The Adventures of Miraculous(New and Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Adventures of Miraculous(New and Accepting!)

Postby LyramyraOwO » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:38 am

Transitioning into a topic she could actually talk about, she was really really happy to be able to talk about something that she knew about.
"Ladybug and... And Chat Noir are really brave and strong. I haven't seen or met them yet in real life but... I really hope I can one day... I followed the blog not long after Ladybug and Chat Noir appeared... Um... I haven't really... Read about Volpina yet because of the move, but... I can't wait to do so." She said. Her voice was usually very quiet but she almost spoke to a normal volume this time.
"But... I know that the... Um... Italian word for fox is Volpine, an abreviation for Volpino... It means Fox as well as... Um... Cunning. So I think this one will be sneaky and clever... I can't wait to see news about this one... Could she be dressed as a fox or a raccoon?" She asked, deducing in the conversation. She was actually really excited and she was not lying at all.
"I hope Volpina and um... Ladybug and Chat Noir all get to work together. That would be a dream team come true." She replied, using it as a metaphor. She was basically saying that they'd work together really well. But she also thought that Chat Noir and Ladybug... Well... There could be something between them~
No dessert for you until you draw properly :<
LyramyraOwO

yas i am sneaky yes o boy sneaky me

Postby Bayonetta » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:41 pm

|School|

|Adrien Agreste|

Adrien was a bit curious about the new hero, That is if it.. is a hero at all.. Oh Well, it wasn't like he could tell right now anyway, so he decided to keep the conversation centered around his lady "Yeah, you're right about Ladybug being strong, but i don't think Chat noir is honestly."

Adrien did believe that Chat noir was strong as a team with his lady.. but alone? He just wasn't sure his ability could be as useful.

He was however just beaming with excitement like a child about the topic of his lady.

|School|

|Alya Césaire|

Alya grinned at the topic of Volpina and noticing Adrien's comment she frowned slightly before beginning to speak along about it as well "I think they're a great duo team, i don't know how it all works just yet but I'm hoping Volpina can answer all my questions once they've helped out with an akuma."

She also knew that maybe she would casually push them together a few times when she was transformed but thats just newbie luck Or.. so she says at least.

She did however realize her kwami would be giving her an earful soon when they were alone later.
Bayonetta

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's