Out The Door Through The Pines Kittypet Rp (CLOSED)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Out The Door Through The Pines Kittypet Rp (Accepting)

Postby loli » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Stonepaw sighed as he headed back to camp empty handed. He then padded into camp looking around he saw a shady spot nobody was there and it was well hidden he soon walked over to it and sat down and put is tail neatly over his paws as he watched cats go by with a curious glimmer in his eyes "I hope Feather says yes to my question" he thought quietly.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

your loved your special your amazing I love you so
much even for all of your flaws !

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby rinamisu » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 am

Aala nodded, flashing a friendly smile before setting off to gather honey. "I should be careful of the bees," She reminded herself as she trekked deeper into territory, ears perked for buzzing and the sweet scent of the fluid.

Oscar's ears twitched as he heard approaching footsteps, and someone settling down under the shade not far away. The tom opened his eyes to see the newcomer, Stonepaw, a few tail lengths away or so. "Hmm, what brings him here?" He blinked again sleepily, unaware he had said his thoughts aloud.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso sleepy, but can't sleep wth life-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she was free in her wildness.
she was a wanderess, a drop of free water.
she belonged to no man and to no city.

[ x ]
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✒︎ rin; just gon' be role-playing around.
✒︎ drawing, reading, food, kpop, yeah..
rinamisu

Postby loli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Stonepaw looked up to see the tom hidden in the shadows "Oh umm well im here because I wanted some alone time that's all" Stonepaw meowed "Do you know where Feather is"? Stonepaw asked.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby rinamisu » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Oscar blinked swhen Stonepaw had spoken, causing the dozing tom cat to lift his head, now clearly awake. "You're asking me?" His thought rolled off his tongue again, and he still was unaware that he was blabbering whatever crossed his mind. Lifting his tail and pointing it in the direction of Feather's den, Oscar spoke, "I believe I saw her go in for a bit." He nodded at Stonepaw, "Why are you looking for Feather, if you don't mind me asking? Still curious about how the clan works?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso sleepy, but can't sleep wth life-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she was free in her wildness.
she was a wanderess, a drop of free water.
she belonged to no man and to no city.

[ x ]
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✒︎ rin; just gon' be role-playing around.
✒︎ drawing, reading, food, kpop, yeah..
rinamisu

Postby bubble1234 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Iris followed Feather.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby loli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:36 pm

"I just wanted to ask her something special if she could maybe talk to my old clan and ask them to give me something important" Stonepaw mewed "Its a gift from my mother but its back at the clan so I wanted her to talk to them so I can get it back" "And please keep this a secret" Stonepaw whispered "My...Sister is back at the clan I can't leave her"! "I miss her so much".
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby loli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Stonepaw soon got up and padded out of camp he couldn't wait for Feather or depend on others he had to get his sister back no matter what "Im coming Silverpaw" he whispered. He saw the border the scent was strong he could smell fresh blood which meant cats were slowing being killed or the were dying and being cannibalized. These cats would kill cats and eat them because nobody would hunt so they would feed themselves this way. "So many lives have been lost for no reason" Stonepaw mewed to himself. He then crossed the border without knowing because of all of his thoughts clouding up his mind. He saw the dungeons where they kept the old young and warriors none of which looked like Silverpaw. Then he heard something a small raspy mew? Stonepaw peeked out from behind the bushes to see his sister Silverpaw crying to herself she was the only cat left most were dead in there thorny cages. "Silverpaw its me Stonepaw im getting you out of here" Silverpaw looked up to see her brother ripping the thorns. "Your bleeding" Silverpaw gasped "That's what you do for family" Stonepaw mewed.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby beta » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Lucky looked at Stonepaw as he left, and squinted her eyes. "I hope he'll be okay." she mumbled, and padded to the medicine cat den.
hello there ! <#3

i'm not active here at all . . sorry !!
everyone here has been kind to me
but i've lost all interest in eldemore,
or atleast for now hehe. . i'm also
no longer interested in roleplaying
as they feel uncomfortable and
awkward for me. . i haven't
forgotten about , ,and i never
will forget about , the friend/s/
I made and the people i've met
during my time here <3 <3 ///
i'm more active on cs and fr so
you"ll likely find me there instead
i don't really think anyone would
read all of this ,, but it"s here because
why not ,, i guess? this is all over the
place haha writing late at night.
beta

Postby loli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:36 pm

They both padded back to camp. Nobody spoke they couldn't speak it was to hard to. They saw cats dying before there eyes quick as lightning fast as a cheetah. "Thank you so much brother" Silverpaw smiled. She looked so grateful as they padded along the path to camp "Where are we going anyways"? Silverpaw mewed just as she stopped and looked around. "To our new camp" Stonepaw meowed. He explained the story to her sister as he grinned at her with bright eyes. "That's really cool Stonepaw" Silverpaw purred. But then a thought came to his head "What if Feather didn't accept her into the clan or as her daughter"? Silverpaw was Stonepaws sister so Feather should accept her to right? Stonepaw knew Feather had a kind heart and would let her join and become her daughter but something else came to his mind "What will the others do accept her or object her"? Stonepaw thought solemnly.

Silverpaws Picture :)Image
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

Postby loli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:37 pm

They both soon padded into camp looking around to see if anyone would be angry.
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's