༺Magical Wonders and Magical Dangers༻ [ Open and Accepting!]

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ༺Magical Wonders and Magical Dangers༻ [ Open and Accepti

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:38 am

Hello!~

Name - Nepeta
Species - Aukira (based off http://www.rescreatu.com Aukira)
Age - 26 years old (Aukiras will normally live up to 300 years, so she is still young)
Gender - Female
Personality - Hard headed but flirty. Get's angered up a bit easily. Also, very lively but shy at first glances.
Talents/Strong Points - Flying, shooting laser beams from it's beak, stealthy, lighting herself in a fiery flame like a phoenix, and her ultimate power is: cuteness! ~so kawaii desu~
Flaws/Weaknesses - Immortality, can't stand blizzards/snow storms/anything related with snow, stubborn-headed, annoying (but also kawaii), loves to pluck her feathers anywhere (including YOUR bathroom!), afraid of wolves, and often ends up being lonely in the terms of friendship.
Anything Else? Nah, I'm cool C:
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations?
Eh, sorta. Spectrum Wings, dun chuck my charrie ples.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Spectrum Wings » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:05 am

Yummy Kitty wrote:
Hello!~

Name - Nepeta
Species - Aukira (based off http://www.rescreatu.com Aukira)
Age - 26 years old (Aukiras will normally live up to 300 years, so she is still young)
Gender - Female
Personality - Hard headed but flirty. Get's angered up a bit easily. Also, very lively but shy at first glances.
Talents/Strong Points - Flying, shooting laser beams from it's beak, stealthy, lighting herself in a fiery flame like a phoenix, and her ultimate power is: cuteness! ~so kawaii desu~
Flaws/Weaknesses - Immortality, can't stand blizzards/snow storms/anything related with snow, stubborn-headed, annoying (but also kawaii), loves to pluck her feathers anywhere (including YOUR bathroom!), afraid of wolves, and often ends up being lonely in the terms of friendship.
Anything Else? Nah, I'm cool C:
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations?
Eh, sorta. Spectrum Wings, dun chuck my charrie ples.

Lol don't worry they won't be fatal for the moment. XD Just some stuff for you to react to. PM if you have more questions. Accepted for the moment!

To other members of the RP: Generating will begin once conversations come to a momentary conclusion. 8-)
ImagePirate DadImageBird Momma
Spectrum Wings

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:22 am

Thankyouuuu~)
Oh and did you see my kawaii desu? Honestly I laughed my head off when typing it xD)

ภєקєtค

Nepeta flew around. "Waaaahoeeey!" she shouted, as she spun on the air, leaving deformed clouds and a gust of air following her. She suddenly stopped and dive-bombed (watch HTTYD? if you do, you'll understand what dive-bomb means), as if she was sky-diving. At the last moment before crashing to the ground, she quickly opened her wings, spreading it widely. Her red feathers glowed in the Sunlight. "Well, at least I bought me some time to relax and enjoy a crash. Wait, a crash?!" Nepeta shouted. She was heading for a pine tree and can't control herself. "AaaaaAAAAAAaaa!" She screamed as she fell down tumbling on the hill. She waked up, head-throbbing. "Whoa.." she astounded, looking at the marvelous caves of the Caverns. She looked around and saw a lake. (Nepeta is open)
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 am

Mystery yawned, looking at the lake seeing snow she chuckled. Wondering why it was snowing there she flew around to find the solution. After flying for a little bit she landed by the lake for a rest.
SilentObserver

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:05 am

Nepeta is open c:)
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby ludeer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello.

Name:Sapphire
Species:Qilin
Personality:Smart, Quick Minded, Fast, A fighter
Talents/Strong Points:Fighting, Healing ( No invincibility, please.)
Flaws/Weaknesses: She has a REALLY bad temper.( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)
Anything Else? I am new to Eldemore, so please don't tease me for lack of animals....
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? Of course! :)
Find me as ludeer on Chicken Smoothie and Animal Jam!

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!
Shoot Me a PM, I love chatting!
I am pretty new to Eldemore, please help me start it out. :)
ludeer

Postby Spectrum Wings » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:47 pm

ludeer wrote:
Hello.

Name:Sapphire
Species:Qilin
Personality:Smart, Quick Minded, Fast, A fighter
Talents/Strong Points:Fighting, Healing ( No invincibility, please.)
Flaws/Weaknesses: She has a REALLY bad temper.( At least 1. The more info I get on this, the better. C:)
Anything Else? I am new to Eldemore, so please don't tease me for lack of animals....
Have you read " How This Works", and are OK with Spectrum Wings chucking your character(s) in random situations? Of course! :)

That is a really nice picture. o______o accepted! Maybe you could jump into conversation with Nepeta since she's open? XD
ImagePirate DadImageBird Momma
Spectrum Wings

Postby kitten441 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 am

Razor's head went up as she heard a scream. "What!?!?" She flew up into the sky and dive-bombed whoever was there. "Hey? Who are you?" She stepped away form the creature.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby ludeer » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:49 pm

"Woaah,woah!" Sapphire balked and wished her tail, knocking a couple unlucky squirrels.
ludeer

Postby Yummy Kitty » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 am

Finally, replying from 3 decades of unreplying xD)

ภєקєtค

Nepeta looked at Razor. "Oh, it's just- w-w-wait?" Nepeta squealed lightly, her beak turning orangish-white. She peaked through one of her feathers, just to find Razor being much more scarier than she remembered. She soon backed away with her wing folded, keeping on saying "I have a spoon and I'm not afraid to use it!" while she was holding a random spoon on her leg
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty