Saved! May use later.

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Ashclan~New and accepting! Please join!~

Postby brilliancide » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:15 am

Pheonixheart saw immediant improvement. She kept fighting on.
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:28 am

Russetstar launched himself at a she-cat, pushing her backwards, he scratched at her face, she turned and fled and another tom replaced her place.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 am

Pheonixheart snapped at a grey and black tom, warning him. But he scratched her eye. Pheonixheart growled and screeched, slitting his throat. The tom screeched p, wild eyed and looking at his neck like "OMG" and ran off.
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 am

(XD)

Russetstar looked around him, Scartails lifeless body lay on the ground. Every once and a while, her paws twitched, "Scartail!" Russetstar yowled, his gaze fixed on the she-cat, "Pheo! Scartail is hurt eye need to hind her!" His mew was a bit raspy as a tom rammed into his side.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:07 am

Pheonixheart looked at Russetstar and Scartail. She widened her eyes and leaped, clawing the tom and picking up Scartail by the scruff. She dragged her on moss, trying to reach Ashclan camp. A huge black tom lunged at her, his sharp claws unsheathed. Pheonixheart looked at the tom, slinked back and wide eyed. She called to Hailstorm to get Scartail, but the call was cut off when the tom slit Pheo's neck. She dropped to the ground, letting go of Scartail.

Hailstorm ran to Scartail, picking her up. He ran to Ashclan and dropped her on the soft moss in the medicine cat's den, nodding to Talltail.

Talltail began healing Scartail.

Wolfstar clawed the black tom who had attacked Pheonixheart. He bit the tom's neck and drew some blood, making him screech and flee. He looked at Pheo, noticing she wasn't breathing properly and lots of blood pooled out.
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Russetstar followed after Pheo. His eyes widened in horror, "Phoenixflame!" He screeched running to the she-cats side. Anger swelled up in his stomach. His sharp claws scratched the earth. "they... They shall all die!" He snarled.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Wolfstar let his tail touch Pheonixheart's fluffy fur, his eyes glowing seconds after. Pheonixheart started glowing too. He then stopped glowing, so did she. "Not near death.." Wolfstar mumbled, looking around for cobwebs. He felt Snipe, his cousin next to him. "Hey, can you get some cobwebs and horsetail?" Wolfstar asked his cousin, blinking.
brilliancide

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:52 pm

RainPelt mewed as she sat on a rock. Being smaller and shorter than others wasn't very fun... After the warrior had wandered around the camp she caught scent of a few rogues. Hissing lowly the warrior made a break for the camp and sat at the entrance of the nursery.
SilentObserver

Postby brilliancide » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Snipe nodded, racing away. He found some horsetail nearby, but nothing else. He returned with the horsetail. "Is this ok?" He mewed, his claws sliding out of his paws.

"Yes!" He mewed. Wolfstar placed the horsetail on Pheonixheart.
brilliancide

Postby brilliancide » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 pm

As Pantherstar entered the camp, she stared at Silverpelt. "Thank you, Wolfstar, Talltail and the rest of you" she felt a stone fall in her belly. She had watched a kit' smother die, and it was horrible.
brilliancide

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's