New wolf

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: New wolf

Postby kitten441 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 pm

(Accepted. And I will post a adventure....)
Image Image

kitten441

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Bump
SilentObserver

Postby kitten441 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:43 am

(We can start. Oh and our internet is at 90% so until Nov 4 I will not be on as much...)
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Shadow Tigris » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm

(So, we can start then?)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
â•‘ My Charahub â•‘
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
â•‘Something coming here soonâ•‘
Shadow Tigris

Postby kitten441 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:14 pm

(Yes)

Aura woke and stretched on the soft ground. She spread her wings, and shot up in the sky. Flying faster and fast, and made a sharp turn and dived. She let out a howl, and landed with a thump on the ground.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Shadow Tigris » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Patch
Awaking in her den, Patch yawned then snapped her jaws closed loudly. She didn't really care if the others heard her. Slowly gathering her feet beneath her, she got up and padded out of her den into the sunshine. She looked around, mainly in the sky, but she didn't spot anything. Instead of standing around looking daft, she decided to go and clean herself in the shade of some nearby trees.

Joey
Joey was already wake when he heard the sound of flapping wings from some where. Once again, he had landed in a tree and was just watching around. He liked sitting in trees as it was quiet. Seeing it was Aura that he had heard, Joey leapt from the tree and flapped once. When he looked around, her saw that Aura was already back on the ground. While he wanted to stay in the sky some more, he also wanted to talk to Aura, and he circled down and landed a few feet away from her. "Hey Aura!" he called out.

Shadow
Shadow was walking alone the forest floor, back to the clearing her had told Silver to stay at. However, he knew the chances of Silver listening were slim. But to his surprise, he saw Silver at the clearing. "Silver, I found traces of other wolves in the area" he called as he walked in.

Silver
Silver had been padding around the small clearing all night, waiting for Shadow to return from looking. He kept looking back at the trees Shadow had disappeared into about 5 hours ago, hoping to see his fathers figure emerging. But every time, nothing was there. He sighed and was thinking about going to sleep until night when Shadow appeared back from the forest. "Where dad?" asked the young wolf to his fathers comment, "Can we go find them?"
â•‘ My Charahub â•‘
Shadow Tigris

Postby kitten441 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:12 pm

"Hello. How are you? Would you like to go for a hunt?" Aura sat and flapped her wings slowly, wondering if the Rouges were here, in the North West mT. yet.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Shadow Tigris » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Patch
Upon reaching the trees, Patch sat down and began to clean her front left paw from where she had eaten yesterday.

Joey
"I'm good thanks," Joey replied, "And a hunt sounds great too. After you Aura" he finished off politely.

Shadow
"Silver, I have told you too many times, pack wolves will hate us." Shadow replied, but then he sighed heavily, "But we may go looking if you wish. I would not want you to miss out on pack life if we could find a pack to take you in."

Silver
After hearing his fathers answer Silver sat up right, "Thanks Dad!" He cried, "which way?" He was eager to be off.
â•‘ My Charahub â•‘
Shadow Tigris

Postby kitten441 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Aura laughed and flew up in the sky. Diving down to the ground she put her nose to the earth.”Loners” She murmured. Legs moving fast, she leaped and saw two wolves. She spread her wings and ruffled her fur. “Who. Are. You!?” She barked, trying not to sound to visious.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Unknown flew through the air. Being as silent as she could she sat on a thick tree branch. Moving around to get comfortable her wings folded.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's