StreamClan RP

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

StreamClan RP

Postby Sisterly » Mon May 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome to StreamClan, the Clan where all cats are welcomed! It is new, and everyone is accepted! (Well, until we have too many!) All you need to do is post a picture of your cat with the name and you're auto-accepted!

Duskstar is my cat. She is leader, no mate yet, caring, and loves everyone with a leader's love. She has long, flowing, golden fur with dark streaks through it, a black tail tip, and brilliant blue eyes with green mixed into the blue.

Dawnwhisker:Warrior (F) (Black~Butler)
Duskstar: Leader (F) (Sisterly)
Smokestorm: Warrior (M) (Black~Butler)
Softwhisper: Medicine Cat (F) (Coconut)
Rainberry: Warrior (M) (Sisterly)
Last edited by Sisterly on Thu May 28, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

A major Ari Grande Fan right here! There isn't much to know about me unless you count loving to talk to nice people and dressing up my pets with loads of items! ♥ Sig Coding too. I loooove sig coding aton, but no matter what, I'm a huge Ariana Grande lover and I always will be and a cat lover. The tropics, the book series Warrior cats and the show H20 also strikes my interest! See yall! Love ya!
Sisterly

Re: StreamClan RP

Postby Sisterly » Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Need deputy, warriors, etc. You don't need to start with a warrior name and can have multiple characters!

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

A major Ari Grande Fan right here! There isn't much to know about me unless you count loving to talk to nice people and dressing up my pets with loads of items! ♥ Sig Coding too. I loooove sig coding aton, but no matter what, I'm a huge Ariana Grande lover and I always will be and a cat lover. The tropics, the book series Warrior cats and the show H20 also strikes my interest! See yall! Love ya!
Sisterly

Postby Sisterly » Tue May 19, 2015 4:06 am

Above, I meant cats with names like Hannah or Charcoal can still join!

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Postby Sisterly » Tue May 19, 2015 6:59 am

Bump

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Postby Sisterly » Tue May 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Boop

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Postby Sisterly » Wed May 20, 2015 5:09 am

Accepting

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Re: StreamClan RP *Need Cats

Postby Sisterly » Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 am

We need cats!!!

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Postby Sisterly » Mon May 25, 2015 4:38 pm

I'm online A LOT. Take advantage!

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Postby Mr. Cloudwhisker » Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

You will never be alone. Never...
Name: Dawnwhisker
Past names: Dawnkit | Dawnpaw
Future name: None
Pelt: Cream
Eyes: Copper
Build: Fluffy but small
Voice: Silky and quiet
Dominate Trait: Hunting
Clan: StreamClan
Kin: Swanfoot

Dawnwhisker had a normal past. She was born into the clan with proud parents and a brother. Dawnwhisker would do anything to make them proud and she loved them very much. Her mother fell ill as an elder and had a peaceful death with her mate at her side. Soon after, her father died from old age.

You get three guesses. The first two don't count...
Name: Swanfoot
Past names: Swankit | Swanpaw
Future name: He doesn't know
Pelt: White
Eyes: Left: Green | Right: Blue
Build: Large
Voice: Quiet
Dominate Trait: Speed
Kin: Dawnwhisker

Swanfoot had a normal past. He was born into the clan with proud parents and a sister. Swanfoot would do anything to make them proud and he loved them very much. His mother fell ill as an elder and had a peaceful death with her mate at her side. Soon after, his father died from old age.
Last edited by Mr. Cloudwhisker on Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello, I'm Mr. Cloudwhisker.
-
I adore The Vampire Diaries ,
Black Butler,
and Lost [TV].
-
I used to be Black~Butler

Mr. Cloudwhisker

Postby Sisterly » Mon May 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Black~Butler wrote:

You will never be alone. Never...
Name: Dawnwhisker
Past names: Dawnkit | Dawnpaw
Future name: None
Pelt: Cream
Eyes: Copper
Build: Fluffy but small
Voice: Silky and quiet
Dominate Trait: Hunting
Kin: None

Dawnwhisker had a normal past. She was born into the clan with proud parents. Dawnwhisker would do anything to make them proud and she loved them very much. Her mother fell ill as an elder and had a peaceful death with her mate at her side. Soon after, her father died from old age.

Accepted! Thanks for joining!

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's