We are the l o s t || Wolf RP || Closed

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: We are the l o s t || Wolf RP || Accepting

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun May 01, 2016 11:27 am

bubble1234 wrote:Hmm... alright then how about Chloe and Gilbert talk about who knows what!

[[ Sure thing. ]]

The while wolf was padding out of his den. Morning was fully here and he should probably for once not slack off. Wolves did say he would be a terrible leader but he did have qualities that can make him one. Despite being lazy, he was painfully loyal and very passionate. He was strong and he made sure everyone was safe and fed. The alpha male sat down outside of his den watching as wolves awoke before he stood back up and wondered over to where Chloe was. "Good morning Chloe. How did you sleep last night?" He asked her calmly. Well it was morning the the energy Gilbert usually had hadn't formed yet.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby bubble1234 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Chloe looked at the alpha and nodded her head. "Good day too you, I slept wonderful, same for you I presume?" She barked respectfully. Chloe carried about what she said, especially when she was talking to the alpha. Chloe didn't want Gilbert to take pity on her if she said something wrong or embarrassing. Chloe kept her tail held high to show that Gilbert was the dominant wolf
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Sky Wing » Sun May 01, 2016 11:44 pm

user:; Sky Wing
wolf's name:; Dover
wanted rank:; Fine with anything

personality:; Dover is an introvert, but loves to joke around with wolves he's close to. He often needs a day or two to himself as a break from being social, and may be awkward at times. One habit Dover has is flicking his ear or twitching his nose when talking to anyone, and will stop when he feels awkward. Dover thinks very logically and can have trouble understanding others feelings.
history:; His original packs's laws and rituals were a bit harsh and unfair, so he left in secret. Dover traveled for days surviving on mice and small rabbits until he found this pack's territory and asked to join. He took his time to get used to this pack and eventually rose up from the omega rank to become a tracker.

crush:; None
mate:; None
pups:; None
family:; None

other:; Dover's pelt is has a red tint

user:; Sky Wing
wolf's name:; Ania (ah-nee-uh)
wanted rank:; Lead Hunter

personality:; Ania is very energetic and is often mistaken and a pup in training. She loves being around other wolves and always manages to hold a conversation in someway. Ania can be annoying at times and is aware of that but does not try to restrain herself often. Any rude remark is either ignored or flies over her head.
history:; As the runt of a litter of three Ania had always been the weird one no one wanted to be around. She didn't mind very much and hung around her mother instead, until a harsh winter hit and killed the other two pups and her father. Ania's mother was devastated and quickly fell into depression, only taking care of Ania until she died from malnutrition/starvation. Ania was taken care of by a nurse until she grew old enough to take care of herself.

crush:; None
mate:; None
pups:; None
family:; None

other:; I haven't roleplayed for a while so I might be out of practice (>*w*)>
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue May 10, 2016 7:33 am

[[ Ah so sorry I haven't been able to reply. School has been keeping me on my toes for we have a million things to do in less then two weeks. I'll get my reply up after school and you are accepted @Sky Wing! Thanks for joining the roleplay. ]]
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Sky Wing » Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 pm

(Thank you! I've been busy with finals too but i just finished them so I'm open for anyone :)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby bubble1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:17 pm

(I'm just waiting for Gilbert to respond (Sorry if I'm being rude!!!)
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri May 13, 2016 7:43 am

bubble1234 wrote:(I'm just waiting for Gilbert to respond (Sorry if I'm being rude!!!)

[[ You're not being rude at all! I'm just really busy with school I'm having a hard time to reply. I should be able to tomorrow. Maybe while I'm watching Eurovision. ]]
dascanadiansparkle

Postby bubble1234 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:04 pm

(Alright!)
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Fluffy Moon Bear » Mon May 23, 2016 3:22 pm

user:; Fluffy Moon Bear
wolf's name:; Sling
wanted rank:; Lead Fighter

personality:; Sling is a hot-headed, brave and loyal wolf. He looks forward to new things and has a positive attitude about everything except for intruders.
history:; Sling was born to a different wolf that didn't belong in the pack. Him and his sister, Meena, were abandoned by their parents and were taken into the pack.

crush:; Maybe, Moon?
mate:; None, yet
pups:; None, yet
family:; Sister - Meena

other:; Fear the wolves

user:; Fluffy Moon Bear
wolf's name:; Meena
wanted rank:; N/A

personality:; Meena may seen cold and rude at first, but she actually has a heart of gold. Despite the fact that she has an unknown history, all the other wolves seem to love her. She is loyal and brave and kind at the most least.
history:; Meena was born to a different wolf that didn't belong in the pack. Her and her brother, Sling, were abandoned by their parents and were taken into the pack.

crush:; None, PM me
mate:; None, PM me
pups:; Maybe afterwards
family:; Brother - Sling

other:; Fear the wolves
Fluffy Moon Bear

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Mon May 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Sorry but I've given up on this roleplay.
dascanadiansparkle

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's