Moved to updated thread. Please lock this is dead

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Depth Strider (Merfolk/Human RP)*Needs guys/Abyss Walker

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Aither
" As have I...To think I thought our days could be peaceful for awhile." Worry didn't show in his voice as more Abyss Walkers followed out from the depths.
The small army they had of trained Depth Striders soon seemed to Appear out of no-where chasing the evil looking fish about with, as stereotypical as it sounds, Tridents and Spears made from different colors of Coral.
" Do you want to fight or find some where safe to hide? " Aither asked Alia brandishing his own Trident made from glossy black obsidian forged in the under Volcanic vents.
He wasn't much of a fighter so the weapon he held was just for defense, besides he hated raising this weapon at all his it wasn't his but Nix's and in his brothers hands this things had killed many of his people.
" I myself am going to take refuge with the others, I'd rather not make...contact with anyone out there. Besides are Guards are better trained this time around maybe they'll take 'him' out this time."

Nix
Seeing his brother out of the corner of his eye he went the opposite way dodging the weapons thrown his way. He was always their main target to take out thinking if he went down the rest of his 'pack' would go back to the depths. He let out a laugh as a spear nicked his tail his gaze locked on the warrior looking Depth Strider who had thrown it,
"Wow one of you has good aim for once." He smirked turning sharply and was on the man in a second, his needle sharp nails leaving deep welts across his exposed skin.
He swan away quickly as Nix circled back on him again flashing him a shark-toothed smile.
"Pathetic.." He muttered going off again as he caught the scent of another patrol behind him.
He was caught off guard as the other solider returned quicker then he expected slamming him down into a rough coral bed leaving small cuts down the side of his body with the impact.
Before he had time to react hands had snaked their way around his throat cutting off the flow to his gills.
"G-get off!" He yelled with his last amount of breath tearing at the Depth Striders arms enouph that he let go but not without him leaving a ring of Bruising around Nix's neck.
For once a small spark of fear lit in his black/red eyes and he darted away only to be in the path of a throw trident from the patrol of three behind him that slashed across his side dangerously. Adrenalin flowing he swam away as quick as he could a trail of red following behind him as he went one hand pressed against his new wound. He was to far away from the pit to go home now, nor would he anyways. Beaten so badly he'd surely be thrown from the position he'd gained as leader.
Exhausted from over exerting himself he collapsed under a archway of stone hoping he hadn't been followed. Laying against the cold sand at the bottom of the sea he fought against the darkness growing in his vision realizing if he shut his eyes anything that came across him could probably kill him in this state, so he starred up at the gentle waves turning the water far above his head feeling beaten and sore as the fact Aither's Soldiers had prepared for him this time sank in.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Corinesse » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 am

Alia
"Aye, I'll stay and fight. I trained on my journey here" She darts down and catches one of the fallen depth striders tridents mumbling a short prayer before darting back up into battle. She locks eyes with Aither for a second, and nods before whipping around and blocking a attempted strike from a random Abyss Walker. She grunts, pushing back and waking the Walker in the side with her tail, making him lose focus. She swings at him, scratching his arm before he blocks, and they are locked in equal combat
Corinesse

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:56 pm

((promise I'll post to day I've just been real busy trying to get a job here lately))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Corinesse » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:55 pm

(Okay :3)
Corinesse

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Aither

He swam stronger towards one of the lower caves created by the coves of coral where most of the Depth Strider's who didn't want to, or couldn't fight stayed. Halfway across the open water he felt something heavy crash into him and take his breath away. A tan skinned Abyss walker with white hair and matching eyes had slammed into his side.
"Hey!" They both shouted at the same time before the Abyss walker launched an attack on Aither again which he blocked with the heavy black trident.
The Abyss walker whipped Aither down the back with his eel like tail, the small blades embedded into the scales slashed down his skin leaving bleeding cuts behind that had him yelp in pain. In a surge of adrenaline he pushed the other back. Resorting to hitting him harshly with the back of the trident he cringed as the obsidian weapon connected with the abyss walkers head making his eyes roll back and his body sink slowly back into the dark pit below. He reached around his back and flinched as his hand came away dark red and the liquid floated up in the water around him. He hoped there weren't any sharks near by that was the last thing they needed on their plate today.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Corinesse » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Alia
Alia defeats the abyss walker she was in combat in, and glances down to check on Aither. She sees he is injured, but the dead abyss walker by him, so she relaxes. She yells out as she feels a sharp pain in her back, and she slips in and out of reality. She swings the trident bacI making contact with something, and she pulls herself out of the sharp object, she turns and sees it is a deep gray and red trident, turned even more red from her blood.
Corinesse

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Aither
His eyes widened as he saw Alia hurt as well and swam quickly towards her ignoring his own injuries.
"Alia!" He shouted clashing his own weapon with the one still stained with her blood.
"Get to cover you're hurt bad!" He said back to her turning his head only for moment before focusing again on the abyss walker.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Corinesse » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Alia
Alia feels herself losing blood, and she nods to aither, but before she swims away she attempts to raise her trident to strike the walker, but can't even lift it halfway. She struggles to swim on before she is approached by another walker. She smacks it with her trident, yelling out in pain as she swims on farther, the water crimson in her wake
Corinesse

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Aither
His target was quickly taken down without much of his effort. He looked around once to see if his brother was anywhere near and caught sight of him desperately fighting against some of his newer trained soldiers and losing badly, his howls of pain could be heard all the way from where he was at and he quickly turned his head away from the bloody sight not catching the fact his brother made it away alive in the last moment. Turning tail and swam towards where he'd sent Alia catching up with her in moments a crimson trail both staining their paths.

((If you don't mind I may like to wait for Kaiden Alenko to get back on, It feels wrong going on so far without anyone else))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Corinesse » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:16 pm

(Okay that's fine :3)
Corinesse

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's