|::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: |::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Okay, let's go, Amelia cried, waving to Dratini and Snivy and running out the door. Dratini just nodded to Lightning before catching up to Amelia.
Whirlpool saw the trainers coming up and bounded up a tree.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Lightning and shadow bounded over to Kylie, lightning jumped into her backpack and shadow climbed up onto Kylie's shoulder. "Okay! Let's go then!" Kylie cried,out as she ran threw the door and into the open. The air smelled of Lilacs and the ocean, "We must be near Crystal Cove." She exclaimed looking to her leaf at the map that was on the board next to the cabin.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Snivy and Dratini raced each other, following Amelia. We can train there, Amelia panted excitely. She frowned for a momment, than her face lit up. I want to be a Coordinator, she exclaimed. {Did I spell that correctly?}
Whirlpool followed silently, leaping from tree to tree but lagging behind so they wouldn't spot him.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:03 pm

(I think so xD)

Kylie nodded her head and spotted a pidove, "Go Shadow!" She yelled as Shadow raced towards the pidove. (Time skip to when battle is done) Shadow bounded over to Kylie winded from the battle.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Woah, awesome, Amelia breathed out. She then looked at Kylie. Are you going to be a Coordinator or a normal pokemon trainer, she asked. She bent down and rubbed Dratini on the head. We're going to have so many adventures together, she said with a grin. She looked at Snivy and rubbed him {or her, I forgot x3} too. You too, she said.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Inigo » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Recap?
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Shadefang » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:43 pm

<just look back a page! you haven't posted for one page btw...>

Kylie looked up at the sky, "I don't know... I kinda want to be a gym leader maybe, well nah.. I would have to sit in a gym allll day waiting for a opponent. I think I just want to be a normal trainer, maybe see if I can beat the elite four some day!" She smiled as she watched Shadow bound over to a Female Litleo.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:49 pm

I wonder what kind of pokemon the elite four has, Amelia said thoughtfully. She rummaged through her backpack and took out a map her mom had packed for her, and rolled it out. Hmm... where's the next gym and contest, she mused. The map suddenly snapped shut as Amelia jumped to her feet. Don't we have to register first at the pokemon to get our badge case, she exclaimed.
What's a "badge case", Whirlpool wondered. And a gym, he thought. And a contest... he grinned. This sure sounds like it's going to be interesting, he thought. He crouched down low in the branches of a huge oak tree, hidden by it's leaves.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Kylie heard some rustling about her but thought it was a pidove so she looked at Amelia, "I think so, the next town is right down that trail, Lucar Point." She exclaimed.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Sweet! Let's go, Amelia cried excitely, bouncing up and down. We can do battle training later! She raced down the trail, but as soon as she set foot on it she paused and returned Dratini and Snivy to their pokeballs. I keep forgetting that I have actual pokemon now, Amelia exclaimed happily, before continuing at a jog.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's