Ask My Characters! ^~^ (Test Idea, Hope it Actually Works)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Is my Writing style decent? If not, how can I improve?

Yes
No votes
So-so (Please place any Constructive Critique in Brackets)
No votes
No (Please place any Constructive Critique in Brackets)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Ask My Characters! ^~^ (Test Idea, Hope it Actually Works)

Postby BastionValentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:39 pm

"Hello and welcome. My name is Bastion, and if you're reading this, then you're most likely wondering what it exactly is. This, is our Haven, known as High Valence, where you can ask us many questions, and get to know us. As I said before, my name is Bastion, and this little fellow over here, is Arc. Say hello Arc."

The Dwarf grumbled and cursed under his breath, he hated meeting new people, it always ended badly. "Aye, hello. As he so bluntly said, my name is Arc, and the lazy schmuck sleeping in the chair next to me, is my twin brother, Elc. Now, there's only one thing you need to know, leave us alone, my brother and I are only here for the money, we don't want 'friends', got it?" Just then, a large glass mug hit Arc in the back of the head. "Oi! Who through that mug at me!?"

It was obvious, really, who through it. Elc glared at his brother, who instantly felt like an ant, compared to his older brother. "Shut yer yap, and sit down! If people want to get to know us, let them, you scrooge. God, you sound just like our Father..." Elc looked towards the reader, you, to be precise, and bowed his head apologetically. "Look, forgive my brother for his ignorance, if you wish to get to know us, have at it, just don't make the mistake of betrayal, or you will have lost our respect."

"Alright guys, calm down." Bastion sighed heavily, everywhere they went, those two were always fighting. "Alright, next is Elizabeth Nightingale, Queen of Kehryn. Eliza, would you please introduce yourself?", Bastion said, looking at the woman to his right.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt, very well then." Eliza stood from her seat, and brushed off her Rogue-like attire. "How do you do? As Bastion stated, I am Elizabeth Nightingale, Queen of Northern Malencia, which I have dubbed Kehryn. Now, I know some of you may be wondering why an Elf, and a High Elf at that, is traveling with two Dwarves, as they are Racial Enemies. Maybe one day I'll tell you, but for now, just put that aside." Eliza always kept things cryptic, there are just some things no-one could be trusted to know. "If that is all, Bastion, I will return to my seat."

With a nod of his head, Bastion and Eliza switched places, and she once again, returned to her chair. "Yes yes, that will be all, thank you, Mi'lady. Well, as the last Main member of our guild is absent, at this very moment, I do believe that we can end it here. Thank you, and you may begin the Volley of Questions."

"Forgive me, I did not mean to be late." The voice belonged to another man of noble appearance, who at this very moment, was walking towards the stage. "Greetings, and Salutations. As Harmony said, the last main member was absent, but now that I am here, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name, is Discord, and I am an Anamorphic Arcadian Swift-winged White Owl. No no, don't worry, your eyes are not deceiving you, those are wings you see. I am the guild Treasurer, and I am always welcome to indulge your curiosities. That will be all, thank you."

"Well thank you Discord, and thank you Reader, if you wish to learn more about any of us, just step right up, and ask away. If you wish to meet the rest of the Guild, we will see if we can convince them to make an appearance. Thank you, and have a wonderful time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why hello there, If you're still confused as to what exactly this is, let me explain it Out Of Character. Bastion and his Guild belong to me, and this is a place where you can make friends, form alliances, trade stories, or, if you really want, make enemies. Just comment your question, in character, or OOC, and the Character you specified will answer ASAP. Have fun, and I look forward to writing more for you. ^~^

Disclaimer

The Characters and The Fantasy Lands I mention in my posts are mine, unless I specify otherwise. These are either being used in my Novel, or are part of my Private Lore collection, as I like to make my own Creatures, Items and Worlds.
Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but Ink and Quill, that is how we Kill.
BastionValentine

Re: Ask My Characters! ^~^ (Test Idea, Hope it Actually Work

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:52 pm

I would like to ask a question to Arc and Elc, please!
Which of you is the older twin, if you care?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: Ask My Characters! ^~^ (Test Idea, Hope it Actually Work

Postby BastionValentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

"That would be me", Elc said, in a deep voice, common to Dwarves. "We are exactly one year apart, so we're not Fraternal Twins, only Identical. Thank you for your question, and your politeness."

Arc mumbled under his breath, knowing that he didn't stand a chance if he were to insult his brother out loud. "Oh yes, Mother was happy to have you..."
Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but Ink and Quill, that is how we Kill.
BastionValentine

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's