The Gods Are Us (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: The Gods Are Us (Open)

Postby AshenBlade » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Athtar listened to Kovan's idea and stayed quiet for a second feeling a bit stupid for not thinking of that. They then nodded.
"Alright we can try your idea in the next town we visit."
They stared ahead feeling a bit angry at themself for being so stupid. For thinking that all the humans now wouldn't do anything much for them. Thinking about it again though humans were truly interesting creatures. Even if they had helped bring them down there's always the chance they had changed.
“I had something of an important realisation that day. History does not favour those with fate on their sides. It cares not for prophecied sons and daughters. The truly influential ones are the conmen, the decievers, the scheming viziers.”
AshenBlade

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:36 pm

( is this still open to join?)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby AshenBlade » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:33 pm

(Definitely. Also it would be great if you put your character sheet in the discussion topic.)
“I had something of an important realisation that day. History does not favour those with fate on their sides. It cares not for prophecied sons and daughters. The truly influential ones are the conmen, the decievers, the scheming viziers.”
AshenBlade

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 am

(Alrighty! Thanks so much!)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Sphye » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:33 pm

"A penny from a thief? What a shame that my thoughts are valued so little," Khojasha replied, forcing a small smile. Her eyes scanned Exalsis's face momentarily, trying to read the other goddess's emotions. Shaking her head, she turned back to face the direction the group walked.

"None of us know the future, do we?" she mused, keeping her pace steady without looking to see whether the mischievous goddess followed along. "Unless anyone knows something that they aren't telling... but some know less than they tell, as well." She gave a quiet laugh, light like the wind. Perhaps she was more bitter than she'd admit to herself, she supposed. She let her laughter fade, quickly as it had come. "But tell me, what are your thoughts?" she asked, her eyes searching the horizon as she addressed Exalsis.

At least some things were consistent. The way the land faded, tinting slightly blue in the distance... It was the same as always. Khojasha pursed her lips thoughtfully. No, they couldn't take this from her.

[Goddess of Searching] [Currently interacting with: Exalsis (Zeve)]
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Zeve » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Exalsis let's out a snort, "A penny from a thief is the highest of honors, what kind of thief would give their money away?" Exalsis continued carving into the stick allowing it to slowly take it's shape. She mused at what the future held for them and just shrugged, "Well we all want our powers back and to be reinstated. The other deities won't just let us do that though."

She paused a little more as she began whittling down large details into the small creature she carved, "I imagine it'll be a fight regardless if humans would want us back or not. But we will first have to decide how to go about getting ourselves back into shape before we worry about any of that." As Exalsis speaks she wedges the blade between her forefingers and slides them down to the tip to allow precision as she carves lines into the piece to give it intricate details.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby AshenBlade » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:02 pm

From trees and bushes nearby came the slight rustling of leaves and the loud snap of a twig. The noise caused Athtar to quickly glance over. They did not notice anything amongst the foliage though. They continued to walk thinking it must have just been an animal.
AshenBlade

Postby Darkcrescendo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Name: Seto
God(dess) of: Magic
Appearance: Brown hair, usually messy and reaches down to slightly below his ears, and purple eyes. He is stuck in a form of a 18 year old, 5'6, luckily that's his preferred age anyways. Back then, his eyes used to be brown and only changed to purple when he was using magic or feeling particularly strong emotion.
He wears a black hoodie and dark jeans, slightly torn at the knees.
Seto is more thin than anything else, especially now that he's basically human.
He has purple symbols that were symbols of his power that start on his neck and reach down to his hips.
Personality: Seto is a bit mysterious by nature, even before losing his powers, which may make people mistrust him at first, but the more you talk to him the more...drawn to him you are. He's very kind, liking to help others and asking for no praise or recognition.
Many of humanity's...advancements had him involved in it silently somewhere.
He is slightly naive about some things. Seto is also hard to anger, and usually a very calm person.
Crush: (Open)
Lover: (Open)
Other: He likes watching magic tricks, not that he'd admit it, but he does enjoy the puzzle of figuring out how they did things. He wants to learn how to perform magic tricks, believing it might bring back the thrill of what he calls "true magic" even if its just a vague memory of how it felt...

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,
I'm always up for some chatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art commissions are currently closed!
Darkcrescendo

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:41 am

Áo Què returned to simply brooding, shoulda hunched and hair settling around her shoulders like a mane. Every so often, her hand would suddenly clasp at her satchel, knuckles almost white from the force that she used. This action, while repeated quite consistently, lasted but a mere second each exchange. She let out another sigh and tilted her head up to the sky, seemingly unperturbed by the harsh rays of the sun if it weren't for the slight narrowing of ethereal eyes.

She longed to be up there again; no dirty soil beneath her feet, no grime, no winds to blow gales of sound and grit into her face and the creases of her clothing. She longed for the cool mist of the clouds, to rest under the suns rays some ways outside the celestial palaces, underneath the beautiful cherry blossoms and enchanted fruit trees. Her thoughts soon turned to the people within that court, however, and a faint taste of bile invaded her mouth, twisting her expression to a grimace as she twitched and whipped her head away from the clouds. Anger burned in her as she thought of bright blue scales and a golden sneer, of underwater extravagance and abrasive coral. Even if they did get accepted back, it would be just like Fylakas said: nothing would be the same.

"Where are we going? Where are we stopping?" Áo Què muttered, question simultaneously directed to everyone and no one at all. They were a pitiful, lost little group, embarrassing in how far they had fallen. Even so, Áo Què just wished for a hot bath or, at the very least, someplace to clean and wash her feet.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby AshenBlade » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:03 am

"We will be traveling until sunset and set up camp." Athtar replied " we would hopefully reach the next town over by tomorrow late afternoon."
AshenBlade

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's