(New and accepting) It all started with a weredragon

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

(New and accepting) It all started with a weredragon

Postby Sal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 am

A year has passed since the defeat of Drago Bloodfist.Things are better then ever thanks to the help of Hiccup's long lost mother.Her years of knowledge have greatly expanded on what they can accomplish with the dragons.However a new dragon has been seen roaming Berk at night.Rumors are that it resembles a nightfury but with florescent purple markings and eyes that match.Overjoyed at the prospect of at last finding another nightfury Hiccup sets out to find it.But when he does he is unable to gain its trust, and it attacks him, managing to get a deep bite wound on Hiccup's shoulder before it is driven off by Toothless.As he recovers Hiccup is perplexed by that fact that the dragon had been unaffected by Toothless's alpha call, as if it wasn't a dragon at all.Much to everyone's surprise the bite wound heals within a week.Hiccup grows restless at night and the dragons begin to act strange around him, repeatedly attempting to have him engage in the dragon lifestyle.The village elder is unnerved by these signs and one night has a vision of Hiccup with the dragon's eyes.And so she tells him to seek out the dragon again, saying that it will hold the answer for the strange occurences.

Rules:
Tess's rules apply.
You can only become a weredragon if Hiro or Zuko bites you.
The dragon that bit Hiccup was a weredragon.A weredragon is something that can only be created from someone with a pure heart and the soul of dragon.The weredragon had recognized these qualities in Hiccup and so bestowed the bite to him.When a new weredragon is created they cannot transform at first.The weredragon that turned them must initiate the first turn.As the one who has turned Hiccup it acts as his alpha dragon.And so his first change will be triggered by the weredragon using its alpha call when he is in its presence.It will start out much like when the alpha had first taken control of Toothless.While the first transformation does hurt, the less you resist the change the less it hurts.However if you resist it you will basically feel like every cell, bone and organ in you body is being ripped apart and rearranged which is essentially whats happening.Also there is a way to tell when someone is a weredragon.If a weredragon makes physical contact with another weredragon, note that this only happens when they first encounter each other, their eyes will briefly flicker between their human eyes and their dragon eyes.This would result in a momentary heightening of the eyesight.The first thing that will change is the eyes.The pupils will become slits and the majority of the iris will become violet with a ring of the original color around the pupil.

Form-
Username: ~Zuko~
Name: Hiro Hamada
Dragon: Night Fury
Looks: (Description or Picture) Image
Personality: Hiro Hamada is a young boy with intelligence far beyond his years. Because of this, he can be rather brazen and cocky, but never to the point of arrogance. He spends most of his time using his technology to win money through illegal bot fights, something he prides himself on, though his older brother, Tadashi, heavily disapproves. Whilst Tadashi feels his brother has greater purpose and should attend college, Hiro believes he holds the knowledge of all that there is to know in the world, showing a strong sense of pride.
Despite his brazen nature, Hiro has a much softer side to him, as he's shown to be rather shy in front of crowds and during the process of making new friends, as well as awkward at times. Even so, his compassion is mostly seen when dealing with his older brother, Tadashi who, despite his brotherly nagging, holds a special place in Hiro's heart as the latter's best friend and inspiration. When with Tadashi, Hiro's true colors are shown; showing him to be free-spirited, innocently sassy, warm, and ultimately very loving and appreciative. Such aspects wouldn't be seen again until the void left by Tadashi's demise is eventually filled by the lovable Baymax , who cares for Hiro in the same sense, forming a strong companionship.

However, underneath his kind heart lies a darker core. Because of his close relationship with his brother, upon finding out it was Callaghan who murdered him, Hiro is so enraged that he is willing to kill Callaghan. This demonstrates that Hiro is close to the ones he loves and when they are threatened or killed, his anger will take hold. He can allow his anger to cloud his better judgement and commit acts he would not normally do. He is similar to Callaghan in this respect as both experienced the loss of a loved one that warped their hearts to the point where they sought revenge against the wrongdoers despite what others said. This also demonstrates he hates betrayal, especially by those whom he holds in high regard. However, Baymax realizes this and shows Hiro clips of Tadashi building him and how his brother would have wanted him to use his life to help others. This inspires Hiro to correct his mistakes and stop Callaghan while living up to his brother's hopes for him by becoming a superhero alongside his friends to continue Tadashi's dream of helping others.

Fast-talking, brazen, intelligent, ambitious, shy, clever, sassy, awkward, loving, innocent, free-spirited, brave, impulsive
History: unknown
Likes: Robotics and technology, robot fights, his friends, gummy bears
Dislikes: Failure, nagging, being pestered
Other: the blue collar at the neck is a collar, not a marking. Male.
Human name: Hiro
Human form: Image Hiro is a 14-year old boy. According to official sources, he is 5'0" in height, and can often be found in his blue hoodie jacket, a red shirt, long dark beige shorts, and dark brown trainers with yellow laces. He's fair in skin and has black hair and brown eyes. When he smiles, a gap in his teeth can be noticed.

Slender, 14 years old, fair skin, black hair, brown eyes, dark blue jacket with a hood, red shirt with a robot on it, long dark beige shorts, dark brown trainers with yellow laces

X

Form~
Username: ~Zuko~
Name: Zuko
Dragon: Night Fury
Looks: (Description or Picture) Human:
Dragon: Image
Personality, History, Likes and Dislikes: #Too Lazy
Other: If you read everything on the link above, I have none.
And wait, what? You read the whole thing of the second link? Yes he can control fire, manipulate and self-manipulate and fire bend... In short, everything in the link is true.

Code: Select all
Form-
Username:
Name:
Dragon:
Looks: (Description or Picture)
Personality:
History:
Other:
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Re: (New and accepting) It all started with a weredragon

Postby AngelTheWolf » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:13 am

Form-
Username: Jenna
Name: Moon
Dragon: Storm Cutter
Looks: Image
Personality: She isn't afraid of anything and she will protect her own
History: She was taken in as a little dragon as an orphan when she lost her mother and her father
Other: none
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Re: (New and accepting) It all started with a weredragon

Postby Sal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:47 pm

accepted and the species is stormcutter.)
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's