Silence -Accepting!-

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Silence -Accepting!-

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:12 am

The world is in chaos. What is left is from the war between feline, canine, and dragon that raged three years ago is almost nothing at all. It destroyed the world in its wake, leaving the war's survivors to scavenge through the ruins. But the survivors are being hunted. By what, you ask? Nobody knows.

Keep your footsteps Quiet. Leave no trace you were There. Don't let them
Catch You.

For Me

Code: Select all
[url=link][i]Name//Gender//User[/i][/url]

They live up to their title. Graceful, silent, and clever, the felines come in all shapes and sizes; winged, finned, spiked. They love to hide from other species, considering it a game. But they have bad attitudes and most felines are full of snappy comebacks. Felines like to travel alone.

Pad//Male//NyteFyreWolf
Alfred//Male//APH Canada
Delilah//Female/APH Canada

Canines are almost the exact opposite of the felines. They are fun and playful, but also honorable and kind. Again, these creatures live up to their title and come in all shapes ad sizes. The most common mutation for a canine is the spikes. Canines like to travel in large groups.

Ranger//Male//APH Canada
Jewel//Female//APH Canada

These large, scaly creatures really live up to their title. They are named for their personalities, colors, and family. Dragons are fierce and protective, and they never break their promises. Like felines and canines, dragons come in many shapes and sizes. They usually travel in groups of two or three.

Quicksand//Male//dragonlady
Nabooru//Femal//NyteFyreWolf
Most creatures know nothing about the Hunters. The survivors of their attacks say they track by sound. They always travel alone.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

FORM

You may make your own forms, but they need to include some of the criteria from this one. Please do not post a form for the Hunters. PM me for details.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://images.cooltext.com/4319416.png[/img]

[img]Imghere[/img]

[size=85]Username:[/size]

[size=85][color=#0000FF]Basics[/color][/size]
Name:
Species:
Personality:

[size=85][color=#0000FF]Secondary[/color][/size]
Specialty:
Companions:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:

[size=85][color=#0000FF]Extra (Optional)[/color][/size]
Bio:
Rank for War:
Other:
[/center]

1. All Eld rules apply.
2. Be active.
3. Please no text talk (Ex. txt, thx, u, ur, etc)
4. Use ([{}]) for OOC chat.
5. Do not kill another roleplayers character without their permission.
6. No powerplaying, godmoding, or any major events (without my permission).
7. Try to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation when roleplaying.
8. Roleplay in third person, please.

Last edited by NyteFyreWolf on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NyteFyreWolf

Re: Silence -Accepting!-

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:12 am

Reserved for map.
NyteFyreWolf

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:56 am

Call me Pad. I am thirty-eight moons, and I am a male. I consider myself a feline, and narrowing it down, a black panther.

Pad was a young kitten when the war started. His father joined the war long before he was born, and died on the battlefield a year after it started. Living with his mother, Pad had two siblings. One was older than him, and joined the war after their father died. His sister was born after the war, and now he is left to look after her. Pad has had only a few run-ins with the Hunters, but has never seen one. Only heard.

Pad travels with nobody.
His sister, Helen, was
taken by Hunters not
long after his brother
was killed by one.
Pad's parents were unknown,
his sister Helen, and
his brother forgotten.

I love to fight. Fighting for my kind is my life. Nothing, not even the hunters, can take that away.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

[img](Will place it here soon!)[ /img]

Username: NyteFyreWolf

Basics
Species: Dragon
Personality: Persistent, sometimes Violent, Quiet, Stong-Willed

Secondary
Specialty: Fighting
Companions: Terin, a large gecko.
Mother: Enitt
Father: Steel
Siblings: None

Extra
Bio: As a young dragonet, Nabooru always dreamed of being in the war, but she was to young. When Nabooru was old enough, the Hunters had already attacked. She lost her mother to them, and she and her father fled. After about two years with Steel, they parted ways. Nabooru met a large gecko named Terin, who she befriended quickly
Rank for War: None
Other: None
Last edited by NyteFyreWolf on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im back from a really long hiatus, sorry
NyteFyreWolf

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Bump!
NyteFyreWolf

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Bump
NyteFyreWolf

Postby Wuthering » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:37 am

-wip-
(Posting form once I get off mobile, which should be in five hours max)
Hello! I'm new to Eldemore, but I'm really excited to become a part of the community!
Feel free to pm anytime, about anything!
Wuthering

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Wuthering wrote:-wip-
(Posting form once I get off mobile, which should be in five hours max)

(Great! Also, welcome to Eldemore!)
NyteFyreWolf

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:04 am

Crap I forgot.
I DONT OWN ANY PICTURES!

The yellow fur is actually white....

Username: APH Canada

Basics
Name: Alfred
Species: Wild Maine Coon Cat
Personality: Alfred is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited young cat who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and freedom. He is unlike all the other cats being known as the outcast. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves food, to the point of obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things due to inheriting his mothers sense of taste or lack thereof. Alfred is also known for not being aware of how "the atmosphere" is when he is around others which, at one point, he was told to read it, but it has been noted that it is not that he lacks the ability to "assess the situation", he simply chooses not to. On multiple occasions it has been shown that, when calm or serious, Alfred can become very logical, reading further into things than he usually would, and actually reading the atmosphere. He possesses an abnormal amount of strength. As Alfred is obsessed with heroes and happy endings, he hopes that his future will be that way. He also seems to like cars and anything that moves. Though he is friends with a mouse named Page and his friends, he does not believe in heaven or hell.

Secondary
Specialty: Combat
Companions: Mouse named Page
Mother: Olivia
Father: Francis

Extra
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Other: Nope

Basics
Name: Delilah
Species: African Cheetah
Personality: Delilah is described as a strong-willed, sly young female, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying. Most of the time she is very positive and cheerful, and enjoys nature very much. She is also a great hunter. She's portrayed as a rather smart-mouthed female with a somewhat quick temper and a cheerful disposition.

Secondary
Specialty: Hunting
Companions: None
Mother: Unknown
Father: Sebastian
Siblings: Unknown

Extra

Basics
Name: Ranger
Species: Black Wolf
Personality: He is a tough, too-serious, and efficient brute who always abides by the rules and is "weak to" them. He often has difficulty leaving his commanding, serious mode and relaxing, even for the sake of another. Ranger has to deal with an unreasonable boss along with his troublemaking sister Jewel. He has a lack of experience when it came at relationships. Ranger is awkward when talking to faes, though acts as a father figure to younger wolves (those who look like they're in training and younger) and thus can speak with younger faes without trouble. He also may be able to speak with faes with less trouble if it's about work.

Secondary
Specialty: Tracking
Father: Spade
Siblings: Asher, Jewel

Extra

Basics
Name: Jewel
Species: Brown Wolf
Personality: Jewel is a cheerful, energetic fae, who although being the kin of a great wolf, is an irresponsible crybaby. She loves rabbits, foxes, birds, and berries. Although she relies on Ranger a lot, Jewel doesn't really listen to what he says and instead daydreams or wanders off. She was noted as being able to use all paws skillfully. It is noted that she frequently gets stomach pains due to overindulging on food.
Though she was relatively weak and timid as a pup, he was able to take on her brother at a one x one combat at one point. It's also possible that he's a skilled tricker in battle.

Secondary
Siblings: Asher, Ranger

Extra
Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby NyteFyreWolf » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:10 pm

APH Canada wrote:
Crap I forgot.
I DONT OWN ANY FLIPPING PICTURES! CANT MODS AT LEAST WAIT A BIT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO FORGET OR AT LEAST LOOK FOR THE I DONT OWN?!
*list of Romano's colorful words*

The yellow fur is actually white....

Basics
Name: Alfred
Species: Wild Maine Coon Cat
Personality: Alfred is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited young cat who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and freedom. He is unlike all the other cats being known as the outcast. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves food, to the point of obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things due to inheriting his mothers sense of taste or lack thereof. Alfred is also known for not being aware of how "the atmosphere" is when he is around others which, at one point, he was told to read it, but it has been noted that it is not that he lacks the ability to "assess the situation", he simply chooses not to. On multiple occasions it has been shown that, when calm or serious, Alfred can become very logical, reading further into things than he usually would, and actually reading the atmosphere. He possesses an abnormal amount of strength. As Alfred is obsessed with heroes and happy endings, he hopes that his future will be that way. He also seems to like cars and anything that moves. Though he is friends with a mouse named Page and his friends, he does not believe in heaven or hell.

Secondary
Specialty: Combat
Companions: Mouse named Page
Mother: Olivia
Father: Francis

Extra

Basics
Name: Delilah
Species: African Cheetah
Personality: Delilah is described as a strong-willed, sly young female, but she is also said to have become more of a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying. Most of the time she is very positive and cheerful, and enjoys nature very much. She is also a great hunter. She's portrayed as a rather smart-mouthed female with a somewhat quick temper and a cheerful disposition.

Secondary
Specialty: Hunting
Father: Sebastian
Siblings: Unknown

Extra

Basics
Name: Ranger
Species: Black Wolf
Personality: He is a tough, too-serious, and efficient brute who always abides by the rules and is "weak to" them. He often has difficulty leaving his commanding, serious mode and relaxing, even for the sake of another. Ranger has to deal with an unreasonable boss along with his troublemaking sister Jewel. He has a lack of experience when it came at relationships. Ranger is awkward when talking to faes, though acts as a father figure to younger wolves (those who look like they're in training and younger) and thus can speak with younger faes without trouble. He also may be able to speak with faes with less trouble if it's about work.

Secondary
Specialty: Tracking
Siblings: Asher, Jewel

Extra

Basics
Name: Jewel
Species: Brown Wolf
Personality: Jewel is a cheerful, energetic fae, who although being the kin of a great wolf, is an irresponsible crybaby. She loves rabbits, foxes, birds, and berries. Although she relies on Ranger a lot, Jewel doesn't really listen to what he says and instead daydreams or wanders off. She was noted as being able to use all paws skillfully. It is noted that she frequently gets stomach pains due to overindulging on food.
Though she was relatively weak and timid as a pup, he was able to take on her brother at a one x one combat at one point. It's also possible that he's a skilled tricker in battle.

Secondary
Siblings: Asher, Ranger

Extra

(Accepted!)