~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Bump...!}
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Wolfheart sighed, "I know you made a mistake, but just forget about it, it's fine, we all make mistake." He mew was muffled by the feathers.

Scar sighed, "I'll think about it."
Hawk looked at Echopaw, "I will twink abwout it twoo.." She said in a tiny voice.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:08 am

I guess, she muttered, but then perked up as she caught a scent of vole. Vole, she hissed, her ears swiveling around as she strained to catch the sound of tiny scrabbling paws. Looking around furiously, she spotted the end of a fallen tree trunk, the insides hallowed out, and a tiny tail poking out and vanishing. She dropped into the hunter's crouch and began stalking towards the vole.
She dipped her head. I'll come back tomorrow, she murmured, then swiftly jumped out of the tree into another large, sturdy oak. The branches swayed, not as strong as they used to be before the flood hit, but they held her weight.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Hawk yawned, watching the mysterious cat leave she looked back at her sister, "We would bee swafer wif dwem." She said.

"I know..." Scar murmured.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:31 am

Silversong waggled her hauches, preparing to leap, but the wind direction suddenly changed and blew her scent towards the vole. It paused, mid-nibble, but Silversong lept on it and gave it a quick nip to the neck before it could move, also barreling over into the tree trunk. There was a dull thumping sound, then a muffled 'oof'. Hey, there's loads of moss in here, she exclaimed, her eyes wide and her voice echoing off the trunk.
Echopaw scarmbled down from the tree and sniffed the air, tasting for herbs. Waving her tail in farewell, she padded deeper into the forest.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby brilliancide » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Username- Navi
Cat name- Spottedpaw(Later Spottedbird)
Gender- Tom
Age- 12 moons
Rank- Apprentice
Desired rank- Warrior
Personality- Snappy, Rude to other apprentices, Kind to warriors, Loyal, Fierce, brave, and a little cold-hearted.
Brief history- Just like any other kit's past until.. Spottedpaw, at that time Spottedkit, had escaped the camp and was secretly training with a large white cat. He is now secrety cold-hearted and would hope to get his paws around another's neck. (O.o)
Mate/crush- Echopaw
Kits (If any)- None
Kin- Deceased
Cat Breed- Tortoiseshell (Yeah i know they are supposed to be females but.. Just tell me if you don't like that)
Likes- Climbing, Swimming, Training, and hunting.
Dislikes- Hawks, Wolves, Deer, and annoying kits.
Fears- Blue jays, and twolegs.
Advantages-
Disadvantages-
Body features- Long legs, long ears with some fur on the tips, long teeth and claws and a long tail.
Eye color- Amber
Fur color- Black with brown splotches.
Build-
Mentor wanted- Wolfclaw
Nicknames- Bird
Clan- Foxclan
Other- Nothing
brilliancide

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Username- SilentObserver
Cat name- RosePaw
Gender- She cat
Age- 12 moons
Rank- Apprentice
Desired rank- Queen
Personality- Shy, sweet, serious, funny and possibly clingy to someone she likes.
Brief history- Abandoned from her family in an alley. Another cat raised her as a father, when she was old enough to be alone he died from being killed by a Rogue. She wants to avenge his death but didn't know the cat, out of she's still alive.
Mate/crush- Impress her
Kits (If any)- none, wants
Kin- Unknown
Cat Breed- Munchkin cat
Likes- Kits, exploring, sometimes climbing trees, but it takes a lot of effort for her.
Dislikes- Rogues
Fears- Wolves, badgers and death
Advantages- Hiding due to her short body.
Disadvantages- Climbing due to legs
Body features- Smaller legs then other cats.
Eye color- Blue
Fur color- Creme with a dark brown mask
Build- She's not that strong but strong enough to fight for herself.
Mentor wanted- (I don't know... Mind helping?)
Nicknames- Sometimes cats call her Shorty.
Clan- Fox Clan
Other-
SilentObserver

Postby Shadefang » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:50 am

(Both accepted)

Scar waved her tail in farewell. yawning, she curled around her sister who was starting to sleep.

Wolfclaw padded after the she-cat, Nice catch Silver!, he purred and looked around at the moss covered log, Lets grab what we can and tell Shadefang and Echopaw later. He mewed and started to take clumps of moss off.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:54 am

RosePaw rolled to her side as she laid on some leaves. She looked around noticing the kits sleeping, she purred as one of them bounced around.
SilentObserver

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:57 am

She nodded, then began to carefully claw off pawfuls of moss. Soon there was a small pile. I think the tree must've fallen down after the flood, and protected the moss from getting too wet, she murmured thoughtfully. She dragged out the pile of moss and setted them on the ground outside. The elders will have our heads if the moss's too damp, she called to Wolfclaw as she snatched up a stray piece.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's