Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Scarlet River High (Roleplay Thread)

Postby Scar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:54 pm

(( I told what his height was in his sign-up sheet, under the Extras tab to be exact. ^^;
But to answer your question, he is 8 foot 2 inches in height; considerably shorter than most of his kindred. ^ ^
Edit: (my laptop spazzed & sent this before I was done)
I didn't want to make him too tall as that could cause issues with the building and such, but I've been wanting to play a giant character so badly, so I made him short in giant standards(he is kind of a runt) but he is still tall enough that no human can reach his height, least not without having a lot of health problems. ))
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh - sorry, I didn't see that in your profile! Whoops!
Nebullama

Postby Scar » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm

ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇɢᴀʟ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, VINCENT
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════
    ▹『 ᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    ═════════════════════════════════════
    _______❝ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ, sᴏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ & ᴘʀᴇᴄɪsᴇ ❞
    _______
    "Hmm?" faltering short of the noisy crowd, Vincent cast his gaze towards a student approaching an adult with occupied hands full of paper. A glint of light passed through his burgundy eyes as he quietly walked over. Stopping with hand outstretched, never being the sort for idle talk or manners for that matter. "Vincent." he declared with an air of pride, waiting impatiently. Vincent didn't hesitant to leave as soon as the maroon-colored paper entered his cold hand.
    Scanning over it briefly as he walked away, muttering something foul under his breath about being assigned to share rooms. Knitting his brow in annoyance, lips pursed in a frustrated frown as he crumpled up the paper and shoved it into his coat pocket.
    "Such a drag, if I had known I was going to be sharing a room, I wouldn't have come."

ᴛʜᴇ Mᴇᴇᴋ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ARIA
    ▹『 ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    _______❝ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ ❞
    _______
    "Um, 'scuce me..." a soft voice uttered forth, a shy spirit standing in wait behind the other getting their papers, unlike the impolite boy that came and went without much of a thank you.
    Aria watched wary of the boy until he was well out of eyesight, returning her focus to the person in front of her and the one handing out papers.
    "Sorry, pardon me." she said weakily, slinking around the other girl and looking up to the teacher shyly. Long locks of orange falling to hide some of her face as she said,"Aria, that's my name, sir." Managing a small, warm smile, Aria momentarily folded her hands behind her back, waiting quietly until handed a paper of mossy green color.
    Eyes twinkling faintly, she bowed her head and thanked the man before turning away and walking a little ways away, looking over the paper.

"Hmm? Vesta, I wonder who they may be..." she asked herself softly, lifting her head to glance around at the many mingling faces. It was kind of an intimidating sight to her.

ᴛʜᴇ Hᴇʀᴏɪᴄ Gɪᴀɴᴛ, SETH
    _______❝ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɪ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ❞
    _______
    Moseying his way over to who he assumed was a teacher, seeing as they were holding papers and a few students had already received said papers in returns. Stepping carefully as to not bump into anyone or better yet, not be a klutz, Seth said as he stopped,"Um, my name is Seth; I'm assuming ye're the one handin' out papers?" Relieved when the man answered that he was correct, he simply gave a crooked smile and waited until a steel-blue colored paper was handed to him. "Thank ya." Seth said kind of awkwardly before walking away so he wasn't in the way.

"Ohh... two roommates..." Seth said with little enthusiasm, staring kind of wide-eyed at the paper. While he wasn't particularly one that fretted over personal space, he just hoped the rooms were decently spacious for the sake of his roommates. He may not have been like his brethren, but he still took up a little more space than the average.
    'This is goin' to be interestin'...' he thought to himself before looking over the rest of the schedule.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby bubble1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Neko took the paper and looked calmly for his name. "Neko + Vincent ----------------------------- Room 249" It said. Hmm I wonder who this Vincent dude is he wondered. He walked over to his room, seeing he was the first one there he picked his bedroom and started to put away his clothes neatly. He then sat on his bed reading a book.

Dessy

Dessy looked at her paper excitedly, wanting to be paired up with one of her friends. Although, nope, her name was Aurille. What a drag, being paired with a total stranger who you probably hate. Hmm, she walked to her room sadly.

((I have decided to delete Hope, I will make another character later))
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Desandra? Hopefully she's nice. Aurille wandered through the dorm room halls until she found her dorm - "Room 103" it read on the door. Cautiously, she opened the door and saw two beds. In one, sat a girl with red hair and black batlike wings. The girl looked at Aurille as she sat on the other bed. She opened a drawer sitting next to her bed and saw a large piece of red cloth. Suddenly - with a rush of delight and enthusiasm - Aurille got an idea. She took the cloth and some scissors she had packed (just in case she came upon an opportunity such as this) and got right to work. A good few minutes later, she examined her work with pride - a red mask and cape. She carefully put them away in her closet and looked at her roommate.
"Sooo.....Desandra, right?"
------------------------------
About the room layout - The dorm rooms are split half and half, with one half for one person and one for the other. Each half is decorated the same, each with a bed, closet, drawer, bookcase, etc. As for those with three sharing a room, no rooms are build for three people. Therefore, one person will have to share their half with yet another person.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 am

Dessandra dropped her magazine that she was reading on her bed and looked at Aurille. "Ya, what is it to you?" She asked with a punchy voice. "What were you doing back there with dat cloth?" She asked.

((I imagine her with a Brooklyn accent))
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:11 pm

"Oh!" Aurille exclaimed, "Heh, I really like superheroes, and I left my old suit at home, so I decided to make a new one! I am THE MAGNIFICENT ANGEL!!!! I FLY THROUGH THE SKY AND SHOOT LAZERS AND-" Oh no. Aurille was rambling again.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Dessy looked at her as if she was crazy then started laughing hard. "Phhhhfff" Dessy finally managed to say still chuckling.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Aurille flushed with embarrassment. "H-hey! Stop laughing!"
Nebullama

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:55 am

ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇɢᴀʟ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, VINCENT
    _______❝ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ, sᴏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ & ᴘʀᴇᴄɪsᴇ ❞
    _______
    It was a seemingly long, quiet trek but nevertheless, Vincent overlooked the dormitory with an examiner's eye. Lips pursed in light distaste as he grumbled to himself, proceeding forward with a new goal in mind. To find the room he was suppose to split.
    Emitting a soft noise, half-lidded eyes honed in on the number assigned to him. Closing the gap within the blink of an eye and thoughtlessly slipping on in with nay a sound, not even giving much acknowledgement of the other person in the room. Vincent just went on his business, tenderly unpacking and putting away clothes and books. When satisfied with his handiwork and organization, only then did he spare a sideways glance to the other in the room.
    Furrowing his brow, Vincent wasn't really one that liked to share, especially not sharing with a roommate but he reluctantly accepted the inevitable. He wasn't going to be getting out of this one.
    Turning his gaze away, making soundless steps as he started to organize a few smaller details before setting himself on the edge of his bed. As bland and volume-less the bed was, making the vampire's lips twist in distaste as he was use to top quality comfort.

ᴛʜᴇ Mᴇᴇᴋ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ARIA
    ▹『 ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ 』『 ᴛᴀɢs ⋄ ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』『 ᴄʀᴜsʜ ⋄ ɴᴏɴᴇ 』◃
    _______❝ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ ❞
    _______
    Aria wasn't entirely sure of what she should do. She eventually decided on going to her dorm room to unpack and relax, preferring the solitary likes of a room than the open halls of the school.
    After putting away her clothes in the closet which consisted predominately of dresses and careful displaying a few knick-knacks of her liking on her shelf and chest o' drawers. When all was in its place, she flopped onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling. All the while playing a soft tune on her pan flute.

ᴛʜᴇ Hᴇʀᴏɪᴄ Gɪᴀɴᴛ, SETH
    _______❝ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɪ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ❞
    _______
    Copying after many students that dispersed from the crowd and went their ways to see their rooms, Seth had already found the one he was suppose to share with two other people. He examined the room thoroughly, a bag of clothing slung over his shoulder as he let a heavy sigh slip past his lips. Silently praising that the ceiling was pretty high, if not barely, it was roughly an inch higher than him.
    "Well, I'm use to sleepin' on the floor anyway, won't make much of a difference." he said to himself, seeing as the two beds provided where a bit too short for him. So automatically he was out for the beds, though even if one had been big enough, he would have probably given it to one of the other roommates. Luckily he had brought his sleeping bag with him, so in his mind, he was all set for the school year.

Seeing as no one else was in the room yet, Seth chose to reside in the left side of the room. Hanging up plaid and solid button-downs, careful to only take up not even half of the closet and whatever else he managed to snugly fit in one drawer. Wanting to give as much room as possible to the one he'll be sharing with.
    Claiming the bottom row of the shelf, he stacked a few books and slid his case of whittler tools in there, setting up everything in such an efficient way, there was still plenty of room for him to use for whatever else.
    Now all that remained was where to lay his sleeping bag, alongside his pillows and blankets, but he figured he would probably wait until he met his other two roommates to decide. Not wanting to be in the way or case accidents.
Scar

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's