D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Postby SkieNight » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Zydell smiled when the other hatchling unrolled and sprang towards him. The serpent-like hatchling tired to dodge the attack by moving backwards, but his short legs and long tail ended up getting mixed and he landed on his back. He huffed as the other thing landed on him, but never took his gray-blue eyes off of the other creature. Their horned head swung towards him and Zydell rolled slightly in hopes to dodge the odd attack. He squeaked in delight, happy that the other was playing with him.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Vlad » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Skyline wrote:Arden has loathed this white wall since the day he became aware of its existence. Of course he appreciated the comfort and safety it provided, but every time he heard a soft muffle of sound from outside it prevented him from finding out just what it was. Every time his own weakness had gone against him when he had tried to break through the wall so many times before. Though, today, today was diffrent, he could feel it! More strength then he ever rembered having before flowed through him. He would break out of this cursed wall!

With every ounce of his new strength, Ardren coils his neck, then headbutts the wall head on.

You smashed the egg walls with so much force you came tumbling out of the egg! Clearly your nest was placed in a very inconvenient place, for you only just managed to stop right before the edge of a cliff. If you turn around, however, you can get down safely.
But there was more. A roar came from in the clouds and a large, brown dragon landed in front of you. Instinctively you knew it was your Mother.
You're full and your Mother, of course, will look after you.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Skyline » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:38 pm

Ardren

With neck and limbs sprawled in all directions after tumbling out his egg, Ardren gazed with awe at the wide expanse of the landscape just past the tip of his snout. He stayed motionless as his eyes continued to take it all in, until a loud roar from above caused him to jump. Craning his neck, he watched as a large brown dragon dropped from the clouds and landed. The sudden fear had drained out of his body the moment she had come into sight. He knew this was Mother, someone safe and comforting, almost like his egg had been before he found out it prevented him from fulfilling his curiosity.

With a delighted squeak, Ardren scrambled up and hurried over to her, stretching up his snout to nuzzle hers. As he did so, he suddenly noticed the sheer amount of smells in the air that he had missed while being enraptured by the scenery. One was very obviously Mother’s, an earthy comforting smell, but the rest are unknown to him. Taking in a deep breath through his nose, Ardren tries to find out how many different smells there are other than Mother's, and where they’re coming from.
My custom is not for trade. No suggestions for it either please. Thank you.
Skyline

Postby SkieNight » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 am

{Sorry this has nothing to do with the roleplay but it is somewhat important. I will be away from the 29th to July 3. I just found out that there is no wifi where I will be so replies will be limited because I might not be able to get onto mu phone.... sorry...}

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Vlad » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am

(It's okay. ^^)

Ardren
As you tried to make out all the different scents, you began to work out what belong to what. The dirty, but almost fresh earthy smell that was coming from the soil and grass beneath your feet, and the moist smell was from the dark clouds (which were covering the sun). Although there were plenty more, one seemed to draw you in. It was a strange scent, but it made your mouth water-It was coming from somewhere behind you.
You're ever so slightly peckish.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Lailic » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 am

River Squealed frantically flapping her wings. She tumbled over the other dragon and landed awkwardly on the ground. She stumbled and fell.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Skyline » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Ardren

Ardren kept his nose to the air for a long time as he differentiated all the scents from one another. He had so many questions! Which scents belonged to what? And what did the things the scents come from look like? The sky and the earth were obvious, but what about the hundreds of others? So many new things to discover!

He would start right now with that one scent that was so delectable and close by. Hastily, he hurried off in the scent’s direction, still enraptured with taking in as much of his surroundings as he could while he moved. Once the scent became near overwhelming, Ardren stopped, twisting his neck around as he tried to pinpoint its source.
My custom is not for trade. No suggestions for it either please. Thank you.
Skyline

Postby Foxtail » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

Star felt unsatisfied with the mouse. She looked around trying to smell another out.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby interestingword » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:16 pm

(Can we still join? If not, please ignore!)
Username: interestingword
Name: Mateller
Other: derp
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby SkieNight » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Lailic wrote:River Squealed frantically flapping her wings. She tumbled over the other dragon and landed awkwardly on the ground. She stumbled and fell.

{Sorry for not replying. I had no internet access and I thought I could use my phone but odd circumstances came up....}

Zydell watched with large gray eyes as the other dragon flapped around awkwardly before stumbling back and falling. He an odd squeaking sound left his mouth, something that sounded as though it were laughter. He bounded to the females side and tapped her with a small paw before bouncing backwards. It was hard for the male to get around quickly with such short legs, he mostly ended up flapping his wings and bouncing from place to place, it was the fastest he could move on the ground.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's