Closed

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Closed

Postby moosh154 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:39 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You are one of a group of animals that live on the island of Magnifique that fight off the evil of that island. There are many different mysteries and treasures to be found. But beware, there is many many MANY mysterious and very dangerous creatures that are trying to find you. You must protect the island and its inhabitants no matter what. After all... you are one of the Magnificents. It's what you do.

"Your job is to protect this island no matter what. After all, you are a Magnificent. It's what you do."
Last edited by moosh154 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
moosh154

Rules and Other Info

Postby moosh154 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:54 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
-All Eld rules apply.
-Please be respectful to other roleplayers.
-Be active.
-Please don't use text talk, but if you want to talk in OOC use ( ).
-Please only 3 characters per person.
-Please ask permission from another player if you want your character to be a mate/crush with their character.
-I used Doll Divine to make my characters, but you can do what ever you want.
-Your character can have a max of two powers.
-If there is rules that I missed or rules you think I need up here, feel free to pm me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

In this roleplay, there will be four types of animals. Felines, Canines, Birds, and fantasy animals like dragons or griffons. As the rules say, you can have up to three characters that can have up to a max of two powers. Down below is a list of roleplayers, roleplayers' characters, and moderators. You can search up a picture on the Internet and use that as your character, but I used Doll Divine so you can use that too.

Moderators
Me ^u^
APH Canada

Roleplayers/characters
Echosky (Vatris)
APH Canada (Alfred and Mouse)

Crush/mate
> girl has crush on boy
<boy has crush on girl
>< both have crush on each other
<^ going to be mates
= mates
• ex mates
! mate is dead

"Your job is to protect this island no matter what. After all, you are a Magnificent. It's what you do."
Last edited by moosh154 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
moosh154

Forms and Locations

Postby moosh154 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:02 pm

If you want, you can make your own form.
Code: Select all

[img](insert image here)[/img]
[size=150](Insert quote or lyrics here. This is optional.) [/size]

[color=#80BFBF]Username:

Name:

Animal:

Power(s):

Kin:

Crush/mate:

Extra:[/color]

Here's the form if you want to be a mod:
Code: Select all
Username:
Will you be active?:
Did/does this roleplay sound interesting to you?:
Have you ever been a mod before?:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This is a WIP for now. Welcoming suggestions though. ^u^

Last edited by moosh154 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
moosh154

Ranks and News

Postby moosh154 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Leader:
reserved
Deputy:
Reserved
Deputy's Apprentice (will become deputy after the current deputy either dies or can not longer fulfill the duty of being deputy)
Head Warrior:
Echosky/Vatris/male/dragon/can detach from feelings and has super speed when in water and flight
Healer: (same thing as a medicine cat if you know what I'm talking about)
APH Canada/Alfred/male/wild cat/above average speed and strength
Healer's Apprentice:
Open
Warriors: (accepting 4 warriors)
APH Canada/Mouse/female/Grey Wolf/uses Echolocation and has above average smell
Hunters:
Open (accepting 3 hunters)
Apprentices:
Open (accepting 2 apprentices)
Elders, queens, and babies:
Open (accepting 2 elders, queens, and 3 babies.)
If you haven't read the Warrior Cats series, a queen is basically a female cat (in this case, what ever your character is) that has given birth. After a little while they can continue with their rank that they had before. A queen could also be a female cat who permanently takes care of the babies. Also know that I didn't know what else to call a queen, so I just stuck with that.

This is where I will put news like if someone became a mod or if some one joined, stuff like that.
-Echosky joined! 9/21/15

Last edited by moosh154 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
moosh154

Re: We are the Magnificents (major WIP)

Postby moosh154 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 pm

So sorry I didn't get this roleplay done sooner! I finally got it done.

Open and accepting! :D
moosh154

Re: We are the Magnificents -Open and Accepting!-

Postby Vyries » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:06 am

(All credits go to Doll Divine)

Username: Dissonance
Name: Vatris
Age: Unknown, but appears to be young by dragon standards
Animal: Dragon

Personality: Vatris may come across as arrogant and cold at times, but he is loyal to his last breath. He has a sharp tongue, and will not hesitate to use it. He does not lie, preferring to stick to the hard truths, and as a result, tends to be insensitive with his words. He sets high standards for himself, and thus would impose these standards upon others as well, making him somewhat hard to please. He admires those with intelligence and wits, and respect those with courage.

Power(s): Vatris is able to detach himself from his feelings, and he mostly uses this power in a battle, so as to remove personal feelings in the fight, as well as remove the sensation of pain should he become injured. His streamlined body also grants him super speed in water and in flight.

Weakness: Fire. Vatris' body is built for speed underwater and in the air, thus his scales are mostly small and smooth, and offers minimal protection against fire. Super speed also comes at the expense of strength, and while being a dragon gives him a notable advantage in strength, he is weaker compared to other dragons. The suppression of feelings could make him ruthless and cold-hearted, sometimes reckless in battle. Were it not for his ironclad loyalty, an individual capable of mental manipulation might find it easy to turn him against all that he defended in this state.

Kin: None
Crush/mate: None
Extra: He hates crabs. They hurt.
Last edited by Vyries on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vyries

Postby moosh154 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Accepted! Once I make my form and maybe if one or two other people join, we can start.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Bleeze » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:02 am

Can I reserve the deputy?
Bleeze

Postby moosh154 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Sure!

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm

I DO OWN IMAGES!

──────────────── "DUH, I'M THE HERO AND

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" ────────────────

Username: APH Canada
Name: Alfred { if we do need warrior names for felines then Eaglestripe }
Animal: Wild Cat {Notice:; not Big Cat}
Power(s): Very above average speed and strength
Appearance: White long haired Maine coon with a brown stripe on his tail and brown fur ring around his neck. Depite seeming fat he is fit and has muscles one can see. Has sky blue eyes and a cowlick on his forehead.
Personality: Alfred is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited male who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and pride. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves food, to the point of obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things. Alfred is also known for not being aware of how "the atmosphere" is when he's around others, but it has been noted that it is not that he lacks the ability to "assess the situation", he simply chooses not to. On multiple occasions when calm or serious, Alfred can become very logical, reading further into things than he usually would, and actually reading the atmosphere. He possesses an above average amount of strength. Aside from being afraid of ghosts, he also fears of losing cats close to him. As Alfred is obsessed with heroes and happy endings, he hopes that his future will be that way.
Kin: Unknown
Crush: Open
Mate: Wishes for
Extra: Nope

──────────────── "ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM TODAY

NOT WHO I WAS YESTERDAY." ────────────────

Name: Mouse
Animal: Gray Wolf
Power(s): Uses Echolocation and has above average smell
Appearance: Sleek but muscular female wolf with a white base coat mixed with dark gray and white. Amber eyes and a torn right ear.
Personality: Mouse is one who you need to get to know before you see her true colors. At first glance she seems pretty shy, sensitive, and one who can be easily startled. She also seems like she hates to kill, loves nature, and also likes to be alone. Many animals take this as an advantage and some try to tease her. But Mouse isn't like that. Truly she is a feisty, playful, smug, and cunning female who loves to play pranks, act cool, and she does loves nature. This female can also be a bit rough and she loves to fight as well but she doesn't have that killer instinct. Mouse can be slightly snappy but when you get her angry she can easily be intimidating and will have no fear in ripping you to shreds. When she is calm this wolf can be sweet, kind, helpful, and mellow. She is very loyal and many also call her honest and a female that can keep your secrets well. Many call her a friend for her bright spirituality and great protecting skills.
Kin: Unknown
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Extra: Nope

Will you be active?: Of coarse
Did/does this roleplay sound interesting to you?: Yes
Have you ever been a mod before: I have lots of experience on Chicken Smoothie and will be able to apply it here on Eldemore.
Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
dascanadiansparkle

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's