-haired individual, situated on the edge of a railing. Studying his appearance more thoroughly, Kenji got the feeling he had heard of someone like this before - an individual with nearly flawless accuracy when it came to tossing knives. Unfortunately, that was the extent of Kenji's knowledge. His eyes flashed to the commander awaiting for further orders and instructions before attempting to engage the enemy.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sadies » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:49 pm

The Black Reaper

Sin took a second to steady himself. His black shoes made very little sound on the ground. The wind whipped at his clothes and made him shiver slightly. Sin didn't draw his weapon, he glanced back to observe that the group were already prepared to make a fight. Sin put out his arm to stop them. "Don't act so quickly" Sin spoke to Kenji. "He's not a threat to us right now. He's hear alone, it would be reckless for him to challenge us alone" Sin stated. He was extremely relaxed considering he was only meters away form an enemy who had already tried to kill him only a few weeks ago.

He looked back over to the enemy. "Why did you come here?" Sin questioned, he narrowed his eyes at Saito, he didn't like him, not one bit.

Near Miss

Watching the group of Shinkin soldiers preparing to chase him off, Near Miss just smiled to himself. He was a proud person who took pride and confidence in himself. He knew full well that if they were to fight against him then he would loose, but he worked on the principle that if he wasn't there for a fight then they wouldn't fight him.

Takumi leaned forward and turned to face them. "I thought I would come to check out the competition. You don't really look all that tough" he added. Saito got to his feet and started to walk towards them. His action made Sin slip his hand foreward and wrap it around the handle of his katana, some-thing in which Saito noticed immediately. "Are you starting to flinch?" he teased. He glanced over at Kenji. "Your commanders starting to get scared!" he sneered.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Kenji lowered his blade slightly at the Commander's words, but did not relax his coiled muscles as he eyed the individual. His eyes narrowed. "Sir," Kenji said, voice tight. He did not turn to look at the Commander as he spoke, knowing that breaking his concentration on the enemy was simply asking for death. "If he's on his own, then isn't it all the more reason to take him down while we have the advantage? What if he returns with a larger force later on? This is an ideal opportunity."

Kenji's grasp tightened on his katana as he listened to the guy's mocking tone. His fingers tightened around the hilt of his katana and he wanted nothing more than to lunge at the man and chop off his head. What held him back was the knowledge that the man was prodding then, trying to make them react for some sort of enjoyment. Half of him wanted to rise to the challenge. The other half of him knew that if he acted rashly, he'd find himself with a dagger in his forehead. Still, he couldn't stand the thought of letting the man go without a fight.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's