{Dawn Clan} Always Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: {Dawn Clan} Always Accepting!

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Accepted!^^
Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
There'll be peace when you are done
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Darkness passed the she and kept going for about thirty seconds till she reached a field. She sat down and waved her tail over the ground when suddenly, something snapped down on her tail. She yowled loudly in pain, writherig on the ground. She was just beyond clan territory but she would be surprised if any clan cats came to her help, however, that shed had cats. She yowled loudly and glanced back at the bear trap that had caught her tail.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby cjr09 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Steel jumps and drops the squirrel he was carrying as he nears the shed- a cat, yowling in pain. Shadow comes out at the sound as well, preventing the kits from leaving with his tail, conversing briefly before Shadow takes the squirrel back for the kits, while Steel checks out the noise.

He moves quickly- the cat was still yowling, but it could be a trap- and comes to a startled halt at a she-cat with her tail stuck in a twoleg trap. It was one of the more vicious ones- he was surprised it hadn't torn her tail off- but he'd dealt with them before. He swiftly pulls the pin out from it- the trap releases her instantly.
cjr09

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Darkness sat they for amoment, tail bleeding. It thankfully was just cut deeply, not cut off. She panted on the ground for a bit before lookin up at steel, emer eyes burning" thanks a ton. Could have gotten here a bit sooner though." She grummbeled, her temper making its show." Darkness is the name. My friends call me dark, at least, they would if I had any friends." She said briskly, like she didnt care. She bent down and licked her tail.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Improvising~ » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 pm

I run down the ancient tree, carefully finding pawholds in the mossy bark. I then sprint towards the sound of an approaching cat.
~But what about the audience?

~~Don't you see? They're just the same as you or me, but when the curtain goes down and the houselights come up, they have to continue on, improvising.

I switch between Uneek, snyzzle, and Improvising~ please don't steal!
Improvising~

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Darkness grinned at steel in a flirty way" so, gunna help a pretty ,younG she-cat and offer her a place to stay, or what?" She asked, flicking her ears.
Last edited by mkairalla1 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Ciel Phantomhive » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:14 pm

ℓσσкѕ

Username: TheLuigiCatLady

ηαмє
"I go by the name Snowspirit"

αgє
"I am 10 moons, going on 11... I fear becoming old."

gєη∂єя
"I am a she-cat. A she-cat who is a bit offended by this question."

¢ℓαη
"Hopefully Dawn Clan."

яαηк
"I would like to be a warrior in this clan."

________

вα¢кgяσυη∂
Snowspirit had a mother at one time, but that mother had to abandon her in a quiet forest since she was about to die of starvation and didn't want her kit to see. There was a group of cats in that forest, about 5 of them, and they were loners. The female loner who had kits in the past, her name was Blanche. She took in Snowspirit when she was 3 moons old. Snowspirit was very ill at the time, and after she was nursed back to health, she had lost many memories of her mother. Blanche raised the kit until she was 6 moons old. Then, Snowspirit claimed she wanted to adventure to get experience in this world. Blanche let her go, since it made her happy. Snowspirit encountered many cats along the way. One joined her on her journey. This cat's name was Silverheart. The two cats eventually found a clan, of which seemed to be what they were looking for. They joined the clan with the leader's permission. Though, Silverheart fell in love with a tom from another clan, and the leader banished them both from the clan they had joined. Silverheart joined her love's clan, and Snowspirit decided she would find another place to go. The goodbye was sad, but everyone seemed happy...

¢яυѕн
"I don't really know anyone... But I am very flirty at times."

мαтє
"No way! I like being single because then I get to check out every tom.
But if I did like someone enough and they said they liked me..... It would be possible."

кιтѕ
"I don't desire my own."

∂єѕ¢яιρтιση σƒ ℓσσкѕ
A very lithe she-cat. Snow white base of fur, with a very an extremely light grey tabby pattern. Colorful green eyes, pale pink nose, and pale pink paw-pads.

σтнєя
I hope the history wasn't too terribly long. >.< And I hope it was okay I did my form a bit differently.
Well, here's a roleplay example.:
Snowspirit walked along the coastline, feeling the moist ocean breeze ruffle her fur. She stopped and sat a mouse-length away from the where the waves roll up on the shore. "It's so quiet, and beautiful.." She mewed, gazing at silverpelt. There was the noise of a pebble dropping in the sand behind her. Her fur bristled as she turned around, "Who's there?" her mew was shaky. She could see pair of eyes glow back at her.
Ciel Phantomhive

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 am

Accepted, and the form was fine! :D
Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Postby Ciel Phantomhive » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Great! :D Could I have a recap?
Ciel Phantomhive

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:22 pm

OK, well, Ripplepaw became the medicine cat apprentice, and Darkness got her tail stuck in a bear trap and Steel comes to help her. Spottedleaf has been killed by dogs, and just discovered by Swift, who is now taking her body to camp.
Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
t e a m f r e e w i l l

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's