Nightclan ~Open and Accepting!!!~

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Nightclan ~Open and Accepting!!!~

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:01 pm

A large, black tom approaches you and starts to growl. "This is Nightclan territory! So leave!" He growled loudly. "Unless you would like to join this clan but if you don't, leave and never come back or you will be killed!" He slightly softened his tone. His blazing blue eyes glare at you waiting for and answer. He nods to you and dashes off towards the camp, he glances back at you to see if you are following him. He pushes threw the bushes and vines that reveals the camp. "So will you join us?" He mewed.

Nightclan is the fearless, fierce, and most of all bravest cats of all of the clans. The cats here seen to be mean/rude/ and heartless to all of their neighbors and rivals and WILL NOT turn down a fight. They are known for their swiftness in the night and their braveness. They are also kind and caring to their clan mates, that's what no one sees but them. This is Nightclan!

The rules of Nightclan are the same as the warrior code. If you do not know he Warrior Code then here it is:
1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3.Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12.No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13.The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14.An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15.A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

I also have my own rules. They are as followed:
1. You are not allowed to kill another cat without permission from the owner of that cat
2. Even if you are enemies, please refrain from cursing(except in warrior language like mouse dung) and/or being completely rude and heartless
3. Act as though everyone was your family
4. No godmodding or powerplaying during battles
5. No having a crush or being your own mate!
6. I would like it to be at least a full sentence long, not a RULE though, you don't have to I would just like that.
7. HAVE FUN!! MORE DRAMA THE BETTER ):D
8. If someone asks for a recap don't ignore them at least say something, even if it is just like "I don't really know what is going on, sorry." Is fine! Just don't ignore them

+Warrior Ceremony: "I, ____star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."
"____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. ____paw, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your ____ and ____, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____Clan.
+Elder Ceremony: "______", is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"
"It is."
"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest."
+Deputy Ceremony: "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ____Clan is ________."
+Leadership Ceremony: -Touches nose to the top of the new leader's head- "With this life I give you ____. Use it well to _______ ______."
When all of the lives have been given, the previous leader says these words:
"I hail you by your new name, _____star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of ____Clan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity."
+Name Changing Ceremony: "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as _____, for ___________."
+Apprentice Ceremony: "____kit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as _____paw. Your mentor will be ________. I hope ________ will pass down all he/she knows on to you."
The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.
"________, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from ________, and you have shown yourself to be ______ and ______. You will be the mentor of _____paw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her/him."
+Medicine Cat Ceremony: "I, _______, medicine cat of ___Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her Clan for many moons.
"___paw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. ___paw, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your _____ and _____, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ____Clan."

ALDER
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

MOONFLOWER
Throw away the seeds, they make a cat have hallucinations. Use when overheating.

BORAGE
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.

Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CHAMOMILE
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

COBWEBS
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COMFREY
Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

FEVER
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

HONEY
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

JUNIPER
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY (WILD)
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

TANSY
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

WATER MINT
Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

YARROW
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW
To make a cat vomit up poisons.

Tail signals

Tail sways left fast = Come on/Retreat
Tail curls under leg = Follow me
Tail shoots high in the air+Head held high = Silence
Tail sways fast = Angry
Tail touches back = Wait

Mate Signals

Head rests on shoulder = I love you
Nose under chin = I have always loved you
Tail twined = We are forever mates
Nose to nose = We are now mates
Tail under chin = Flirt
Head under neck = Kits?
Tail touches paw = I like you
Circles few times = Can we be mates/Flirt

Clan signals

Paw on paw = We can do this
Tail on neck = Be brave!
Nudged together+Ducking = Lets hunt
Whiskeres touching = SNeak away
Bended low+Front low+Bottom high = Lets play {Kits+Apprentices}

Fighting Signals

Kneading ground = Getting ready to pounce {#1}
Low growl = Just a warning
Loud yowl = Im fighting you
Claws scraping ground = Marking terriotry {Used to keep cats out}
Tail swaying = You made me angry
Ears bended back = Angry
Lowering body = Pouncing {#2}
Claws outshetting = Attacking
Hiss = Leave

Last edited by beloved seamelon on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beloved seamelon

Form, Prey, Territory, and Weather

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:24 pm

(Credit to Shadefang for the wonderful form!)

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=160][color=#447294]â–ˆ[/color][color=#4b799a]â–ˆ[/color][color=#527fa1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5886a7]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5f8dae]â–ˆ[/color][color=#6694b4]â–ˆ[/color][color=#6d9abb]â–ˆ[/color][color=#74a1c1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#7ba8c8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#81afce]â–ˆ[/color][color=#88b5d5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#8fbcdb]â–ˆ[/color][color=#93bfdd]â–ˆ[/color][color=#97c3df]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9ac6e1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9ecae3]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a2cde5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a6d0e8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a9d4ea]â–ˆ[/color][color=#add7ec]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b1dbee]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b5def0]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b8e2f2]â–ˆ[/color][color=#bce5f4]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b1dee8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a6d6dd]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9bcfd1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#90c8c5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#85c0ba]â–ˆ[/color][color=#7bb9ae]â–ˆ[/color][color=#70b1a3]â–ˆ[/color][color=#65aa97]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5aa38b]â–ˆ[/color][color=#4f9b80]â–ˆ[/color][color=#449474]â–ˆ[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[center][u][size=150][color=#800000]Basics~[/color][/size][/u][/center]
[center]Username:
Warrior Cat Name:
Desired Rank:
[center][u][size=150][color=#800000]Personality~[/color][/size][/u][/center]
[center]Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Habits:
Personality:
Other:[/center]
[center][u][size=150][color=#800000]Relationships & Kin~[/color][/size][/u][/center]
[center]Mate:
Kits:
Crush:
Kin:
[center][u][size=150][color=#800000]Looks~[/color][/size][/u][/center]
[center]Fur:
Eyes:
Whiskers:
Tail (Length):
Ears (Cuts or not cuts):
[center][b][size=160][color=#447294]â–ˆ[/color][color=#4b799a]â–ˆ[/color][color=#527fa1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5886a7]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5f8dae]â–ˆ[/color][color=#6694b4]â–ˆ[/color][color=#6d9abb]â–ˆ[/color][color=#74a1c1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#7ba8c8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#81afce]â–ˆ[/color][color=#88b5d5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#8fbcdb]â–ˆ[/color][color=#93bfdd]â–ˆ[/color][color=#97c3df]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9ac6e1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9ecae3]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a2cde5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a6d0e8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a9d4ea]â–ˆ[/color][color=#add7ec]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b1dbee]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b5def0]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b8e2f2]â–ˆ[/color][color=#bce5f4]â–ˆ[/color][color=#b1dee8]â–ˆ[/color][color=#a6d6dd]â–ˆ[/color][color=#9bcfd1]â–ˆ[/color][color=#90c8c5]â–ˆ[/color][color=#85c0ba]â–ˆ[/color][color=#7bb9ae]â–ˆ[/color][color=#70b1a3]â–ˆ[/color][color=#65aa97]â–ˆ[/color][color=#5aa38b]â–ˆ[/color][color=#4f9b80]â–ˆ[/color][color=#449474]â–ˆ[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Owner: (Me...)
Co-owner: Will pick out of the mini mods
Mini-mods: Shadefang

GreenLeaf []
Leaf-Fall []
LeafBare []
NewLeaf [X]

Dawn []
SunHigh []
SunDown [X]
Dark []
Midnight []

Sunny []
Cloudy [X]
Rainy []
Snowy []
Stormy []

Prey Chart~
Mice/Mouse: Very Common (Image)
Robin (Spring/ New-leaf): Very common (Winter/Leaf-bare): Rare (Image)
Squirrel: Common (Image)
Finch: Common (Image)
Red-winged-Blackbird: Uncommon (Image)
Dove: Common (Image)
Orioles: Uncommon (Image
Flying Squirrel (Night): Common (Day): Rare (Image)
Rats (Night: In corn fields or in the dump): Very Common (Day): Uncommon (Image
Rabbit: Very common (Image
Snake/Frogs: Rare (Image
Mocking jay: Rare (Image
Fish: Uncommon/Rare (The only time you would find fish if they are in the stream/pond nearby) (Image

Predator Chart~
Dogs: Rare :Image
Rogues: Uncommon : Image
Loners: Uncommon : Image
Fox: Uncommon : Image
No-Hairs (twolegs): Uncommon (we all know what they look like...)
Badger: Common : Image
Bear: Very very Rare : Image

Last edited by beloved seamelon on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
beloved seamelon

Meet the members

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Male
Female

Leader:
Darkstar ||Page 1 || Beloved seamelon

Deputy:
Russetclaw || Page 1 || Shadefang

Medicine cat:
Ashtail || Page 34 || Beloved seamelon

Medicine cat apprentice:
Open

Warriors:
Shadefang || Page 1 || Shadefang
Brook || Page 9 || Shadefang
Scar || Page 11 || One & Only Phoenix
Jaggedclaw || Page 11 || Beloved seamelon
Phoenixflame || Page 7 || One & Only Phoenix
Frostknight || Page 27 || LegendaryInTheMaking
Dragice || Page 27 || LegendaryInTheMaking

Apprentices:
Shadowpaw || || Shadow;

Queens:

Kits:
Bluekit(Bluecreek) || Page 22 || One & Only Phoenix
Nightkit(Nightshade) || Page 23 || Shadefang
(I cant find Hawkkit's form so I can not put him up right now..)

Elders:

Rouges/loners/kittypets:

Crushes&Mates
--> He likes her
<-- She liked him
<--> They like each other and know it
>--< They like each other and don't know it
❤ They are mates

Darkstar >--< Shadefang
Brookfur ❤ Scartail

Mentors&Apprentices

Recap

~Night clan was found
Last edited by beloved seamelon on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
beloved seamelon

Re: Nightclan ~WIP Please dont post yet!!~

Postby Shadefang » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm

███████████████████████████████████

Basics~

Username: shadefang
Warrior Cat Name: Russetclaw
Desired Rank: n/a

Personality~

Weaknesses: water, and he hates to see any cat hurt, even if it's from another clan.
Strengths: He's a great climber and hunter but he isn't as great In running and some combat
Habits: he loves to bask in the sun and play with the kits every chance he can get.
Personality: flirty, loving, caring, fierce, loyal, brave.
Other:n/a

Relationships & Kin~

Mate: looking
Kits: n/a
Crush: looking
Kin: Shadefang is his sister (I will make her form in a sec)
Other: nope!
[center]Looks~

Fur: Russet with a white underbelly and he has short fur.
Eyes: dark blue
Whiskers: long and white
Tail (Length): long
Ears (Cuts or not cuts): none
Other:nope

Basics~

Username: shadefang XD
Warrior Cat Name: shadefang. (Lol)
Desired Rank: just warrior

Personality~

Weaknesses: She hates swimming and anything to do with water.
Strengths: running and combat.
Habits: she loves to play with the kits and loves to go out hunting whenever she can
Personality: she is a spirited, caring, loving, brave, and loyal she-cat
Other:nope

Relationships & Kin~

Mate: looking
Kits: n/a
Crush: Darkstar
Kin: her brother Russetclaw
Other: none
[center]Looks~

Fur: short fur with a white underbelly, paws, and tip of tail. She has light grey tiger stripes.
Eyes: bright blue
Whiskers: long white
Tail (Length): long
Ears (Cuts or not cuts): none
Other:none

i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

My form

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Basics~

Username: Beloved seamelon
Warrior Cat Name: Darkstar
Desired Rank: Leader/Starclan warrior someday

Personality~

Weaknesses: Not fond of water, it makes his long pelt heavy and hard to swim
Strengths: Fighting, hunting, combat, climbing, and brave
Habits: Flirting
Personality: Helpful, kind, nice, fierce, serious, playful, and more
Other: No

Relationships & Kin~

Mate: Wants one day
Kits: Well I don't have a mate....
Crush: No one caught my eye yet
Kin: Unknown
Other: No
[center]Looks~

Fur: Long, pitch black fur
Eyes: Bright blue
Whiskers: Regular, black
Tail (Length): Very long tail with a few silver rings going up it
Ears (Cuts or not cuts): One ear
Other: NOW OPEN!

Last edited by beloved seamelon on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Re: Nightclan ~Open and Accepting!!!~

Postby K9 mutt » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Name birdkit then birdpaw then birdflight
gender female
age 1 moon
rank kit
looks Image
personality will rp it out
history none
kin dead
mate/crush none
kits none

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K9 mutt

Postby Shadefang » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 pm

(Accepted ^^)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 pm

K9 mutt wrote:
gender female
age 1 moon
rank kit
looks Image
history none
kin dead
mate/crush none
kits none

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was she found? If not then where is her mother, if she died or something when she had her than that is fine)
Cat lover! <3

beloved seamelon

Postby Shadefang » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 pm

beloved seamelon wrote:
K9 mutt wrote:
gender female
age 1 moon
rank kit
looks Image
history none
kin dead
mate/crush none
kits none

Was she found? If not then where is her mother, if she died or something when she had her than that is fine)

(Yea I was going to ask that question as well, otherwise if you want her to have a mother you would have to make one or wait until someone makes a queen.)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby beloved seamelon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 pm

(Yea, you can also wait to rp your kit until a queen joins then ask if you can be one of her kits if you want.)
Cat lover! <3

beloved seamelon

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's