StarClan - Open/Accepting - Need Mod

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

StarClan - Open/Accepting - Need Mod

Postby ★Feather★ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 pm

You wake up in a cloud as you rise to your paws and shake your pelt. You see a brown cat padding towards you. "Hello. I see you're new to Starclan. Would you like a tour around?" The cat meows, "My name is Oakstar."
You and Oakstar start to pelt together towards a hole in the clouds. Oakstar takes the lead as you fall in behind. "This is the Mistypool where you can watch every cat." Oakstar meows, pointing down at the Clans.
He starts to pelt up to a lush green forest. "This is where every Thunderclan cat can go when they miss their Clan." Oakstar mews, turning around to a marshy forest with pines. "This is the marshland where Shadowclan cats can go."
He meows.
He stalks off towards some hills and starts to climb up each and everyone of them. "These are the hills for the Windclan cats and over there," Oakstar meows pointing to a place with rivers and streams and a lake. "That's the Glistening Lake where Riverclan cats go."
"What's your Clan?" Oakstar meows, sitting in front of you, curling his tail neatly around his paws.
You tell Oakstar your Clan as you touch noses. "Have fun in Starclan." He mews, padding off to the forest.

Welcome to Starclan~
Clans underneath Starclan: Streamclan, Flowerclan

Form:
Code: Select all
[center][img]IMGhere[/img]
[b][i]Name[/b][/i]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Reason of death:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]History when lived:[/b][/center]

Form for mod:
Code: Select all
[center][size=115][b]I would like to be a mod![/size][/b]
[b]~Do you have a cat in the roleplay?~[/b] Answer
[b]~Have you been on the thread for more than 10 days?~[/b] Answer
[b]~Why do you think you would be a good mod?~[/b] Answer[/center]

Cats of Starclan:
Leaders: Oakstar
Deputys: Thunderfang
Medicine Cats: Mapleleaf
Medicine Cat Apprentices: Weezy
Warriors: Redstripe, Deerfeather, Beesting, Rowanfur, Darkclaw
Apprentices: Tinypaw, Skypaw
Kits:
Elders:
Queens:
Last edited by ★Feather★ on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 12 times in total.
★Feather★

Re: StarClan - New/Accepting

Postby ★Feather★ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Oakstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason of death: Lost his last life while trying to save a kit, was crushed by a tree.
Description: Brown tabby with amber eyes.
Personality: Oakstar is very caring, he never forgets the past but is forgiving. He's very honest but he might be a little annoying.
Clan: Thunderclan
History when lived: Oakstar was a kit in the nursery moons ago. As he aged he became a warrior named Oakclaw. He became Deputy when he was 19 Moons and was shocked when his Leader died.
★Feather★

Postby ★Feather★ » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:05 am

~Oakstar - Tags: None - Locations: Mistypool, Dream~

Oakstar padded to the Mistypool as he gazed down at the Clans. He tucked his paws underneath his body as it became night. He closed his eyes and opened them again, murmuring something that not even himself could hear. Oakstar was in some cats dream as he dreamed of a clearing, he was transferred over to one, seeing a orange she-cat in front of him he mewed, "I hoped you come. I have a important message for you."
"Oakstar?" The cat muttered, gleaming.
As Oakstar finished the dream he came back to the Mistypool. He put his forepaws down into it as he sat up, curling his tail around his paws and smiling.
★Feather★

Postby Hirpadurp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Mapleleaf
Reason of death: Ended up being pinned underwater and drowned
Description: A small, ginger tabby with white underbelly, paws and muzzle, light green eyes
Personality: Friendly, open-minded, caring
Clan: Riverclan
History when lived:
(Get ready for a long description) Born into Riverclan; Maplekit wanted to be a warrior at first, as did her siblings. But soon she took an interest in healing and Starclan. Maplekit would visit Frostberry (medicine cat at the time) every chance she got, and ended up becoming Frostberry's apprentice.
So things went smoothly. Maplepaw eventually earned her medicine cat name. Her mentor eventually passed peacefully. Now taking up the role as Riverclan's medicine cat; Mapleleaf was confident that she would do well, and she did. She got an apprentice (named Firepaw), and taught him well. However, in an attack from Shadowclan, a warrior bigger than her had pinned her head down in the stream. Eventually she drowned.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
тнσυgн ιтѕ тнє end σf тнє ₩ØƦŁÐ,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby ★Feather★ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:31 pm

~Oakstar~

Oakstar gazed down the Mistypool. He was thinking of going down as he rose to his paws. He put his forepaws in the clouds, jumping down. Oakstar closed his eyes, feeling the wind blow his fur. He opened his eyes when he stopped falling, he was in Streamclan. He padded to the edge of the Clan where the bushes were. Oakstar knew he wasn't visible but he wanted to make sure he wasn't. He then pelted his way to the center of the camp, seeing Thistlestar in the entrance. He crept towards Thistlestar and meowed so only Thistlestar could hear, "the lake will run red and the water will become blood."
Oakstar then got back up to Starclan as he sat down beside the Mistypool, not looking in it. He had sensed that there would be danger in the past, his paws were tugging at him as he finally told some cat in the Clans. Oakstar knew Thistlestar was going to be wise enough to know what it meant as he kept it secret.
★Feather★

Postby Hirpadurp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:30 pm

≈Mapleleaf≈
"Did you have a nice visit?" she asked, gazing into the Mistypool. She had been thinking of visiting her clan soon. She wanted to see how Firelight was doing, as well as the rest of the clan.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby ★Feather★ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm

~Oakstar~

Oakstar nodded and meowed, "Yeah. There's going to be a prophecy down there."
He moved his head to face Mapleleaf. "You think they're going to be alright?" Oakstar meowed, frightened.
★Feather★

Postby Hirpadurp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm

≈Mapleleaf≈

Mapleleaf narrowed her eyes in thought. "There may be problems, but I have a feeling that everything will turn out right eventually," she replied.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby ★Feather★ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:32 pm

~Oakstar~

Oakstar nodded, "I hope so, I don't know what the problem is but I know something is wrong. I just knew those words were the right ones."
He glanced down the Mistypool again but back at Mapleleaf. They'll be fine. They handled the last prophecy just fine. He mewed reassuringly to himself.
★Feather★

Postby Hirpadurp » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 pm

≈Mapleleaf≈

Mapleleaf gazed into the Mistypool once again, "I'm going for a visit, just to see how my clan is getting on," she mewed, standing up.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's