SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Postby ★Feather★ » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Name: Branchfeather
Personality: Really kind but can be annoying when mad.
Dislikes: Fighting, arguing, and rabbits XD
Crush: N/A
History: Normal :)
Description: Dark brown with white on chest, ears, tip of tail, and belly. She has bright green eyes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Flintblaze
Personality: Short-tempered but can be kind to cats he like ;o
Dislikes: Water, talking with other cats, and fish.
Crush: Frostrunner
History: Flintblaze used to be a rogue when he was 6 moons old but joined the Clan when he was 7 moons old.
Description: Smoky black tom with dull yellow eyes.
★Feather★

Postby spiritmoon » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:17 pm

~he nodded and purred~ "Ff course... If its alright with Bluecloud" ~he flicked his ears barley hearing Bluecloud's answer and padded up the slop to arise Abysspaw. His eyes flickered as he saw Frostrunner munching on a bird.~ "Hey Frostrunner! Want to go hunting with Abysspaw and I?" ~he asked with a gleam in his eye. He disappeared into the Apprentice den and gently tapped Abysspaw~ "Wake up, silly. Jet claw wants you to accompany me on a hunting patrol."

(can cats grin?)
Anyone Can Do Anything....
As Long As They Never Say "I Cant"
spiritmoon

Postby dragonlady » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:47 pm

(Accepted, Peridot!)
Frostrunner blinked as Spiritmoon addressed her again. What did he want this time? Probably not something material. After all, he already told her to eat the food. Hunting? A patrol? Or did he just want to know how the food tasted? Unsure how to respond, she just shrugged.

Abysspaw yawned and rolled over. "Hunting patrol?" She mewed sleepily. "Give me a minute..." she sat up, eyes still closed. "I'll be out in a heartbeat."
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:17 pm

~he purred and prodded her out of her den~ "Come on, sleepy fur ball, lets get your legs moving." ~he padded outside and breathed in the ice-cold air~ "Ah, Frostrunner!" ~he mewed happily as he trotted up to her side~ "So." ~he mewed~ "Will you take me up on that offer?"
~he paused before realizing she had no idea what he was referring to ~"Oh! I meant hunting. heh, Would you like to come hunting with me and Abysspaw?"
spiritmoon

Postby dragonlady » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:25 pm

With one last yawn, Abysspaw followed Spiritmoon out of the apprentices den and right up to Frostrunner. She noticed the remains of a bird next to her paws, and wondered why she got to eat first, just because she was deaf. It wasn't fair.

Frostrunner nodded, still not quite sure what Spiritmoon wanted. She guessed it didn't matter whether the patrol was hunting or border.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 am

~He padded outside of camp and nodded to Abyssepaw and Frostrunner.~ "Were on a hunting patrol if you were wondering" ~he looked at Abysspaw's sleepy eyes~ "come on sleepy head, we can catch some prey for you to eat" ~he tapped Frostrunner's shoulder with his tail to indicate following him. Then he sheathed and unsheathed his claws to indicate hunting~
"Lets head for the frozen marsh" ~he turned his head and padded down to the marsh~
spiritmoon

Postby spiritmoon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Name: Kitkat
Personality: Prefers being a loner (But in the future I hope she can be part of the clan), She loves playing in the snow and spending time with her best friend, Spiritmoon.
Strengths: Fast and strong
Weaknesses: Kitkat doesn't have very good social skills.... and doesn't necessarily like to talk to others.
History: Kitkat's mother (Ash) was a rouge. Her father, Snake, ditched his family and fell for another she-cat.
Description: A white she-cat with grey splotches here and there. Kitkat has sharp green eyes. She excels at fighting for what is hers and hunting, but she doesn't like to socialize.
Kitkat is Spiritmoon's secret Best friend. They met when spirit was beginning his warrior training (When they were around 4 moons old. When Spiritmoon snuck out of camp)

Mother: Ash Father: Snake Sister(s): Burg Brother(s): none
Mates: None
Last edited by spiritmoon on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritmoon

Postby dragonlady » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Abysspaw bounded alongside Spiritmoon as he walked. "The frozen marsh! Yeah!" she chirped cheerfully. "I can't wait! We can find frozen frogs and stuff, and run on the ice!"

Frostrunner blinked. Suddenly everything made sense to her. A hunting patrol, led by Spiritmoon. Well, that wasn't too bad. She stood and followed the young warrior in the direction of the marsh.

(I'll put Kitkat up on the members list, but please don't make her crush on Spiritmoon. This can lead to long interactions between two of your characters that exclude all other rpers. In other news, I'm going to make a discussion thread so we don't clog up the rp tread.)
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm

~he padded down to the frozen ice and skidded to the edge of the water~ "I smell something in the dug out hole over there..." ~he motioned to the hole with his tail to indicate prey~

~he crouched and slowly padded closer to the hole~ *sniff sniff*? ~suddenly a mouse poped out of the hole and raced around randomly in fear~ "aha!" ~he leaped after the mouse. After a few moments, he lead the mouse closer and closer to Abysspaw to make the final blow~ "It's coming your way, Abysspaw!" ~he shouted ~

(lol changed the crush thing)
spiritmoon

Postby Vanilla Stars » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:25 am

Name: Breezestar
Personality: kind, caring, defensive, strong-willed.
Strengths: running, swimming and climbing
Weaknesses: Hunting, jumping
History: She was brought into the clan as a kit
Description: Image
Hi! I am new to Eldermore though I have been playing CS for about a year or so. You can find me on there @ Breeeze ! So yeah... I really want baubles and tokens, always open for CS/Eldermore trades!

ImageVanilla Stars
Vanilla Stars

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's