Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Postby Nebullama » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:06 pm

"I'm not sure," Aurille admitted. "We could go to the -" she was cut off by loud footsteps approaching. She glanced to her right and saw Sumihil running towards her, tears in his eyes. He looked up at her and whispered:
"There's been a murder!"
Aurille gazed in shock at her half brother. A murder? On the first day?
"Show me," she said. He lead her to one of the halls, where the body rest. It was a deer girl who had been stabbed, by the looks of it. There was no knife in sight, so she wasn't sure. She glanced around and noticed the bathrooms next door. Strange... She thought, Wasn't Dessy in the bathroom a few moments ago? She quickly dismissed those suspicious thoughts and turned to her friend.
-------------------------------------------
Okay, so about the murder: I PMed the person whose character is the murderer. Please only do investigations via roleplaying - don't PM people to ask if their character is the murderer. Also, about Hope - yes, she is the character that was murdered. I checked with bubble1234, and she is perfectly okay with using Hope as the victim for the murder. Okay? Good. Happy investigation!
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:03 am

Dessy followed Aurille and the good looking guy and saw the murdered deer girl. "Oh gosh... Why! Who!" Dessy exclaimed surprised and sad.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 am

I think this roleplay maybe dead...
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:38 am

Maybe...
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's