SᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴCʟᴀɴ { Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs RP | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ! }

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Pine

Postby Distortionist » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 pm

. : : P i n e : : .
the lovely lady stands alone

== Basics ==

Name
Pine

Rank
Undetermined, probably farmer? It sounds a little peasant like; I would prefer gardener but it works XD

== Appearance ==

Pelt
Pine's base coat is a rich, pale tangerine color. It's lighter on her underbelly and legs and more intense on her tail and abdomen. Black or dark brown stripes that resemble tiger markings streak across her entire body. The length of the strands is short like velvet. Her paw pads are the same color, while the inside of her ears are a creamy pink.

Eyes
Pine sports a lovely pair of faded mint colored eyes. Her pupils are not completely round, instead being elliptical.

Scars
Pine is thankful that she has none.

Structure
Pine has a slender build and is very flexible, like most cats. Her foreleg and jaw muscles are very well developed for working in the dirt. She has a long, feathery tail and lengthy legs.

== Personal Stuff ==

Personality
Pine is sweet and shy, often offering quick smiles or a listening ear if you need it. She doesn't speak much and enjoys indulging herself in caring for her plants. This cat has a very nurturing personality and likes to help others, although she'd prefer to be left to her thoughts with the crops than to carry out a conversation. She panics really easily and while she's known to everyone as being kind and strong, the she-cat really masks a despairing well of inner loneliness and minor paranoia. Pine provides comfort to others but what she truly wants is someone who will understand her instead. She is very loyal to the Gods and Deities and constantly prays to them for the clan. Something about the quiet calmness of plant life reminds her of them, and that is why she chose to be a Farmer.

History
Pine's family bloodline was originally centered around soldiers, but she didn't really have a knack for fighting so she switched to Farmer. She was born a loner with one other sibling, her parents descendants of the fabled SovereignClan. About less than a year after their birth the mates were killed in battle. Wandering around the country on their own after the tragic event, the two stumbled in to the sparse camp that was SovereignClan. It was a huge stroke of luck that they found it. Pine's been one of the recovering clan members for a while now, and she can only hope that it will be restored to it's former glory.

== Kin ==

Siblings
She has one. (OPEN! <3)

Crush
No one yet

Mate
No one yet

Desired Mate Characteristics
Pine would like for her mate, if she ever gets one, to be kind and loyal. All she cares about is the way he treats others. She's willing to overlook other major flaws for this.

== Other ==
This font color is called Pine XD
The picture doesn't belong to me... I hope it's okay that she's a Toyger? <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Re: SᴏᴠᴇʀᴇɪɢɴCʟᴀɴ { Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs RP | Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:15 am

(Yay, thanks! How many more people do you think we need to begin? :3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 pm

{I finished two of my forms. The apprentice and the priest. I'll finish the third one later this afternoon. Sorry that the forms are so unbalanced, I got a little carried away sometimes and I did some of the histories last night. Sorry for taking so long. And as a reminder I will not be online from Monday till Friday. Here is my last form}

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

all about you

υѕєяηαмє; SkieNight
      ηαмє; Vento
      αgє; 36 moons (3 years)
      gєη∂єя; Tom, male
      яαηк; Crafter

looking good

єуєѕ; His eyes are a bright amber color. They are a mix of gold and small flecks of yellow.
      cσαт; There really isn't much to his coat for it is an inky, black, the color of the night when there is no moon. So dark it's hard to blend in. His coat is quite short and pretty thin, which is good. He gets hot enough with his black coat he doesn't need long fur to keep that hear in.
      мαякιηgѕ; Even though he has the perfect pelt to hold markings there are none. His coat is just a very plain, very dark black. He does have some scars from trying to live on his own for a bit, but his dark coat does a great job of hiding them.
      вυιℓ∂; Vento has a very slick and almost sneaky build. The tom is very light on his paws and can move over the ground quietly. This also make him very skilled with his paws. He has a thin body that stands on rather long legs (for a cat) making him thin and slightly taller. He does have some muscles but they would do not good for fighting or hunting.

your life's story

ѕкιℓℓѕ; Oddly enough Vento is very skilled with his paws. He knows how to craft shelters and sometimes even makes other odd little items. Besides being good with his paws the male is also quite good on his paws. He's pretty swift and agile when he wants to be.
      ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ; Vento isn't a strong, he really isn't a fighter, he wasn't born one and was never trained to be one. Vento also has two very large fears. The first is water, due to a traumatic even as a young cat the tom can't bring himself to even cross a stream, let alone a river. He is also terrified of heights. For what ever reason Vento prefers to keep his paws on the ground.
      ρєяσηαℓιту; Vento truly is a fun loving cat. He loves to just goof around. He does this to make others smile, for he really just wants to make them happy. Sometimes his goofiness makes him look like he doesn't care about his job. He does but he hates it when things are all quite and serious, he just can't handle it. Though it is true that sometimes he'll get a little bit distracted from his work, he really means well. Vento also loves stories, any and all tales. He loves to just hear what other cats have to say and to learn about the past. Though the tom is a joker when someone else is hurt he feels very, very bad. He always thinks that things are his fault and sometimes will look a little too deep into things. He always worries that his jokes just went a bit too far and is always apologizing when it isn't needed. Vento also has a habit of overreaction to things, many things. He tends to take criticism harshly and will often think less of himself after. He is quite hard on himself, not really if he makes a mistake but if he does something to hurt them. He just want’s to be known as a funny cat not a mean one.
      нιѕтσяу; Vento was born into a little of three. It was just his mother (silver), his father (Flint) and his two other brothers. The family was happy, though they were never super close or interested in their 'ancestry' his parents always tolled them stories of a time when the cats would work together. Vento was definitely the most interested in the stories, even as he grew the tom always wanted to hear the stories. His brothers always gave him a hard time about liking 'kit stories' but still Vento was interested. He always wondered what 'Clan' life was like and was always interested in the hidden history. So life went on and everything seemed normal. Really nothing much happened to Vento or his family. When he was about a year and a half Vento finally just said he would leave. He was tired of the same everyday life. He tired to convince his brothers to come with him but they said no. Finally he just left by himself. Vento traveled around by himself for a while enjoying a more 'free life'. One day he just stumbled over the growing clan and everything just seemed to fall into place.

those colse to you

ραяєηтѕ; Silver; his mother and Flint; his father.
      кιη; Vento has two brothers Soul and Crig.
      вєѕт ƒяιєη∂; Right now he has no best friend.
      ωσяѕт єηєму; It seems as though he had no enemy as of the moment.
      яσмαηтιc ιηтяєѕт; Though Vento sometimes looks, he's just waiting for a cat to catch his eye.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Kido Tsubomi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 am

Skie, you're two finished charries are accepted ^^

@ Distortionist ;; I'd like to fill all the high positions before we can start xD | }
Image----
Kido Tsubomi

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 am

{{Oh, my, what an interesting take on the classic warriors series! I love it! ^^}}

{{Might I be able to reserve a female noble, as well as an apprentice?}}
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Иαмɛ

"My Name is Mercuria, Latin for 'Luck' or 'Mercury'. I prefer to just be called Mercury, it being easier for me to remember. I doubt it makes any difference, though. I have had a few nicknames growing up, one of them being "Fortuna autem est Cat", which is pretty much just Spanish for 'Luck of the Cat'"

Δɢɛ

"I might be young, but i'm not as young as a kit! I'm not brainless. I know my age, it's 20 moons. Deal with it."

Ǥɛи∂ɛя

"Well, duh, I'm a she-cat!! Can't you other cats tell what gender another cat is? Wow."

Яαиκ

"Hmm.... I am a great at keeping track of the past.... I bet I would be a scribe. Yep, that's it. I can't garden, I'm a terrible hunter and fighter, and my eyesight doesn't go very far. Yes, a scribe..."

Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ

"I consider myself a very cowardly cat, I can't stay long of the fields of battle. I have just the tiniest slice of bravery in me, just enough for talking to others. I'm extremely antisocial, and prefer my peace and quiet. I enjoy darkness, quietness, peace, and very dim areas. I have an annoyed side to me, too. I get extremely annoyed when others try to push me into a conversation... so yeah. I'm a very antisocial cat."

Last image link: Link

WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Lady Ligeia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm

☸Name☸
Lotus, after the beautiful flowers her mother always loved.
☸Gender☸
She-cat
☸Age☸
31 moons
☸Rank☸
Noble
☸Appearance☸
Lotus is a beautiful, slender she-cat with white fur, though there are a few grey hairs speckled in around her tail. Her left eye is spring green, and her right eye is pool blue.
☸Personality☸
Lotus is, generally, a very calm and peaceful she-cat. She tends to avoid conflict, but will not back down from a fight that she feels is truly justified. She is a very firm believer that careful words are much more powerful than claws and teeth, no matter how sharp. She posesses a natural charm, that she is not afraid to use to her advantage. Lotus rarely boils over, but, when she does, watch out! Her pride can also sometimes get the better of her, and she can sometimes hold almost ridiculous grudges. All that being said though, Lotus is usually tranquil and fair.

☸History☸
Lotus's mother, Kalla, was the youngest daughter of a former vizier and her father, Oak, was a noble. She always knew from the age of only a kit that she wanted to rise in ranks, hopefully all the way up to a vizier. Little else in her history is notable.

☸Mate☸
Unfortunately, no, Lotus has no mate.

☸Kits☸
As much as she would like kits, Lotus has none.

{{Sorry for how short it is. I'll add more to it later. ^^}}
Stamps wrote:Image

My Chickensmoothie Dreamie wrote:Image
Pet's name: Lady Ligeia
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Oscar Wilde wrote:“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much.”
Lady Ligeia

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's