Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 am

If you have not yet signed up, here is the link to do so! viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9705

Welcome to Scarlet River High, a magical school fit for special people like you. Here, you can interact with people of your own species or others. We hope you will enjoy your three-year stay here.

Classes:

History of Monsters
Physical Education (P.E.)
Math
Science
English
Art and Music
The Woods
Study Hall
---There is also a class for each species. That class is always ninth period.
Nebullama

Re: Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Aurille was excited. She had never fit in during her stay in the human world, so this was amazing! She cheerfully sat down in the Auditorium, next to a strange girl with red hair. She seemed to have some sort of heat radiating from her.
Last edited by Nebullama on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Alex awkwardly trotted into the auditorium, sitting down next to a chair knowing his horse body wouldn't fit. He plugged his ear plugs in, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He anxiously pondered if he wouldn't make friends with the people so much like him in this new school. He sighed, glaring down at his hooves.

Baylee sat, covering her pointed ears with her blonde hair. She looked over at the two girls a few seats away then looked at a Centaur without a chair. Huh, she thought, this isn't so bad...
Bucolic

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Sumihil walked into the Auditorium, headphones on. He glanced at his sister and - noticing she already had some sitting next to her - sat in the back row of seats.
Nebullama

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:Aurille was excited. She had never fit in during her stay in the human world, so this was amazing! She cheerfully sat down in the Auditorium, next to a strange girl with red hair. She seemed to have some sort of heat radiating from her.

Hey, is Vesta gonna do anything or should I continue without a conversation?
Nebullama

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:22 am

Everyone sits for a few minutes. Finally, a flash of purple darts through the Auditorium and lands on the stage. "Hello everyone," the woman says in a booming voice, "I am your principal, Ms. Fellows, and I would like to welcome you to Scarlet River High." Everyone cheers at this note, then stops as the principal raises her hand to quiet them. "Teachers will be passing out schedules and papers that say what room you will be staying in, along with who your roommate is." Ms. Fellows continues to talk about things like character and behavior, until she finally says "Welcome" one last time, and all the freshmen flood out of the Auditorium.
Nebullama

Postby Inigo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Sorry I didn't see this thread

Vesta looked at the girl next to her. "Hello!" She said cheerfully.
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Nebullama » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:14 pm

"Oh -- hey!" Aurille exclaimed as she was jostled by the mob of freshmen clawing their way out of the Auditorium, "Are you excited to see your room? Maybe we can be roommates!"

(((By the way, you guys can make up your own schedules based on the format I posted, but I'm going to assign roommates.)))
Nebullama

Postby Scar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 pm

ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇɢᴀʟ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, VINCENT
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════
    ▹『 ᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    ═════════════════════════════════════
    _______❝ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ, sᴏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ & ᴘʀᴇᴄɪsᴇ ❞
    _______
    Walking leisurely behind the stampede of freshmen, the fancily-dressed Vincent held his head high and hands concealed in his pockets. Not nearly as enthusiastic as his fellow students to leave the enclosed room as he honestly foud comfort in the dimly-lit Auditorium but that was merely for his opinion.
    "Hmm, now where must one find these teachers from which we receive the necessities?" Vincent inquired to himself, glancing about with heavy-lidded eyes. Casually crossing his arms, Vincent gave a soft huff and continued his search, along with everyone else.

ᴛʜᴇ Mᴇᴇᴋ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ARIA
    ▹『 ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    _______❝ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ ❞
    _______
    Caught in the rush of students, Aria hurried along with the tide until she could break free of the stream. Panting lightly as she held her arms cautiously close to her torso, watching in mild fear of the chaos. She was a short, petite thing- probably one of the smallest beings in this school- but more or less, she was fragile and such a chaotic rush was exhausting and rather terrifying for one of her peaceful nature.
    Swallowing hard, Aria straggled along the sidelines, keeping quietly to herself as she hid behind a curtain of her own ginger hair. However, along the way, she couldn't help but have her curiosity piqued upon spying a being that was half equine. A fascinating sight, least to her standards, but nevertheless she silently watched in interest of the centaur while following the crowd at a distance.

ᴛʜᴇ Hᴇʀᴏɪᴄ Gɪᴀɴᴛ, SETH
    ▹『 ᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    _______❝ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɪ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ❞
    _______
    Ducking slightly underneath the low doorframe, Seth traveled along with the masses. It was hard to miss a man that towered over most but he didn't seem affected by his height difference. He could spot out many that sported different things that made them different in appearance.
    Adjusting his suspenders, his hazel eyes gazed down and over all those in front of him, preferring to walk near the rear as to not cause a traffic jam. Being as clumsy as he was. Scratching the back of his head, Seth quietly observed. Finding intrigue and amusement in how different everyone acted.
    "Hmm?" Seth glanced a little to the left, overhear someone talk about being roommates. That was an interesting thought indeed, who was everyone going to be paired with. How did they decided who would be with who?
    "I wonder who'll be paired with me." Seth muttered to himself, eyes focused ahead towards the front of the line.
Scar

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:04 am

Scar, would you mind telling me how tall Seth is? After all, he's a giant, so it would help a lot to know.
------------------------------------
Aurille joined the rest of the crowd with a quick wave to the fiery redhead. She searched the area, pondering about where the teachers that would hand out schedules and such were. She walked over to an adult holding a bunch of brightly coloured papers.
"Exuse me, sir," she said, "Are you the one handing out the schedules and stuff?"
"Why, yes!" The man chucked, "Whats your name? I'll see if I can find your sheet."
"Really? Thanks!" Aurille exclaimed, then told him her name.
"Ah, here it is." He handed her a bright red sheet with her schedule and room information. She looked at the paper, reading through everything.

Sumihil sighed as he left the Auditorium. After a while of searching, he finally found a teacher who was handing out the sheets. He groaned as he read his room information. He had two roommates??? So much for personal space.
------------------------------------
Here is the room information:

Aurille + Desandra ------------------------- Room 103
Vesta + Aria -------------------------------- Room 122
Hope + Baylee ----------------------------- Room 139
Neko + Vincent ----------------------------- Room 249
Seth + Sumihil + Alex --------------------- Room 283
Nebullama

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's