Wait, the World Ended?! -[Apocalypse/Magic RP]-

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Wait, the World Ended?! -[Apocalypse/Magic RP]-

Postby Prince Mal » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Wait, the World Ended?!

In a world filled with monsters and mages, there was a long standing peace. Well, until the biggest organization for protecting said peace, the Dai Agency, got in a skirmish with their higher-ups over compensation. In a rage, the employees went to their rooms to sleep, paying no mind to the sirens. The next day all that was left of the city was rubble and angry citizens.

The agency was given their next goal: fix the world you left to crumble, or die trying.

What started as an easy job of rebuilding and pleasing the people has now turned ridiculously dangerous. The people are convinced that the agency are just trying to rebuild trust so they can plunge the world into chaos yet again. But the Dai Agency is still going to try to bring their world back to normal. Even if it means getting beat up for offering someone a juicebox.

Welcome Letter from Dai

Hello, I'm pleased you could join our cause in these troubling times.

Our first and most important mission is to establish peace. You will not bring harm to someone unless they are trying to harm you or a citizen. Please try to establish a friendship with the other employees and citizens as soon as you can, and never go outside alone. Especially at night.

It has come to my attention that lately applicants have been causing a stir in the city by denouncing our organisation. If you see this kind of behavior, report it to my office. We cannot survive as a company if this behavior continues.

I hope we can all work together and see a beautiful future where we can not only be trusted, but the world we love can be brought back to it's former glory.

-Dai

Agency Members

Leader: Dai/in his 60s/M/Kitsune (Prince Mal)
Damien Irwin(Aiden Carter)/300/M/Warlock (Dissonance)
Seto/In the hundreds/M/Sorcerer (Darkcrescendo)
-
-
-
-

Rules:

-Follow all Elde rules!
-No godmodding
-Romance/drama is allowed, no drama with each other ooc of course
-If you're against the agency, keep it under the radar for as long as you can!

Forms

Code: Select all
Full Name:
Species/Magic:
Species/Magic Abilites:
For or Against the Agency?:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Last edited by Prince Mal on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prince Mal

Re: Wait, the World Ended?! -[Apocalypse/Magic RP]-

Postby Prince Mal » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Full Name: Dai (he forgot his last name)
Gender (pronouns if needed): Male
Species/Magic: Kitsune/Fox spirit
Species/Magic Abilites: Can transform between a human and a fox
For or Against the Agency?: He created it, so I'd hope he'd be for his own agency.
Appearance: Dai is a large red fox with three tails but he considers this his "power saving mode" or "what happens when you frighten me". His more common form is as a human-looking male with short choppy brown hair, but he is still too lazy to hide his tails, ears, or paws. He is still very young for a kitsune and is absolutely terrible at shape shifting.
Personality: Dai likes to think he is very professional, but he's a very immature and mischievous man who probably shouldn't have been appointed as a leader. He's too excitable and friendly for his own good and usually has to be calmed down by a friend.
History: Having lived too long and too far from others of his kind, Dai has forgotten most of his childhood. When he was thirty he created the agency to unite monsters and mages, when it quickly grew into an internationally run business.
Prince Mal

Postby Vyries » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:37 am

Fake Identity: Damien Irwin
Species/Magic: Warlock (Eyelash viper + human)
Species/Magic Abilities:
Damien is able to conceal himself and others from the all the usual physical senses of enemies, such as sight, smell, hearing and taste, as well as shield magical signatures from the rest of the magic world. He could cast illusions that are solid enough for physical interaction, one example being his glamour, as well as illusions of beings, with magical signatures if he so desires, that behave as if they are sentient, though it would take a lot of effort. However, he is unable to turn solid objects and beings insubstantial to touch.

As Damien is part pit viper, he is able to detect the heat signatures of his surroundings. The vomeronasal organ at the back of his mouth allows him to taste-smell the air. He also possesses fangs that could deliver lethal, hemotoxic venom should the situation calls for it.

For or Against the Agency?: For

Appearance:
Damien's true appearance seems to be a combination of a eyelash viper and human. He has no hair, and is covered in golden, small and keeled scales, with black speckling, down his back. His brow consists of modified scales that resembles spikes, characteristic of the eyelash viper. He has a pair of heat sensitive organs on his face, each pit located beneath his eyes on each side of his nose, and a set of needle-like fangs, just behind his human teeth, that fold back when not in use. Surprisingly, his eyes are human, though it is a rather light shade of hazel that approaches gold. His golden snake-like eyes with slitted pupils would only appear when he uses his magic, and cannot be hidden by his own magic.

Unwilling to reveal his true form, Damien keeps an illusion around himself, a glamour that allows him to function in society without the suspicion that comes when others learn of his true nature. Instead of scales, his skin is smooth and he has a head of golden hair which he keeps slicked back. His face is angular, with pronounced brows and a sharp nose, and his pits are not visible, hidden under the glamour. However, he is unable to hide his snake eyes, which are a consequence of his expenditure of magic on the glamour. If anyone happen to ask about them, he would say that he is a mix of cat and human.

Personality:
Damien is calm, placid and mild tempered, not prone to feeling or displaying extreme emotions. It would be hard to provoke him to anger, and even harder for him to trust and show devotion and loyalty. However, he is extremely loyal to those closest to him, and would do all within his power to ensure their safety and well-being.

Patient and practical, Damien would consider a situation or a problem from all angles and devise a strategy before attempting to tackle it. He is quite pessimistic, as he would rather think of the worst situation that could happen and prepare himself for it, than hope for the best and end up being under-prepared. However, because of this, he may end up being uncreative and unmotivated, as he would tend to shoot down ideas and plans in his mind even before they form.

Damien is introverted and somewhat shy. While he is sociable in large gatherings through practice over the years of his life, he will quickly become uncomfortable and awkward in private conversations. He prefers familiar faces and settings, opening up only to people that he is closest to, and sticking to a familiar pattern in his daily life. He often makes concessions and backs down to prevent arguments and fights. However, if provoked, he strikes fast and without hesitation, always striving to bring down his enemy before any further damage is inflicted.

History:
Damien was born to a demon father and a human mother. His mother raised him single-handedly, as his father abandoned them before he was born. Though he was admittedly a strange and quiet child, he had a rather uneventful childhood, receiving an education like many other boys of his status. However, the appearance of his demon mark at 17 drove his mother to drink and eventually suicide. Due to that, he actively seeks to suppress his demonic nature, thus not realising his true magical potential.
Last edited by Vyries on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vyries

Postby Darkcrescendo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:46 am

Full Name: Seto(Not his true name)
Gender (pronouns if needed): male
Species/Magic: Sorcerer
Species/Magic Abilites:

Elemental Manipulation

User can manipulate, shape and create the basic elements of nature.
Solid (Earth Manipulation)
Liquid (Water Manipulation)
Gas (Air Manipulation)
Plasma (Fire Manipulation)

Psycho/Telekinesis (PK/TK)
User can influence/manipulate/move matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

"Psychokinesis" is an umbrella term for any ability that involves using the mind to influence/manipulate/move matter/objects.

Grand Flame
User can create flames that can grant Semi-Immortality or be used for Mass-Resurrection. They can generate extremely hot flames able to incinerate stone into dust. They can heal the wounded, the dying and those who have been put under evil spells.

Body Manipulation
The ability to change physical features of the body.

For or Against the Agency?: For
Appearance: Seto has brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes change to purple when he is using his powers or feeling extremely emotional. He is short at only 5'6, but that's probably because he tends to keep his physical age at 18.

Personality: He has a calming personality that makes people relax around him. He is kind and likes to help out others, asking for no praise or recognition. Seto is also very mysterious, keeping both his true name and past hidden.

History:
--Level 10 access code needed
-------access code accepted
----------------files loading...
-----------------------error
--------------------------------files not found

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,
I'm always up for some chatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art commissions are currently closed!
Darkcrescendo

Postby Prince Mal » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 pm

[[We can start whenever you're ready!]]
Prince Mal

Postby Prince Mal » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:53 pm

[[bump]]
Prince Mal

Postby Darkcrescendo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 pm

((Mal, do you want to start first?))

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkcrescendo

Postby Prince Mal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Getting ready in the morning was always a hassle for Dai, especially after the, well... the incident he may or may not have caused. Get your suit on, find what you did with all the written complaints from the past week or so (where they even in the right file anymore?), trying to brush his hair and fur while sorting said complaints, and then usually around that time someone would knock on his door and say he was running late. Again. Today being no different.

The foxman slammed the door open, nearly hitting his disgruntled employee, and ran to the briefing room as fast as his hind paws could carry him. He was thankful there wasn't a pair of shoes in the world that could fit him or else he really would be late.

It didn't take too much to get the briefing room set up, thankfully. He made sure there was food ready (coffee being a necessity Dai soon found out) and hoping he wouldn't trip on his tails while he went to get the tables down. It was usually while he was tangled in his tails and limbs and shrieking underneath a half-folded table when everyone would come in, but luckily today he didn't get trapped under the cruel prison of a cheap plastic counter and a tiled floor.

As his coworkers started to shuffle into the room, yawning and stretching their sleep away, Dai started bouncing, a big smile on his face. This was a full-time job that demanded a lot, now more than ever, and the fact he hadn't been left behind as the monster who let the world turn to ash because he got underpaid warmed his heart.

"So, It's time for today's briefing! Let's keep this short and sweet, that coffee is calling my name!" The red kitsune called to his sleepy employees, earning nothing but a small groan in reply.
Prince Mal

Postby Darkcrescendo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:06 am

Seto woke up with the vague feeling there was something important he had to worry about.

Today he looked 12, the form he retreated into when he wanted to forget something...

Oh yeah, now he remembered...the world had ended. As he remembered the events of yesterday, he was instantly awake, throwing on some clothes and rushing toward the briefing room.

His quarters were practically next to the briefing room so he was there shortly. He poured himself a cup of coffee then sat down next to someone he had talked to several times, the closest thing to a friend for him.

"Hello Damien," Seto said quietly. He took a sip of the coffee, then set the cup down. It was too bitter.
"I wonder how we're going to fix this.."

Darkcrescendo

Postby Vyries » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:59 am

Damien woke to the sound of banging doors.

His head was pounding so hard that at first he thought that the noise was all in his head, but then came the frantic thudding of paws against tiles, followed by more banging. Dai, he thought. He might have been amused if his head did not hurt so much. Day jobs were never easy on him. He tended to be more energetic at night than in the day, and this often caused him to lose precious sleep. He barely slept two hours last night, what with all the world-ending events going on yesterday.

He dragged himself out of bed, glancing at the mirror on his way out to make sure that his glamour was still in place. Despite his exhaustion, his glamour still looked as impeccable as ever. That will not do. He added some shadows under his eyes, scrutinising his face for any detail that was out of place. Slitted pupils stared back at him, a constant reminder of his monstrous nature, just like the ever-present fangs in his mouth.

The moment he entered the briefing room, he headed straight for the coffee. Only when he took a sip out of his cup did he start acknowledging the people around him. He sat down on one of the chairs, taking regular sips of coffee, swallowing without tasting it. He did not enjoy the taste of coffee, but it helps him to stay awake throughout the day.

Damien smiled when Seto sat down next to him. The world may be ending, but Seto was always a welcome sight to see. He was cool and composed, and never loud and demanding.

"I don't know, Seto. I wish I do. Let's hear what Dai has to say."
Vyries

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's