༺Magical Wonders and Magical Dangers༻ [ Open and Accepting!]

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

༺Magical Wonders and Magical Dangers༻ [ Open and Accepting!]

Postby Spectrum Wings » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 am

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

Welcome to my experimental mythical beast RP! I have created this to test out a new method of RPing I have thought up, and see if it works out. If anyone is up for it, then let the adventure begin.

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

Rules of this World

༈ All general Eldemore forum & RP rules

༈ There is no standard amount of sentences you need to write, but please write more than a couple of words.

༈ Text talk is permitted, but please make it at least moderately comprehensible. Not everyone can read a sentence that is 90% numbers.

༈ All fantasy creatures allowed!

༈ You may have as many characters as you can handle. ( May change when I can't handle them. XD)

༈ PLEASE no perfect characters. This RP is the last place for flawlessness.

༈ No being your own mate.

༈ Try not to leave anyone out.

༈ If a character is to be killed by another, as many RPers that are necessary ( For example a mother is to die, and the children and mate are played by different users) MUST okay it first.

༈ Have fun, and PM me or post in OOC if you have any complaints/suggestions! C:

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

How it all Works ( MUST READ )

The way this RP works is a little like a video game. There will be a list of possible occurrences ( Ex. blizzard, evil wolf pack... etc.), each labeled with a number. I will use a Random Number Generator to determine which situation your characters will be put in. This will happen when (1) There is lack of events / drama (2) I simply think your chars are ready for a scare or two. The events will mostly be challenges, no matter mental or physical, and there will be at least 1 weakness-targeting event for every character in this RP ( I will know the weaknesses from the forms). And there will also be a numbered list of what may happen to the character ( Ex. frostbite, gets hit by rock.. etc.) that the specific character may chose to acknowledge or not. When a challenge is generated, I will post something like this:

Challenge Example wrote:Blizzard!

Weaknesses it affects: Fright of cold, Fright of snow, body temperature overly low.

Area of occurrence:The Prairie

Lasts until: You can decide when it is over after your characters have done something that is influenced by this event. ( Ex. "X & Y Found shelter, talked for a bit, and then found that the blizzard was over.")

Snowy gusts howl violently all around the prairie, buffeting everyone and Sending Character X sprawling. The once-colorful prairie had transformed into a blazing white void in a matter of seconds.

Other than this extra feature, this RP is just like any other mythical creature RP. C:

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

The Land

The Landscape of this magical world mainly consists of The Valley, The Plains, The Forest,The Waterfall, and The Caverns. You may liberally describe each landscape as you imagine it, and add rivers and lakes as necessary. You may also add any magical properties you like. ( Ex. Pixies, jackalopes, magical herbs for potions...) The more magical you make the landscape, the more fun it gets! Be creative!

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

The Adventure ( for now)

The Mystical land you reside in ( or are visiting) has been invaded by an unknown source of evil. " It" has currently taken over the depths of The Caverns, and is slowly filling the once-peaceful land with corrupted creatures. You must protect yourself and the ones you love, and figure out a way to restore peace to the Land once more.

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

Who May You Be?

Please fill this out the best you can if you wish to join~ C:

Code: Select all
[center][b][i][color=#8000FF][size=150]Hello.[/size][/color][/i][/b]

[img](Your Picture Here)[/img]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Talents/Strong Points:[/b] ( No invincibility, please.)
[b]Flaws/Weaknesses: ( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[b][color=#FF0040]Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? [/color][/b][/center]

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

The Lists

Natural/Magical Disasters

1. Blizzard
2. Dust Devil
3. Fire
4. Flood
5. Hail
6. Freeze
7. Flare
8. Asteroid Shower
9. Elemental Tornadoes
Accidents

Changes with how everyone depicts the landscape

Magical/Normal Beasts

1. Dark Cadejo pack
2. Hellfire Phoenix
3. Night Fury Alicorn Herd
4. Dark Wyrm Dragon
5. Mongolian Death Worm

Other Things.

Of course, not only bad things and nature itself are the only threats... 8-)

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু

Characters

kitten441 || Razor & Striker

SilentObserver || Mystery

Twobit || Raiju

Egypt || Everlasting Star

QueenGiraffe || Akila

Yummy Kitty || Nepeta

ludeer || Sapphire

BLH || Fallenfeather

DerpyNightAnime || Bonny

.vortex. || Lotus & Lila

ু••••༺ ༒༒༒༻•••• ু
Last edited by Spectrum Wings on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImagePirate DadImageBird Momma
Spectrum Wings

Re: ༺Magical Wonders and Magical Dangers༻ [ Open and Accepti

Postby kitten441 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello.

Name: Razor
Species: Sea dragon
Personality: Rp it out
Talents/Strong Points: Swimming, flying, fighting. ( No invincibility, please.)
Flaws/Weaknesses: Mercy.( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)
Anything Else? nope.
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? Yup.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Spectrum Wings » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

kitten441 wrote:
Hello.

Name: Razor
Species: Sea dragon
Personality: Rp it out
Talents/Strong Points: Swimming, flying, fighting. ( No invincibility, please.)
Flaws/Weaknesses: Mercy.( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)
Anything Else? nope.
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? Yup.

Accepted. C:
Spectrum Wings

Postby kitten441 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:04 am

Hello.

Name:Striker
Species: ice wolf
Personality: RP it out
Talents/Strong Points: Water, ice,snow, and speed. ( No invincibility, please.)
Flaws/Weaknesses:Fire,lava, heat. ( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)
Anything Else?nope
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? yes
Image Image

kitten441

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Hello.

Name: Mystery
Species: Demon wolf
Personality: Shy, sweet, funny and serious.
Talents/Strong Points: Speed
Flaws/Weaknesses: Wind
Anything Else?
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations?
Yes :3
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello.

Name: Tama
Species: Raiju
Personality: Normally gentle and calm, but gets aggressive during thunderstorms. He's slow to anger, but if one provokes him enough it might get dangerous.
Talents/Strong Points: Strong at jumping at high heights and lengths, has lightning powers and can shapeshift into a weasel
Flaws/Weaknesses: ( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:) His fluctuating temper during storms, landslides/getting buried in rocks, anything that stops the flow of electricity
Anything Else? Not at the moment
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? Totally, I'm super pumped
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Spectrum Wings » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 am

All accepted, and I'm glad someone's pumped. :lol:

You guys can start RPing if you like! C:

EDIT: GOODNESS. My stupidity has resulted in me forgetting to add a " gender" category in the form. Please edit the gender in, thank you so much! * Facepalms*
Spectrum Wings

Postby Twobit » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 am

((Hurrah, thank youu))

Giant paws stretched forward as the Raiju bounded across the Plains, leaving a trail of electric-blue lightning in his wake. The Forest he once called home was overrun with strange, aggressive creatures - odd because this land prospered in years of peace, so why were there creatures who had such a discomforting aura around them? After gathering information from other beasts from across the Valley and the Plains, Tama decided to go to the source of all this; The Caverns. Perhaps this responsibility was out of his hands; for he was but a freed familiar from his master, but he had enough reasons to bother himself with this journey instead of staying in the Forest and watch the world rot.

Just a little farther, Tama thought to himself as he sprinted, who never showed signs of slowing down.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby kitten441 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Razor flew in the sky feeling the sun on her back. She sighed in contententment, and looked down. "LAKE!" she yelled and dived into the lake with a splash. Razor snapped at a fish, and munched on it. She then felt vibrations of something running. She leapt out of the water with a snarl.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Mystery stayed in her dark forest, she let out a howl with demons moaning in the back ground her blue eyes turned to a red glow snarling at a cat from a so called powerful clan. She grinned and opened her maw and the cat was gone. The shadows swirled around the clan cat and it was gone forever from existence... Her eyes turned back to a blue, "I'm no monster and I'm not insane. But don't underestimate my power..." She spread her wings and flew above the forest.
SilentObserver

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's