SpiritClan-NEED PLAYERS-WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY! Make Profile!!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SpiritClan-NEED PLAYERS-WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY! Make Profi

Postby marymary663 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 pm

dragonlady wrote:Name: Abysspaw
Mate: None
Kits: None
Siblings: Shadowpaw, Robinpaw. (Can be played by other people. If not, deceased)
Mother: Deceased
Father: Jetclaw
Personality: Abysspaw is a cheerful, helpful cat, always ready to lend a paw and an ear.
Appearance: A mostly black tortoiseshell
Backstory: Unbeknown to her, Abysspaw is adopted. Jetclaw bought her from her real parents, a couple of loners, for a few pieces of prey, along with Robinpaw and Shadowpaw.

Name: Jetclaw
Mate: Deceased
Siblings: Deceased
Mother: Deceased
Father: Unkown
Personality: Jetclaw is gruff and to the point, loyal to his clan and leader above all else. He has been rather shaken by the change in Mistystar, and hasn't quite been himself lstely.
Appearance: A large, heavy boned tom, with many scars. Some of his hair has grown back over his scars white, giving him a snowy appearance.
Backstory: Jetclaw purchased some kits from a couple of travelling loners, once he realized he was infertile. His mate died soon after, and Jetclaw was crushed.

Accepted.
Click on these! ---> Image Image Image

"You don't have to be perfect. Being who you are is enough."
marymary663

Postby marymary663 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Silverfeather

Silverfeather looked at him for a moment. Then she shook herself, untangling the moss from her fur, and padded out of the den, heading towards the pile of fresh-kill. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. Then she thought of Mistystar, and her vow that she would bring him fresh-kill every day. She wasn't about to break her promise, so she picked up a fat rabbit next to the mouse she had been heading for, and, on second thought, picked up the mouse, too. She hoped the plump rabbit would be enough to tempt Mistystar to eat more that a few bites this time.

Mistystar

Mistystar was in his den when a silvery shape appeared in the entrance. He rose to his paws, recognizing the shape as Silverfeather, his niece. She was holding fresh-kill in her mouth. "Yes?" he prompted. "Here, I brought you this rabbit." she mewed. He mumbled, "Thanks," and halfheartedly took the rabbit that she laid at his paws. He nibbled at it, but wasn't hungry. He was still frozen with grief over his sister's death.

Silverfeather

Silverfeather noticed the way her uncle was picking at the rabbit, and sighed. "Be right back," she muttered, and raced off towards the warrior's den with the mouse. She dropped it next to Foxtail's nest for when he woke up, and swiftly padded back to the leader's den. She slipped inside and sat down to share the rabbit with Mistystar.

marymary663

Postby Mr. Cloudwhisker » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Swanfoot
She-cat | Warrior | 42 Moons | Tagged - Open

Swanfoot padded out, going for a bit of night-hunting. She sniffed the cool, crisp air. Vole. The thought drifted through her mind and her hungry stomach. The white cat padded forward, trying to find the trail. She picked it up as she walked and dropped into a hunting crouch. Swanfoot laid her ears back as the tail of the mouse came into veiw. "Gotcha." Swanfoot whispered before pouncing on the mouse. She hit the mouse straight on, snapping it's spine instantly.

Foxtail
Tom | Warrior | 42 Moons | Tagged -

A little while later, he was awoken. The red warrior noticed a peice of prey by his nest. Who put this here? Hunger crept over him as he hungrily took a bite of the mouse.

Hello, I'm Mr. Cloudwhisker.
-
I adore The Vampire Diaries ,
Black Butler,
and Lost [TV].
-
I used to be Black~Butler

Mr. Cloudwhisker

Postby Rayquaza » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 am

(Oh lord *-* - I will make the medicine cat later today! I've had allot going on in the past weeks, sorry! ><)

♥[reserved]♥ [reserved] ♥ [reserved]
╔═════════╗
Hello, My name is Rayquaza!
- Nothing here today!

Credits of the images go to the proper owners.
╚═════════╝
♥ [reserved] ♥ [reserved] ♥ [reserved]

♥♥♥♥♥♥
ImageImageImageImage
Rayquaza

Postby ★Feather★ » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 pm

---------------------------------------
~Basics~
Name: Eaglestar
Clan: Dark Forest
---
~Family~
Mate: Starclan warrior named Pebblestripe.
Siblings: All in Starclan.
Mother: Forgotten warrior that was in Starclan.
Father: Forgotten warrior that was in Dark Forest.
---
~Other~
Personality: Eaglestar has almost no fears and he is ambitious. He had a battle scar slashing across his right eye, making the eye blind and he a wretched claw on his left paw.
Bio: Eaglestar died when he was in a battle when he was Leader while fighting his deputy.
★Feather★

Postby marymary663 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Paws243 wrote:
---------------------------------------
~Basics~
Name: Eaglestar
Clan: Dark Forest
---
~Family~
Mate: Starclan warrior named Pebblestripe.
Siblings: All in Starclan.
Mother: Forgotten warrior that was in Starclan.
Father: Forgotten warrior that was in Dark Forest.
---
~Other~
Personality: Eaglestar has almost no fears and he is ambitious. He had a battle scar slashing across his right eye, making the eye blind and he a wretched claw on his left paw.
Bio: Eaglestar died when he was in a battle when he was Leader while fighting his deputy.

ACCEPTED

marymary663

Postby dragonlady » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:18 am

Jetclaw

Jetclaw was taking a walk outside. A lot of stressful things had happened lately, especially to him. Walking all over the territory was a way to clear his mind. With a sigh, he realized that it was later than he thought. He turned and wearily began to walk back to camp.
(Perhaps he can run into Swanfoot)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby marymary663 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Silverfeather

It is now sunhigh, and Silverfeather is out hunting. She had asked Mistystar if he wanted to come, but he said no. She stalks a squirrel when a hissing sound makes her jump. The sound comes closer, mixed with the sound of the crackling leaves of leaf-fall. The squirrel, too, hears it, and after standing on its hind legs for a few seconds, it leaps away, but Silverfeather takes no notice. As the noise grows closer, she stands in shock, unable to move. A snake slithers out of the undergrowth, flicking its tongue. She tries to run, but it is as if Starclan themselves have pinned down her paws. She is frozen in terror as the snake slowly slithers closer. Then it raises up its head to strike.

Mistystar

Mistystar sighs. He slowly washes his paws, and then curls up silently. He wants nothing more than his sister to still be alive. After a while, he falls asleep, and a cat meets his troubled dreams. "Frostwhisper!" he calls out, recognizing her. His sister's eyes are troubled, and she whispers to him, "Be careful, brother. Protect my daughter well, for there is a terrible danger in the forest. Be the best leader you can. I have asked Starclan, and they agree. You know that at your leader ceremony, you only had eight lives? Well, I am the one missing cat in that group. I now give you faith, courage, and protection. Use it well to guide the cats of your Clan, especially Silverfeather." She bends to touch noses with him, and Mistystar looks up and sees the pain in Frostwhisper's eyes. Suddenly, an image flashes across his mind of him saying no when Silverfeather asked him to hunt with her. He tears his head away and starts crying. The tears stream down his fur, landing on his paws. "I'm sorry, Frostwhisper," he mews through tears. "I'm sorry." His sister curls around him. "I must go to Silverfeather and release the paws of terror from her shoulders," Frostwhisper mews after a while. "Frostwhisper! Let me come!" he yowls as his sister slowly uncurls herself from him and starts to dash away. But his sister is gone, and he wakes up with a jolt. "What have I done?" he mutters aloud. He leaps to his paws, and, without even shaking the scraps of moss from his fur, he bolts out of the den towards the entrance of camp. Cats stare, amazed, having never seen him run so fast. Foxtail spins around and leaps out of the way as Mistystar hurtles towards him.

In the forest, he runs faster, hoping to get to Silverfeather in time. He breaks through a bush and comes face to face with Jetclaw. "Silverfeather... Danger... Help..." he pants as Jetclaw stares at him.

Silverfeather

She gasps as something lands on her. She then hears a voice in her ear. "Run, Silverfeather," it whispers. "Mother!" she breaths. "Run!" Frostwhisper's voice mews more urgently. She takes the advice and runs. But not fast enough. The snake is catching up.

marymary663

Postby dragonlady » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Jetclaw

Jetclaw started in shock as the bushes in front of him burst open to reveal a rather frightened Mistystar, with an ominous message. "Silverfeather... Danger... Help..." The trouble was, he was being so vague, Jetclaw had no idea how to help. "Where? WHERE?" Jetclaw asked frantically, looking from side to side as if Silverfeather was going to appear out of thin air.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby marymary663 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Mistystar

Mistystar pants, "Come." He runs forward, scenting Silverfeather's trail. He hopes Jetclaw will follow; after all, he is the leader.

marymary663

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's