StreamClan RP

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: StreamClan RP

Postby ʙᴏᴡ-ᴛɪᴇ » Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Softwhisper
She sighed at the sentence: Want to go hunting. She sometimes got to go hunting, but not that much. Softwhisper padded up to the leader with a small smile on her face. "Just to let you know I will be going out to the forest soon to get some herbs."
i used to be cнocoʟαтε
ʙᴏᴡ-ᴛɪᴇ

Postby Mr. Cloudwhisker » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 am

Ɖαωиωнιƨκɛя | Ƨнɛ-cαт | Ƭαɢɢɛ∂ - Яαιивɛяяʏ | Ѳρɛи
Dawnwhisker looked up from her small towards the calling voice. "Hey, Rainberry! Good morning!" she meowed, smiling. Taking another the last bite of her mouse, she got up and padded out of camp. Dawnwhisker flicked her fluffy tail at Rainberry and Dreamflight on the way out.

Ƨωαиғσσт | Ƭσм | Ƭαɢɢɛ∂ - Ɖяɛαмғℓιɢнт | Ѳρɛи
Swanfoot smiled and nodded at Dreamflight as she passed. He soon padded out of the entrance to hunt.

Hello, I'm Mr. Cloudwhisker.
-
I adore The Vampire Diaries ,
Black Butler,
and Lost [TV].
-
I used to be Black~Butler

Mr. Cloudwhisker

Postby Sisterly » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 am

Rainberry purred and headed out with Dreamflight, "I bet I'll catch the tastiest mouse!"

Duskstar nodded at the Softwhisper. "Do you want some help?" She offered.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

A major Ari Grande Fan right here! There isn't much to know about me unless you count loving to talk to nice people and dressing up my pets with loads of items! ♥ Sig Coding too. I loooove sig coding aton, but no matter what, I'm a huge Ariana Grande lover and I always will be and a cat lover. The tropics, the book series Warrior cats and the show H20 also strikes my interest! See yall! Love ya!
Sisterly

Postby Snowstorm9 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm

{DreamFlight} {She-cat} {Crush: Open} {Tags: RainBerry}
DreamFlight purred. "We shall see." She said with a laugh.
Snowstorm9

Postby Sisterly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 am

Rainberry grinned and saw a mouse.
"Aha. Mine!" He yowled and threw himself over to it. The mouse scuttled away underneath his paws.
"Aww," he meowed.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

A major Ari Grande Fan right here! There isn't much to know about me unless you count loving to talk to nice people and dressing up my pets with loads of items! ♥ Sig Coding too. I loooove sig coding aton, but no matter what, I'm a huge Ariana Grande lover and I always will be and a cat lover. The tropics, the book series Warrior cats and the show H20 also strikes my interest! See yall! Love ya!
Sisterly

Postby ʙᴏᴡ-ᴛɪᴇ » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Softwhisper
"That would be great!" She smiled even wider.
i used to be cнocoʟαтε
ʙᴏᴡ-ᴛɪᴇ

Postby Mr. Cloudwhisker » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Ɖαωиωнιƨκɛя | Ƨнɛ-cαт | Ƭαɢɢɛ∂ - Ѳρɛи
Dawnwhisker saw a squirrel nibbling on a nut at the foot of a tree. She lowered herself into a hunting position. Creeping forward without a sound, Dawnwhisker sprang forward. She landed on the squirrel and made a clean catch before smiling at her work.

Ƨωαиғσσт | Ƭσм | Ƭαɢɢɛ∂ - Ѳρɛи
Swanfoot raced through the forest, not looking for prey. He was looking for some peace. The white tom found a small puddle and stopped to take a drink.

Hello, I'm Mr. Cloudwhisker.
-
I adore The Vampire Diaries ,
Black Butler,
and Lost [TV].
-
I used to be Black~Butler

Mr. Cloudwhisker

Postby Snowstorm9 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:38 pm

{DreamFlight} {She-cat} {Crush: Open} {Tags: RainBerry}
DreamFlight shook her head. "Owe well, you'll get the next one!" She said encouragingly. She looked over and saw a sparrow, pecking at the ground. She crouched down and slipped forward silently, she hurled herself at the sparrow and killed it before it had a chance to react. "Well, it isn't a mouse so we are still tied on juiciest mouse." She said with a smile. "Plus the sparrow is a bit scrawny."
Snowstorm9

Postby Sisterly » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:10 am

Rainberry shrugged.
"Maybe. But I usually catch it," he added.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sisterly

Tinypaw • Swiftwind • Lilypaw • Lynxfoot

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:53 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗

Name ;; Tinypaw, to be Tinyleap
Age ;; Currently nine moons
Gender ;; 100% male
Build ;; Medium
Rank ;; Medicine Cat App
Wanted Rank ;; Medicine cat
Crush ;; Open/Forbidden

╚════════════╝
    He appears relatively cool and composed on the surface, but is warmer and passionate ("hot-blooded") deep down. Though Tinypaw is treated kindly by others, he can't help but feel suspicious. He seems to be embarrassed and annoyed when the other cats pester him to call his brother or Swiftwind "Big Brother." Though not seeming like it this male is devoted to his work but that doesn't mean he fumbles over love. He seems to be rather modest as well. He's very fond of fish and hot springs. He has been sneaking out of camp just to bath in the hot water. When it comes to some stressful situations, he seems to be rather short-tempered. He uses taciturn to appear mature but he is actually still a little childish and has an immature side to him. Due to he being a mom social cat, he's usually a step behind when it comes to clan news. As a kit, he was introverted and lonely. He tried to get the attention on him hoping others would be interested in him but to no avail. As he got older and things began to improve, cats began taking an interest to him due to his good healing skills but with some jealous cats quarreling and almost killing him he wanted to be lonely again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗

Name ;; Swiftwind
Age ;; Currently fifteen moons
Gender ;; male
Build ;; strong
Rank ;; warrior
Wanted Rank ;; deputy
Crush ;; Open

╚════════════╝
    Swiftwind is a quiet and mysterious cat of few words and expressions, and is reclusive from the everyday world. He is described as curious but difficult to read. It is stated that he is painfully shy around strangers as he resolved to leave upon seeing them, however moments after he gets used to you Swiftwind can do a generous amount of speaking, complaining and whining to said pair, demonstrating the absence of his previously assigned social discomfort. Swiftwind is the type to recruit himself sympathy at the expense. Some refer him as the "snarky guy." He is shown to be hard-working, skilled at battle, and is great with kits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗

Name ;; Lilylaw, to be Lilyeye
Age ;; Currently eight moons
Gender ;; female
Build ;; meek
Rank ;; apprentice
Wanted Rank ;; warrior
Crush ;; Open

╚════════════╝
    She is described as being rather high-tech, with a humble and mature personality and a level head, though she will clearly state her views. Her speaking pattern is rather formal, and she didn't seem to understand the informal greeting. She was passed along many different cats throughout her life, which became rough and difficult for her after her mother died since her father ran away. However, Lilypaw was saved from her situation when Swiftwind or Swiftpaw founded found her and adopted her as his sister. Tinykit and Lily or now Lilykit soon grew to be friendly and close siblings. Due to her resemblance to her brother by personally wise at that time, She was once mistaken for being Swiftpaw despite her coat, causing her to become intensely concerned about her identity. Swiftpaw rectified this problem by having her be her own self and have them split up. She is social and has many friends. She also cares deeply for cats even if they are bad or an outcast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗

Name ;; Lynxfoot
Age ;; Currently seventeen moons
Gender ;; female
Build ;; strong
Rank ;; warrior
Wanted Rank ;; deputy/queen
Crush ;; Open

╚════════════╝
    Lynxfoot is seemingly eternally neutral and lives her life as a hermit/recluse, surrounded by the terrors of the outside. Though she appears to be peaceful, she actually is the best fighter and is very aggressive, not afraid to kill. She hates outsiders, and in the past was scammed by a male rouge. She's also very frisky, she can jump when hearing a small sound and easily can get scared. She once went hunting with a friend of hers just to see the easy way of hunting. She's shown to have quite a temper, but has a soft spot for Lilypaw and is extremely protective of her. She tends to snap at cats.
dascanadiansparkle

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's