Where We Roam [Fantasy Wolf Rp]

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Where We Roam [Fantasy Wolf Rp]

Postby Charmed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:09 am

Early into the morning, as the fire flies began to cast their golden glow, dimming the blue light from the Light Pool, Dust stirred. He did not awaken feeling particularly unusual, nor did anything necessarily seem to stand out to him. However, there was a deep sense of unease in his chest. Through his morning routine he went, sharpening his antlers into the wood of one wall, before descending to check upon the sacred tree of the Susala Pack. Standing before it's crystalline glow brought him some comfort, but as he rose back up to the main den, that odd feeling slowly crept back into his spirit. Faded yellow orbs were distance as he crouched before the Light Pool, taking a few long laps of the refreshing water. His ears twitched to the sounds of the pack beginning to stir. Hm... perhaps he'd have those assigned to the patrol and hunt, keep their eyes and ears out for anything unusual today. Or maybe even Silvina could shed some light on his unease? While these thoughts occupied him, Dust took a seat alongside the Light Pool. Quiet, and contemplative, as the morning began.

That night, Lyra dreamed of flying among the stars. The tiny glowing orbs spun and danced around her, playing at the feathers of her wings, and darting away from reach as she gave chase. It was whimsical, lovely dream... until she startled awake. Bleary blue eyes blinked awake, her mind in a fog as she slowly became aware of the waking world, and a sore right wing, the likes of which she had fallen asleep on. Grumbling, Lyra rolled herself upright, stretching her wings wide within her den, before giving them a shuffling shake to free them of moss and loose feathers. From there, it took no time for her brain to jump start itself, and wide awake, she took a running start out of her den. The comforting shadow of her resting place, burst into the orange glow light of the main den as she jumped free of the hole that was carved high in the wall, and spread her wings wide. Catching herself, before she could plummet the forty feet down to the main cavern's floor. The stretch of her muscles felt wonderful, and it was with a light hum she went to see if there were any leftovers from the hunt yesterday.
ImageImage
Charmed

Postby moosh154 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 pm

(Hi there! I would love to join this roleplay, but I don't have access to the doll divine website to make a wolf. Could I just write an appearance instead?)

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Charmed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:27 pm

moosh154 wrote:(Hi there! I would love to join this roleplay, but I don't have access to the doll divine website to make a wolf. Could I just write an appearance instead?)

(( Certainly! A picture isn't necessary, only an option. : ] ))
ImageImage
Charmed

Postby greenevalley » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:50 am

Sayre

With morning came a cool breeze, embracing Sayre in its delicate whispers and slowly arousing him from sleep. The fireflies had just begun coming to life after the long night, and the warm glow of their golden light put the winged wolf at ease. Rising from the compacted dirt flooring of his small area, Sayre carefully unfurled each of his wings before stepping from beneath the shadow of his den and gliding to the ground. His landing was one of practiced ease, and with a fervent shake Sayre neatly folded his wings back at his sides. The crystalline water of the light pool was inviting to say the least. Padding over to the edge of the pool Sayre paused, glancing across the water at Dust. Dipping his head in a respectful greeting, Sayre acknowledged his Alpha before dipping his muzzle into the water and lapping up the refreshing liquid.

Aqua

The dim glow of morning gradually awoke Aqua. Lifting herself to her feet she let out a soft sigh of content. From her ground level den she could look out and see the stirrings of her pack mates, and after a brief stretch Aqua bounded out to join them. Taking a seat next to Sayre she smiled a wordless goodmorning before proceeding to take a vigorous gulp of water.

OOC: Sorry, my first posts are always kind of boring :3
greenevalley

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 am

(I'll be roleplaying later today!)
im back from a really long hiatus, sorry
NyteFyreWolf

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Silvina
Tags: none

The early morning sounds woke her. Like always, Silvina slept late. She yawned and stretched her wings, stepping into the sunlight. The quiet, almost silent, dripping of water came from behind her, in the cavern in her den. She padded out, opening her wings and taking to the air. It's so peaceful, she thought, diving to catch a small bird. Too peaceful...
NyteFyreWolf

Postby moosh154 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Name:
Maria
Appearance
Maria is a small, but quick wolf. Her entire body is a hot pink, with a long grey stripe going from the top of her head to the base of her tail. Her eyes are a crystal blue, with a hint of purple. Like the Shaman, Silvina, she has a diamond on her forehead, except it's black, not red. Also, Maria has the ability to breathe underwater. Her tail goes down to her paws, and it is smoothed over, so it isn't very messy. Lastly, she has some dark grey that goes from her paws up to the middle of her leg on the front two legs. Also, somehow Maria was given a necklace when she was born, possibly by a spirit. The necklace is a thin rope that goes around her neck with a little red crystal tied to the end of it.
Rank
Shaman's apprentice
Personality
Smart, funny, can be shy at times, she's not afraid to stand up to others
Mate/Crush
open
Pups
none

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:11 am

(Bump, I guess?)
NyteFyreWolf

Postby bubble1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Can I reserve Shaman apprentice please, just for you to know I am very active and are in many roleplays. Although if you don't think I should be Shaman apprentice I guess that's ok. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's