StreamClan - Open/Accepting - Need Mod!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Who Shall be the Victim of the Murder? PM the Mods!

Poll ended at Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 pm

I will!!
No votes
I dont want to be the victim.
No votes
If someone else wont be the victim, I will.
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: StreamClan - Open/Auto Accepting

Postby Hirpadurp » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:29 pm

((e-e hm...))
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
тнσυgн ιтѕ тнє end σf тнє ₩ØƦŁÐ,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby PixelPawz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:51 pm

(I don't know what to do XD)
PixelPawz

Postby ★Feather★ » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:03 pm

~Thistlestar~
Thistlestar jumped off the Highledge and congratulated Echopaw as he headed off to the forest to hunt again. His ears twitched as he heard a high-pitched squeak from somewhere. He headed towards the sound and realized it was just a mouse as he crouched down low, his belly fur brushing the ground. Thistlestar gathered his haunches as he pounced on the small rodent, killing it with a swift blow. He quickly brushed some dirt onto his fresh-kill and went deeper into the forest, calling the other cats of the patrol to join him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Echopaw~
Echopaw bounded up to Ashenhollow as soon as his leader left. "Let's train right now!" He meowed impatiently.
He shuffled his paws slightly as Echopaw smiled and nudged his new mentor. "Come on, let's go!" He mewled like a kit.
★Feather★

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Ashenhollow
Tags: Echopaw

"Alright, alright!" Ashenhollow sighed, leading the bouncing apprentice to the camp entrance.
im back from a really long hiatus, sorry
NyteFyreWolf

Postby ★Feather★ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:24 pm

~Echopaw~
Echopaw followed his mentor as he spotted a thrush and meowed excitedly, "Watch this, Ashenhollow!"
He leaped up into the air as the thrush started to fly away. "What? How did it see me coming?" He complained.
Echopaw tilted his head at the bird that got away and moaned.
Last edited by ★Feather★ on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★Feather★

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Ashenhollow

Ashenhollow purred in amusement. "That's not how it works, Echopaw. You've got to stalk it, silently," she mewed, dropping into a crouch.
NyteFyreWolf

Postby ★Feather★ » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:03 pm

~Echopaw~
Echopaw tilted his head slightly as he watched Ashenhollow. "That looks hard." He complained, sniffing the air.
He caught a scent of mouse as he spotted it scuffling along the ground. Echopaw dropped into the crouch his mentor taught him as he got closer, making every paw step as light as air. He saw the mouses ears twitch as he mewed silently to himself, The mouse is alert for any signs of predators.
He leaped up, his hind paws pushing against the ground as hard as he could. Echopaw had practiced springing up before without a mentor but he'd never gone this high. He noticed that the mouse didn't notice him as he killed it with a single blow. "I did it!" Echopaw meowed happily, grabbing his fresh-kill and bounding over to Ashenhollow.
★Feather★

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 am

Ashenhollow

"Great job!" Ashenhollow complemented, smiling. She then asked him, "Can you tell which way the wind is blowing?" Before his answer, Ashenhollow checked the wind direction and the prey nearby.
NyteFyreWolf

Postby ★Feather★ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:29 pm

~Echopaw~
"It, it's going that way!" Echopaw meowed, flicking his tail towards a direction after sniffing the air.
He had realized it was wrong after tasting the air for a few heartbeats. He quickly changed the direction of his tail, hoping his mentor didn't see.
★Feather★

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Ashenhollow

Stifling her purr, Ashenhollow noticed her apprentice switched his tail direction. "Correct," she mewed, then hesitantly added, "I noticed your mistake, and saw how you quickly changed it. Good work."
NyteFyreWolf

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's