☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

(Dont notice the prophecy okay Pick one below(not prophecys, last poll win)----

Three cats, one as white as snow with dapples that look like a blizzard,(Blizzardkit)Another with the leadership of the clan. (Shadestar)And the last of the Cinder's Siblings, so small.(Lilackit)These cats are destined for something great. They have to travel down the road and up to find a missing(StarClan Cat) to stop all evil.
No votes
I dont like these two (Please dont pick this)
No votes
Fox, Fire's, and Flood's the clans all fear, but soon Darkness will come near. Unless 4 cats combined all will fall (Cinderkit Lilackit Blizardkit and Cloudkit). The Dreaded dark shall not be Tall (Lizardkit). Fox andDark (Foxclan and Darkclan) must unite, otherwise there is no hope of light.
33%
Who should the male be? - Cinderblaze
8%
-One of FallenLeaves and Lilacpetals kits
33%
-Fireheart
No votes
-Or Darkclaw
25%

Total votes : 12

Re: ☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣ (Δccɛρтιиɢ !)

Postby Shadefang » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Shadefang wrote:
Shadefang wrote:
Flamestar & Stonefur wrote:-snip-

(Its only been a page since you posted... Also I have a idea for when this prophecy is over and such. I am also going to get a lot more rules down and reenforce them. I will also be accepting some new types of jobs and stuff. (I will also be making a Archive thing so you may keep remember what cats have gone to Starclan or the Dark Forest)example: There will be 1 acceptor, the Archivist, The mini mods (2 of them) that will reenforce the rules. There will also be a co-owner that will be chosen by me. also the idea is that every new verison of the Darkclan thread will be a little different. aka in saying. The whole clan will start over. Only the leader will live (Unless on last life) and a female/male decided by a poll. They will have to become mates or else Darkclan will no longer be. And the only way to join into the ''new'' Darkclan is by being a loner (there will only be 2 loner spots open, 1 rouge, and 1 kitty-pet) or if two cats (male and female) have kits, you may ask to become a kit, but the the player that has the female gets first dibs on which kit he/she wants to play. The player that has the male, gets second dibs on a kit. Then if there is an extra kit, it will be put up on the front page, as ''open to play by anyone''. You also need to get accepted into the roleplay. Even if you were in the last version. But if you are any of my ''workers'' You don't have to. Also I will be adding new rules like I said before, I am also going to add the rule that you must use my form so its easier for all of us. You do not have to add a picture or history into the form. post "Thats A lot Of Writing!" into your next post if you read all of this.

(Got some more to add to this finally... As well as the new idea coming into play, I may or may not make this a two clan role play. Which means there will be two clans rping at the same time. So there would be two different leaders and even MORE rules to be added. Along with more people getting accepted!)

And even MORE stuff to add to this! The male will be Cinderblaze because he was just made a warrior less the half a moon ago and the female will be one of Lilacpetals kits, also, the player must be pretty active to play the female. And also, all the cats will start to mysteriously dieing off, either by sickness, getting killed by something, of just gone missing. There will be 3 cats that will go missing and those cats will be picked by poll! The only way to re-join the rp is to wait until kits are born, and/or you become a loner/rouge/kitty pet, only 2 of these characters at a time.)
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby dragonlady » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:59 pm

(Oh, okay. Random question: Can Creekclaw be the first to die? IDK, just random.)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby Shadefang » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:02 pm

(Sure XD)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 pm

(Okay sorry everyone but Darkclan is going to shut down for a while. I am pretty upset that this rp has died and this will not be rp'ed on until I say so. You may leave comments on a post but please don't rp till. I say. Please understand, I am upset and a little sad right now.)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Re: ☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣ (Shutting down 4 a while until nxt v.)

Postby beloved seamelon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm

(Holdee on do all of our cats die or do we remake them or do we just like transfer them onto the other volume. Also do we have to remake our forms on that thread? Can I still be a mini mod on that thread? Why am I asking so many questions? Why don't you stop me? I think that is all of my questions there u go XD)
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:10 pm

(Oh god XD okay, question 1 XD I'm starting to think that I want to just have all the cats die and loners remake the clan but Idk. I'm going to out up another poll maybe. Question2: Yea I'm going to have everyone remake there forms but I'm going to have new form or just edit the form a little so there's more stuff. Question3: OF CORSE XD question4: Idk.. xD
Question5: and idk again xD )
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:17 pm

(So we're all going to die? ;-;)
SilentObserver

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 pm

(Yes most likely, because it's getting pretty boring with the same old characters and nobody wants to have up there cats die. So it is what it is, but in the next vision, the only way to join is to in the clan as a loner because a loner or a rouge is going to try to start a clan or whatever.)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Re: ☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Postby brilliancide » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:37 pm

(Pretty good idea.. Blizzy's gonna die xD)
brilliancide

Re: ☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Postby Maddie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Ummm shade? Cinderblaze and Lilacpetal are siblings
Help! I'm still trapped in a Siggy![/size][/size]

This is my clone, Prim
Maddie

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's