Heroes of the Night ((OPEN))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Heroes of the Night ((OPEN))

Postby GriffinGoddess » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am

BUMP

Please check out my art shop here!

GriffinGoddess

Postby AshenBlade » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 am

Name: Eletta Dalton
Height(use ' and " please): 5' 3''
Species: Human
Appearance: She has slightly curly strawberry blonde hair that reaches her shoulder and usually has it in a ponytail. She has pale skin and a couple freckles dot her cheeks. Her eyes are a light brown. She wears a dark brown sleeveless tunic that reaches the middle of her thighs. At the bottom is a stripe of a lighter brown that goes around. She has black shorts that reach just above her knees and brown boots that are just below her knees. She wears a chain around her neck with a small charm shaped like a crescent moon hanging from it. Around her waist is a single black belt. She has a scar from her childhood just a few inches long that's just above her left elbow. She's a bit more on this skinny side and doesn't have much curve to her an her bust is small. Her nose isn't small but rather on the larger side.
Class: Ranger
Experience?: She's a bit newer to adventuring just started a few months ago.
    Stats: (this will effect your character's outcomes) 10 points to start out!
Strength-4
Intelligence- 2
Agility- 3
Charisma-1

Weapon of choice: Shortsword
    side weapon/s: bow and arrows
Background: Eletta was born the daughter of a Maid. She grew up in a large house helping entertain their master's children. She formed close relationships with the children and eventually had to see them leave to become apprentices. After this she began to cook and clean like the other maids until someone attacked and nearly killed the her master. Due to her being one of the youngest servants in the household she was deemed fit to learn combat to protect the wealthy family. Alongside several young men she began to learn combat any way possible. One day while practicing she received a large gash in her arm above her elbow. She was taken out of training until her arm had healed. Instead of training everyday she began to explore outside the mansion. Instead if training she would hunt to keep herself in shape. A few weeks of spending her days hunting later the mansion was attacked and set on fire killing or fatally wounding everyone but her. She quickly fled the area and has spent the past few months working on her combat and hunting abilities. (I may change some parts of this in the future.)
Drive: She finds this more exciting than the cleaning and cooking she had done while a maid. It's the most fun she's been exposed to and her only way of living other than becoming a maid. It also makes her happy to help people, and to save them from horrific fates like all the other servants and her master.

Extra?: She can cook and hunt. From her few months of hunting to survive she has a small canary companion named Orion.
“I had something of an important realisation that day. History does not favour those with fate on their sides. It cares not for prophecied sons and daughters. The truly influential ones are the conmen, the decievers, the scheming viziers.”
AshenBlade

Postby Zeve » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:55 am

Name: JaydrielArchon "Archie" Caludor
Height: 5'7"
Species: Human
Appearance: Archie is a dark skinned woman who appears to be of Hispanic descent. She is medium height and has a solid build with her muscles clearly defined. Her raven-black hair is short and messy constantly falling into every direction making her look like she just woke up. She wears dark blue jeans, converse, a light-weight black jacket with a gray shirt. Her voice is sharp and rough making her seem serious though she is known to be a wise-cracking joker with many. She holds herself with confidence and an aura of authority leaving room for little argument on what role she'd like to play in any group. Her dark stormy gray eyes are slanted and almond shaped and are sharp and bright with her youth and optimism as well as filled with the light of truth and the depth of deception. She has a scar over her eyebrow from a past battle and has tattoos along her arms that are symbolic to celestial powers however mixed in to these symbols are also symbols with darker meanings. Despite her commanding presence she is still young and wet behind the ears, that is she has a long way to go, but she shows the potential to be something of great power, whether she will be aligned to good or evil is up for debate.
Class: Blood Rager- Rising (I made up this lineage if you'd like me to choose an already existing one I will :))
Experience?: New at exploring.
    Stats: 10 points to start out!
Strength- 1
Intelligence- 3
Agility- 3
Charisma- 3

Weapon of choice: Sabre
    side weapon/s: Rapier, Daggers, Short Sword
Background: Archie's childhood was easy she had a loving mother and father. Her father is a mercenary and has taught her how to fight thoroughly and well her mother is a dancer who has taught her to be light on her feet and quick thinking. Through a series of events, Archie found herself and her family in danger of being killed by bandits, during this time Archie's blood-rager abilities awakened at the tender age of 16. She found that she had the fallen in her bloodline. when the angels rebelled and morning star fell he would sometimes go to earth before the fall and had children with some of the humans. Therefore the blood of Morning star was in her bloodline. At some point the blood of Michael also met with Lucifer's blood and the two waged war within her ancestors and now it continued to live in Archie. Most choose their paths early on but Archie has not chosen good nor evil and because of it is at constant conflict over what she wants to do and what she should do. She spent 2 years trying to hide her power but decided to strike out on her own at 18 and learn to control the powers that she had kept unchecked. Now as she learns to control them she is also finding that she will someday have to make a choice. She has decided to cut off contact with her family for theirs and her safety, she must focus on getting her life and herself in order. Since her decision to strike off on her own she has dropped her birth name Jaydriel and has adopted the new name Archon (archie to her friends).

Drive: Archie's goals are to ultimately be able to make peace with her powers. She neither wishes to be good nor evil and hopes that through these adventures she will be able to control and manage them. She wants to have control over her life and wants to stop letting her ancestry control her.

Extra?: Havoc and Mercy are her two companion animals they are both dogs. Havoc is a male 2 year old shepherd that is a solid dark red he is rambunctious, loyal, and an excellent tracker. Mercy is a female 1 year old long haired blue/gray shepherd that is quiet, observant, and is great at hunting and ambushing. Both dogs are good with agility and are good at parkour they are well trained by Archie. These two oftentimes help her hunt and they all three keep one another alive on their travels.

Archie is also adept at parkour and is extremely agile. She is not yet at a level where her powers manifest physically and she is not adept at controlling them though she can cast light healing spells, some light spells, a shadow spell (she can cast it on a weapon to make it have frost capabilities only once a day), and celestial fire (she can only cast this once a day) other than that she has a long way to go before she reaches her full potential.

[I made up some of this stuff not sure if you want it to be by the books or if we are able to be more liberal with it. if there are any issues or inadequacies please let me know and i'll fix it right away]
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Karkat Vantas » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Is this still active? I'd love to join and make a form but this thread seems to be forgotten by the looks of it.
stuck on homestuck ; looking for roleplay partners ; he/she/they ; genderfluid ; pansexual ; taken for 3 years now ; puerto rican ; insomniac ; severe generalized anxiety ; p!atd is life

Image ][ Image

ImageCharacters ][ link ][ link ][ link Image

Image ][ Image
Karkat Vantas

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's