Wait, the World Ended?! -[Apocalypse/Magic RP]-

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Wait, the World Ended?! -[Apocalypse/Magic RP]-

Postby Prince Mal » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:56 pm

As he waited for everyone to settle down, Dai shuffled through the papers on the cheap table and sighed. Many complaints, pleas for assistance, sympathetic apologies, and even threats filled the sheets. There were only so many hours in a day, and there was only so much they could do before they dropped. That coffee was smelling hypnotizing by now.

"Okay! We have a busy day ahead of us everybody!" Dai shouted, just barely finding time to put his happy face back on, "As you all know, as of yesterday the world has officially ended. Most buildings have toppled, many fires and earthquakes have destroyed everything in their way, and our very people are becoming ruthless and possibly planning to destroy us," This entire speech must have sounded bizarre coming from someone with a big smile on their face, but Dai didn't seem to notice the conflicting messages he was giving off, "I will remind you now that violence against civilians is not permitted unless they bring physical harm to you or another civilian. The consequences for breaking this rule will be severe."

After a pause, the fox continued, "Today, we should all strive on rebuilding our relationships with our people. It won't be easy and it won't be instantaneous, but it is needed. I would like all of you to patrol and assist our neighbors any way you can. Please do not do this alone, as you will most likely be attacked. That is... all for today."

Dai quickly darted from the front of the room, hiding his face as he went, to get a cup of much needed coffee.
Prince Mal

Postby Darkcrescendo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Seto raised one eyebrow slightly as he heard the words coming out of Dai's mouth, so different from the cheerfulness on his face, but made no remark about it.

After Dai had finished, Seto turned to Damien.
"Do you want to be my...partner?" Seto asked Damien, smiling sweetly, hoping he'd say yes. He'd used partner for lack of a better word.

He took another sip of the coffee, magically making it sweeter. Seto grimaced slightly. It was too sweet. It seemed like his magic was chaotic today and wouldn't be easy to control.

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,
I'm always up for some chatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art commissions are currently closed!
Darkcrescendo

Postby Vyries » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 pm

(Sorry for the lateness and the short length. I was busy.)

Damien turned in his seat to watch Dai rush out of the room. He wondered how that young Kitsune was holding up. It was his Agency, after all, that was the target of the citizen's hate.

When Seto spoke, Damien turned back to face him. "Sure," he answered, "I would like to."

He hoped that there would be no problems on the patrol, but good sense told him that it was too much to wish for. The people were scared and angry, hateful towards the agency. He tipped back the mug of coffee. He needed to be alert and awake for this.
Vyries

Postby Prince Mal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Dai observed his employees as he drank his coffee in silence. Everyone seemed to be getting along fine, getting things taken care of, business as usual.

Maybe he would head out a bit earlier than everyone else, this whole thing was his problem to deal with, wasn't it? Without thinking, Dai walked straight into the flimsy table. When did he even stand up again? Oh nevermind. The fox ducked his head in apology and rushed out of the room, almost knocking over his half finished coffee.

"U-uh, please take your time, everyone! I'm going to... go do something."

Prince Mal

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's