Fireclan || Accepting || New || ----

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Fireclan || Accepting || New || ----

Postby scarlett » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Ravensong || She-cat || Warrior || Twenty-five moons

Ravensong continued to sit near the warriors' den, extending and retracting her claws awkwardly. Where was everyone? She looked up and huffed; no one was around except Mute. Should I try talking to him? she asked herself. No, another voice in her mind hissed at her, don't make a fool out of yourself. Just wait for something exciting to happen, and just go from there. Nodding to herself, she looked around, trying to find a way to waste time while the day dragged on.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 pm

(Please read the rules)
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 am

[[just wanted to see if you were up for having another join? If so could I reserve a Warrior, apprentice, and maybe Medicine Cat?]]
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:21 pm

[[ I'll reserve those right away for you. ]]
╔════════════════════╗
♀ • bi • artist

Hello! The name is Das or Canadian!
I'm a female in high school. I do hav
e depression and autism. I live in th
e U.S. I've also been drawing for ove
r five years. I am a smol bean uwu.

art shop

╚════════════════════╝
dascanadiansparkle

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 pm

[Mute is open and I'm thinking of making another cat]
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:48 pm

(actually I won't be able to post for much of today, Sorry, if at all I'd have to aim for way later when I get home. I'll take you up on your offer though you can pick ho you want to start out with))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:45 am

((Just because I don't know when I'll be available to post next I'll post my starting posts now ))
Lightningblaze
The breeze lightly ruffled the tree tops sending leaves skittering over the calm forest floor. The she-cat watched with a sharp gaze from under a hollowed spot in a large oak trees roots a recently caught dead mouse laid a few tail lengths ahead of her a key part in her hunting plan. She would watch silently for however long it would take for something larger to come along for her to take down as well. Shifting on stiff legs LightningBlaze held herself still once more as a flutter of wigs sounded from over head,
A hawk?...No they wouldn't stray this far under the trees. she thought to herself before a black feathered body dropped from above to pick up the corpse but not before LightningBlaze sank her claws deep into the birds wings. It cased out only once before she delivered the killing blow to the crows neck and it lay still beneath her paws. Giving a pier of satisfaction at the size of the bird she picked it and the mouse up in her jaws and padded bakto camp tail held high in achomplisment.

MoonFeather
The large Tom stretched in his sprawled out place outside of his den a yawn parting his jaws before he pushed himself to his feet. Today had been uneventful which to him any day that was like this was a success to the medicine cat. No injuries, no sickness, it was quite perfect if not boring. Turning he padded back into his den pawing through the herbs he had left,
"I'll have to go out again soon.." he said with a sigh seeing his tasny pile had dried up and he only had a small amount of poppy seeds as well.

Owlpaw
He crouched near the apprentices den the recently named cat waved his tail in his mock hunting position, which others had told him was still far from being perfect, an lept towards a moss ball that rolled across the clearing his large paws easily batting it away but also soon tripping him causing himto bowl across the grass.
"Mousedug!" he cursed shaking the grass from his pelt
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby scarlett » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Ravensong's ears shot up in alarm when she heard a curse from across the clearing. A grin spread across her snout and amusement gleamed in her eyes when she saw the newest apprentice, Owlpaw, batting a ball of moss and tripping in the dirt. Ravensong nearly meowed with laughter. The little scrap can't even take five steps without stumbling over himself! The black she-cat's eyes drifted to the apprentice's large paws. However, he's going to grow into a strong warrior, looking at those paws. Ravensong stood up and stretched, feeling her stomach hollow with hunger. She glanced at her leader's den, seeing no sign of Redstar being awake. I'll bring something back for myself and the clan; a little one-cat hunting patrol won't do any harm.
Nodding to herself, Ravensong padded across the camp and silently slid away through the bramble entrance.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:59 am

Owlpaw
He sighed in defeat as his moss ball rolled away the claws of waiting brambles, he was smart enouph to know he couldnt retrieve anything from them. Especially not with his paws and knowledge of everytime he'd gotten a thron stuck in one. The eager young Tom soon found his eyes attracted to the entrace of camp that shook as another cat, whom he recognized as his mentor, slid through.
"Maybe she'll appreciate my Hunting skills." he said to himself bounding across the clearing not bothering to see if anyone saw him leave and followed Ravensong through the undergrowth keeping downwind of her at least but he crunched down on to many leaves not to be noticed soon.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby scarlett » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Ravensong slid through the undergrowth, placing her paws soundlessly on the lush newleaf grass as she sniffed the air for prey. Her ears shot up; the distinctive scent of a digger owl bathed her nostrils, making her mouth water with hunger. Ravensong carefully poked her head through some bushes and found the owl a few fox-lengths away in a small clearing, concentrated on digging a hole for a new home. Bad place to make a home, she thought, creeping up on the small bird. Ravensong crouched in the perfect hunting position before lunging forward, claws unsheathed, at the digger owl. She yowled triumph as the owl let out a squawk before dying under the she-cat's sharp claws. Eyes shining with pride, Ravensong picked up her prey and was about to hide it to hunt some more when she heard the sound of crumbling leaves. The black she-cat's eyes lit up with amusement when she instantly knew that Owlpaw was trying to creep up on her. Let's have some fun with this. Ravensong casually started walking with the owl dangling from her jaws, pretending not to notice the apprentice.
───────────────────────
scarlett

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's