SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Postby spiritmoon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Hey-o @Vanilla Stars! I'm Spiritmoon XD!

@Dragonlady, I'm on twice a day at the least... If its okay with you, I could help with the role play stuff? Just to keep things moving XD?
(And if you accept Vanilla Stars, does SHE choose the deputy or do you?)

I think i might drop Kitkat and create a Deputy for the clan... Since... The clan appears to need a deputy XD. If thats okay with you, Dragon.
Anyone Can Do Anything....
As Long As They Never Say "I Cant"
spiritmoon

Postby Sunlight Girl » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Name: Sleetpaw
Rank: Apprentice at first, but maybe medicine cat apprentice?
Personality: Sleetpaw is shy and skittish, and has a hard time opening up to people because of her time living alone.
Strengths: She has very long claws, which would be good for fighting(if she were bigger), and she is very attentive.
Weaknesses: Her short legs make her bad at running, and her size means she is easily overpowered in battle
History: She got thrown out of her breeder's house for being too small, and had to learn to survive on her own. Luckily, it was the summer or she would've died. She lived as a loner until Jetclaw found her and brought her to SpiritClan.
Description: Long haired, mostly tan with a white streak on muzzle and one white leg, green eyes, the runt of the litter, with very short legs
Sunlight Girl

Postby moosh154 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:10 am

Name: Goldenfur
Personality: Happy, out-going, and fights for what she wants.
Strengths: Good at swimming, although she doesn't do it often.
Weaknesses: Climing, and certain attack moves.
History: Same as Deerkit's
Description: Image
Last edited by moosh154 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby dragonlady » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:31 pm

(Ah, sorry, I was a bit overwhelmed with homework. Tests coming up and all that. Everyone's accepted and will be added up in a moment! Breezestar gets to pick the deputy. However, if Vanilla Stars isn't comfortable with choosing a cat, I'll choose one from the existing warriors.)

Abysspaw squealed in delight as she pounced on the mouse, killing it with a swift bite. "Look! I caught it! Jetclaw's gonna be so proud!"

Frostrunner moved a bit farther away from the younger cats, pausing at one of the holes that the clan had carved into the ice, for fishing if needed. Most of the rest of the clan only fished when all the other prey was gone, but for her it was easier than chasing rodents everywhere. She carefully broke the thin layer of ice that was forming over the water with a paw. Then she began to wait for fish.

-Jetclaw is open-
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby moosh154 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Goldenfur was walking across camp when she saw Abysspaw with a mouse. "Nice catch Abysspaw! Where did you find that mouse? I was just about to go hunting."

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby moosh154 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

(Also, I noticed there are 7 female cats and only 4 male cats, so I can make a male cat if you would like me to.)

moosh154

Postby dragonlady » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm

(yes, that would be good. And Abysspaw is currently in the marsh with Spiritmoon and Frostrunner, not in camp.)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby moosh154 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:52 pm

(Oh, sorry. Didn't know that :lol:)

moosh154

Postby spiritmoon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:58 pm

(WELCOME EVERYONE :D !!)

~Spiritmoon paused for a moment to catch his breath. His breath came out in puffs of smoke. A second later he padded up to Abysspaw~ "Nice catch"~ he mewed with a slight purr~ "Frostrunner appears to be fishing... Would you like to join her or would you rather find more land prey?" ~he asked with a gleam in his eye.
He paused for a second before continuing~ "you know... Jetclaw is already proud of you. Very proud, I'd add."
~he trotted away in search for new prey~
spiritmoon

Postby moosh154 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:42 pm

While Goldenfur was eating her fresh kill, she noticed something stirring in the bushes. She thought it was just a mouse or rabbit at first, but then it started to make a really strange moaning noise. Curious, she padded over to the bush and looked over the other side. Almost instantly, the strange moaning sound disappeared, and there was nothing there. Thats weird Thought Goldenfur. I should go tell Breezestar, just so she's aware.

moosh154

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's